>every few hours

>

SHILL

CANCER

WHY SO AWEFUL

HEY LOOK THIS THREAD

SHE SUCKED

AUTISM

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

I want the government to turn me into a cold, calculating, self-regenerating, killing machine.

KYS

FAGLORD ULTRA

>google used algorithm to comb face book and extrapolate character qualities that a target demographic can related to and sold that information to hollywood.so they could sell shit tier movie and make millions.

so been on the internet long huh? Since april you say? that's a long time. you should use google more. you really should. even the white house loves google. you should use google more. i know i already said that but you really should. even your mother likes google. google is the best search engine out there. even you waifu likes google. you should use google more.

>90 minutes

I wish

SEE YOU AGAIN SOON

what is this bait supposed to do ?

>whore
>whore
thanks for that meme from the department of redundancy department, faggot

>where they turn children in to soulless selfish consumers. hook 'em while they're young. every body learn from the tobacco industry.

No one knows. Id say there is truth in every lie, so this fag prolly thinks that he is edgy or something.

any time

You don't know my life....

This guy

Give it a rest bitch! ok we get it, you have low self esteem, you have ALL your life.. hiding into the shadows being overlooked as the world passes you by you linger to a small chance you might be noticed, anyone but no ..homeless people get more attention to you. So now that a movie comes out with a similar alter ego you possess that no 1 could possibly know about you you insist on irritating us on a constant basis. We don't care! Harley is and will never be anything like you why? because she's fictional and also not to mention demented so if I were you I wouldn't be proud of that you stupid cunt!

What the fuck are you going on about?

ITT: op is 15

I would absolutely love to fuck her though. I'm not OP but I've looked closely at his picture and reached that conclusion.

In chess, It's called zugzwang..
When the only viable move is not to move.

she is fine

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

I seem to have missed how that relate. Is this a thinly veiled attempt to astound us with your chess vocabulary abilities? Do you love to be a Queen, do you love to be 'taken' by a Bishop? Do you love watching pawn?

its a line in the movie

I see, I only looked at the Margot Robbie clips. By all accounts I seem to have done a lot better than the people that had to watch the rest of it too.

Fuck you and your faggot thread

Hoh man, OP is super fucking edgy with this faggot shit.

Shikamaru Nara.

Highly intelligent, but lazy as fuck.

I don't know how many times I have to post this image in these shitty threads