Hey Sup Forums what's the best way to kill someone without leaving a single trace of evidence?

Hey Sup Forums what's the best way to kill someone without leaving a single trace of evidence?

letting them die of old age

eat the entire person

You should worry more about motive. Never kill anybody you want to kill.

That's the thing. There will be undeniable motive but with no evidence there's no case

You become Hilary clinton. evidence wont matter

Become their friend, lure them to a hidden location, knock unconscious, dissolve entire body/clothes/personal items in barrel of acid, dump barrel in woods and take empty barrel to recycling depot

duh

pull out their teeth and burn their fingers
dismember their limbs and put them all over the place

>letting them die
>killing them
you don't get to pick both faggot

he said he wants to get away with it.

You'll still be safer if nobody's looking your way.

you cannot.
/thread

Where? Where did OP say that? those exact words? Can you quote the post for me?

well if he doesnt want to leave evidence then clearly he means he wants no one to know he did it.

Put shards of glass in their ice tray so that in the rare event they discover someone broke in, they won't bother to check their ice trays

motive is enough. a good det could wear OP down in no time. FACT.

This underrated post is the best post

That was only implied in your personal opinion. Op did not say that.

>without leaving a single trace of evidence?
fuck off, you absolute spastic.

oh so he just wants to make a clean kill so that he can get caught, alright makes sense.

>reading comprehension

you are a fucking retard. what is this gonna do? have broken glass floating in the bottom of a glass?
retard.

A detective is absolute shit if you say "I'm not answering any questions without a lawyer"

this

Easy, tell them to come on Sup Forums. If the cancer doesn't kill them, depression will.

Okay, I think that's enough internet for today. For both of us.

Kill them.
Do not leave behind evidence.

suuuuure, like in dem der movies, sonny.
how about not giving the police your name, you unimaginative knobjockey.

finally,someone with a solution

hameaggin fard

All you're required to give is your name and address. A detectives investigation can come to a complete halt because their suspect won't cooperate by being interviewed by them

nice try detective

fameaggin hard?
You fucked that up

Take them out on a boat, to either ocean or very large lake, knock them out, wrap body in tarp, weigh it down, tie it up nicely n good, throw over board, body will never be found.

Listen up little bitch. If you does exactly as I tell you u will never be caught

Knocking out someone is harder than you think. DNA And evidence Everywhere on your boat also WhO owns a boat

If you're retarted and weak. But the average male should be able to choke out an unsuspecting victim.

(Step one)Find a very secluded area you can use as a fake crime scene to throw The Officers Assigned to your case off
(Step 2)Get a Shit ton of Benadryl,Benzodiazepine and Diazepam(Valium) Don't care how Just do and make it inconspicuous
(Cont)

> stab them with an icicle
> weapon melts
> ?????
> profit

>without leaving a single trace of evidence
Beeing this stupid omfg
Just do it when noone looks you cumguzzling thundercunt

Get a forensics degree and learn how people in the field think, what tools they use, and what methodology. Then circumvent all of it.

You've Obviously Never Fought Someone, How strong is "an average male" Supposed to be. Go back to the manga Faggot(source I KILL PEOPLE FOR A living)

Just rip out the teeth and burn the body you audist, or feed the body to hungry pigs

/thread

>cumguzzling thundercunt
/thread

The Heart Attack gun, leaves a just a red dot on the skin, nothing else. It fires a tiny ice bullet that melts after impact so there's no evidence, also powered by battery so no shell either.

Ask Sup Forums this kill someone you know--especially someone you'd have an obvious motive to kill

Just bully them until they kill themselves.

You want to Sedate the Victim first mix it in Their Drink, inject It I don't give a shit
Take the to the secluded Area get some Heavy duty Nylon rope (just remembered Wear gloves Faggot Latex is the best )tie a noose(might take some Practice) Attach them to the noose sitting on a chair prepare a Recording of a suicide note When they awake Use a weapon of your choice to imtadate(is that a word) Your captor. Fag them Force them to write down what it's says. When finished Place note in A file folder. Then Force feed them the Fucking Cocktail of the Drugs I asked you to get earlier. Double Check The scene for evidence. Leave Or save time and blow up car with them in it

>>Hire a professional.

You're right average was vague. I was thinking a 160-240 pound person.

Get them to pass out in a car then push it into a lake

There is no average. That 95 # trap can be the strongest motherfucking master of retard strength if you push the right buttons.

Whereas the common "off season athlete" type of male can be the most useless motherfucker in any situation.

That's a lot of work and to many places you can mess up at.

kill yourself and there will be one less psychopathic faggot in the world

profit