reddit.com/r/iOSthemes/top/?sort=top&t=month
Hope you have Fortune from cydia on that user

Flat 6
Classic Dock
Sixbar
Anemone instead of winterboard

>having to exploit security flaws in order to use all of the phone you bought
>knowing appledaddy can revoke control of their device from you at any time
>having to bend over for the chinese and let them log your keystrokes in order to use your phone

being an iphone user must suck

you sound like someone who knows nothing about the jailbreak or ios community.

Yucky phones

>ios community
do migrants call themselves the "boat community"

android sucks you egg

>security flaws
Implying root on Android doesn't also compromise security.
>appledaddy can revoke control of their device
How is that? You obviously know nothing about iOS devices.
>log your keystrokes
Only the PP jailbreaks (that steal Pangu exploits) contain malware. No other jailbreak tools are harmful. I've reverse engineered and disassembled all of them since Blackra1n for iOS 3.1.3.

Do the Chinese really log my keystrokes?

oh, ok, i'll go and buy a cuckphone then, and hope to god the chinks have a new botnet out before i can use it properly.
wish me luck, maybe by the end of the year i'll be able to get 60% of my phone before the battery goes and i have to charge it every half-day

No. See my response here

>How is that
what is error 53 (implying they wouldn't do it again tomorrow)
>I've reverse engineered and disassembled all of them since Blackra1n for iOS 3.1.3
and my dad works for nintendo
yes

I wasn't asking you though..

How? How would they do that? Also how do you know this? Do you have a source?

his uncle is queen of china obviously

This actually looks alright. I would organize your apps into folders though to tidy up the screen.

Kek yeah he must be full of shit if he has no source

You using the semi tethered?

▲▲

Huh?

anyone got NetKillUI to work on 9.3.3?

>what is error 53
An honest mistake. Secure Enclave is just shit like that because Apple engineers are incompetent.
>and my dad works for nintendo
You're arguing with someone who knows more than you. I've been playing with my iToys since iOS 1.1.1.

I don't care.

he means the latest 9.2-9.3.3 jailbreak

Wow

>iOS 1.1.1.

Suuuuuuure dude lmao

My first smartphone was an iPhone 2G in late 2007. Prove me wrong. Ask me anything about iOS since you know so much more than me.

you need to jailbreak just to get themes for iOS
HAHAHAHA

you need to root to get rid of bloatware on andriod phones

>ask me anything about iOS

You mean ask you something you could find the answer for in 10 seconds via Google? K kid.

Lol Apple just release that feature in their most recent updates you tard. Dont act like its been that way forever

But not to theme them you monkey

^^

Ask me something I couldn't find on Google. I know that the iPhone wiki is very limited. That's the nature of closed source. So go ahead, ask me anything.

you know its becuase most people with iphones are stupid normies who will fuck up their phone

I mean Macintosh was originally made to be a super simple operating system, even simple enough for old people and challenged people to use. They still engineer it to be super simple tech that anyone can use. Even a tard

Keep unrooting because some games dont allow root users for certain things

Dafaq is this?

Which is fine by me. I honestly don't care about the whole Apple vs. Android debate. I like both (I've used both), but I prefer Android.

is there root detection bypass for androids? i know for ios some apps dont work if they detect jailbreak but there are bypasses to those detections

Something that's better than Apple devices.

I've used both and I too prefer Android. I do use an iPod doe

Superuser or some shit like that. Go to the xda forums my man. Also /wg/ is a great board and a great place to get all the information you'd need

Yes on Xposed but i like a clean looking phone

Android logs your keystrokes all the time

that looks mad fairplay, what ios is this?

Post home screen mang

No.

Any jailbreak available for 9.3.1? I've not jailbroken since the iOS 3 days on iPod touch lol, should I update? or stay on this version?

Look at this retard thinking he's cool whis his minimalistic ugly shit

"No, stock Android doesn't record everything you do in a day. There are a few things to bear in mind, though.

First, because Android is open-source, the manufacturer, and your carrier if you bought the phone from a carrier, can change the OS however they like. They might have changed it to add a log like you describe, so though Android itself doesn't record all your activity, I can't say for certainty whether your phone does or not.

en.pangu.io/ is latest and will work for you, might want to follow a guide though

yeah there is. 9.3.3 is still being signed though i think, i would grab it from ipsw.me and use that.

How did you find the exploit to help the FBI to hack that iPhone? Since clearly you're the master.

i feel like jailbreaks are going to stop soon though, last two released have had major compromises.

The default clock and notes apps on the iPhone are different than the shitty carrier branded texting apps and game demos that come with android, stop acting like they're the same

Home

the latest update is 9.3.4 so i could do that. Also does anyone know if you can just restore on itunes to go back to standard function so you can use phone warranty

Most autistic phone ever
Have you got a life or something

cant use 9.3.4 it was specifically made and released to patch part of the jailbreak

>game demos
wut. What kind of off brand fucking smart phones have you bought that come with game demos faggot,

you can also use itunes to restore yes, or try Cydia Eraser from cydia which can factory reset the phone without computer needed

no jb for 9.3.4 though, make sure you dont update to that. yeah you can restore whenever, or just reboot your phone, which boots it into standard non-jb mode.

Eck

..... Game demos....?

Shut up mate, i can smell the jar of Vaseline and wipes next to you from here

I think he was being playfully ironical with you dude.........

>xarold repo
>cydown
>veelixium
>pebbli status bar
>betterfivecolumhome
>betterfiveicondock
>hidemex

Nigger what

I heard it and thought it was funny, guess not

If you want the google play store and google apps installed, you have to agree to send information to google

If you look at your data usage screen, there's all your apps and then "system processes". on an iPhone, you can see each process and it's data usage, while on an android you can only "system processes"

nothing suspicious here, nope this phone OS made by a company that makes its money of tracking its users is doing NOTHING alarming

>Says the guy with the most virginful phone desktop ever

How long have you been jailbreaking ?

I use F-Droid. Faggot. Get out.

Worst thing a rooted user can do is freeze the settings app or install the wrong zip file

i like jailbreaking and everything but why does every package have to have autistic names

Update to iOS 9.3.3 for stability. Stay away from iOS 9.3.4. Download a 9.3.3 IPSW for updating at ipsw.me. Shift+click the update button in iTunes. Select the IPSW. 64-bit only for the latest jailbreak.

I didn't find it and I don't know exactly how they did it. I have a pretty good idea. I think they used an iBoot exploit. The iBoot is the second stage bootloader. If you can exploit the bootloader you can use custom Kernels, which is important for controlling fstab to mount /dev/disk0s1s1 as rw. iBoot is interactive over USB. You could pass afc2add into the System partition (/dev/disk0s1s1) into /Applications. You then can utilize the AES module to decrypt the user partition (/dev/disk0s1s2) since the iBoot basically has unrestricted access to it to decrypt firmware images. Then you can access everything over USB. Lack of Secure Element in the 5C just made it easier. Encryption totally bypassed because Apple is dumb.

well considering I am geohot, I'd say for quite a while now...

Yessir i am, havent seen any untethered ones yet

Make another rap about Sony for us you pathetic code monkey!

if you're geohot then i'm ih8sn0w

What would happen if i jailbreak with find my iphone and icloud account still attached?

What are these for ??

erk: C0 CE FE 84 C2 27 F7 5B D0 7A 7E B8 46 50 9F 93 B2 38 E7 70 DA CB 9F F4 A3 88 F8 12 48 2B E2 1B
riv: 47 EE 74 54 E4 77 4C C9 B8 96 0C 7B 59 F4 C1 4D
pub: C2 D4 AA F3 19 35 50 19 AF 99 D4 4E 2B 58 CA 29 25 2C 89 12 3D 11 D6 21 8F 40 B1 38 CA B2 9B 71 01 F3 AE B7 2A 97 50 19

R: 80 6E 07 8F A1 52 97 90 CE 1A AE 02 BA DD 6F AA A6 AF 74 17
n: E1 3A 7E BC 3A CC EB 1C B5 6C C8 60 FC AB DB 6A 04 8C 55 E1
K: BA 90 55 91 68 61 B9 77 ED CB ED 92 00 50 92 F6 6C 7A 3D 8D
Da: C5 B2 BF A1 A4 13 DD 16 F2 6D 31 C0 F2 ED 47 20 DC FB 06 70

That moment when iPhone users realize their specs are stuck in 2014

You can't. All modern jailbreaking tools make you disable it because it could fuck up your phone.

Glad you liked that shit. Fuck those pigs at Sony.

Keep dreaming kid

Why do you ask..?

that moment when higher spec android phones still perform worse kek

>I had to hack my phone to get root access so google won't have details of my every move

Holy shit bro

what are they for ??

I wanna say A4 SecureROM dump...

>Glad you liked that shit
Like is a strong word.

Fuck last owner left his shit signed in i cri

Are you retarded to be pretending ?

Cant ios devices factory reset?

Why are you asking though? For what purpose?

lol well can't win em all. I really didn't know what else to do, so my buddy suggested I rap about it and yeah, that's the story.

will need to be signed into the same account after reset to be activated though. If you cant sign in you have a new paperweight