Earns the trust of Sally by her skill with youngsters to win over Don from the psychologist girl

>Earns the trust of Sally by her skill with youngsters to win over Don from the psychologist girl
>Opens her legs whenever Don wants
>Takes care of the children dutifully
>Marries her
>She quits her job
>Forces Don to use his ad cred to get her into commercials
>She gets on a crummy soap opera
>Her character dies
>She aborts Don's baby
>She divorces him with a threesome as consolidation
>She keeps a house that Don paid for in LA
>She takes all of Don's furniture from his apartment in NY

This bitch was EVIL.

>She aborts Don's baby

wait what

SCOOBY DOOBY DOO

You don't remember? She was pregnant and they left it up to be either a miscarriage or abortion--they leave it for you to never really know for sure...

You don't remember that?

ZUBEY ZUBEY ZOOOOOOO

All women are like this m8

>implying Don was every going to seriously end up with Faye Miller

this meme needs to stop.

yea, on my second viewing it is quite clear that something is not right in that relationship from the beginning: the Heinz setup, the argument before it (Don asking for unhappy clients from other agencies), the fact that she was bad when sally showed up at the office, her being blonde...

she wasn't evil, just a little child. i think its pretty clear that Don ruined that relationship. He promised her to move together to LA, she quit her job at the soap opera (the only acting gig she apparently was ever good at, even noted by Harry during the last season that it was a stupid mistake), then he decided to give up LA.

I think it's sad how Don becomes a cuck in later episodes. It wasn't even the decline in quality from season 5 on, it was the slow death of his self respect and ambition with age and humiliation.

reminds me of my father desu

I love Megan and there's nothing any of you can do to stop me

>anyone on mad men
>evil
You shouldn't be watching this show since you clearly don't get it.

Same except my dad was always like that
And he killed himself

>Drop in quality

You're a cuck

you forgot the million dollars don gave her

he went full beta there, he literally transformed her from a secretary to a superstar, it should be this bitch the one giving a million to don

She was thinking about an abortion but had a miscarriage. She felt relieved she didn't have to choose.

post tits

>season 5 opens with an hour and a half slice of life

just like my chinese cartoons

So what happened between Season 7 part 1 and 7 part 2 to Don's and Megan's relationship anyway? At the end of part 1 it was pretty clear their relationship was doomed, but in part 2 Megan is fucking pissed at Don for seemingly no reason.

I thought the Zou Bisou Bisou scene was pretty sweet/adorable till Don said he was embarrassed by it. Felt like shit for liking the scene as a result and my hatred for Megan began.

Don was a faggot in that case, he might have been embarrassed by it, he should've swallowed his pride and realised it was something she did purely to appease him. She was pretty damn young at the time, give her a break.

Daily reminder that Betty was the one true love and golden girl of Mad Men and the only time Don was truly happy but no matter how much he wishes he could he can't go back because the truth is there is no time machine that goes backwards and forwards and takes us to a place where we ache to go again and travels around and around and back home again. It is not a Carousel no matter how much Don tries and is successful in convincing people otherwise. It is a wheel. It always was a wheel. It always will be a wheel. And it only goes forward. Never back.

I love you, Betty.

GTFO, faggot.

What's the matter, kid? Can't handle big boy emotions?

>you will never make a qt wasp your housewife

Betty was an emotional invalid and a petulant child. The worst mistake Don ever made was falling for this dumb cunt

Not with that attitude. Chin up, kid.

and still better than betty

I disagree.

and then divorced him because he was a different social class. she a whore

she was 100% submissive before shit went off, the perfect wife

>being this bitter at a woman when her man was the true whore

wew lad. time to grow up a bit.

>she was perfect

best girl was faye. faggots will deny this

Abigail Spencer is a gift to the planet. Watch Rectify she's amazing in that. And watch her fappening leaks too, also amazing.

How convenient, sure.

>This bitch was a woman

> purely to appease him

She did it for attention.

>tfw Don's childhood molestation/abuse broke him for all future romantic relationships
>tfw Don was too broken not to sabotage his marriage to Betty, the only real girl for him

>Birdie...
>I know

Holy fuck. After all those years and all those women, Don wanted her to know that she always was the love of his life, but she already knew. I cried with this scene.

Hey look. Someone else who actually understood the show.

>fappening leaks
sweet mother, she's a fucking bottlerocket.
holy fuck jude laws a lucky man- she's so thirsty

I can't get over the fucking horse teeth

>Birdie I...
>I know.
I wept.

I seriously think she's the most beautiful person on tv right now. So fucking pretty. Great actress too, she's amazing on Rectify

>tfw she was a stone cold bitch to Ray in True Detective Season 2

>That scene when Megan is cleaning up the carpet in her panties, sticking her ass in Dons face saying how he's an old creepy man.

Nice

>The Crash
one of the best episodes in the entire series

BYEEEE BYEEE BIRDIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

can't stop watching this fucking gif

Why?

5 or 6?

Season 6 episode 1 is almost unbearably slow

>not understanding gender dynamics
u need to understand how the world works and im not talkin abt plate tectonics

>ywn have a threesome with megan and her mother