When someone stabs him in the head 20 times

In self-defense

I hope he goes full GG Allin.

Let's find out.

protip: when you're dead

>When is he going to shut the fuck up?
Salty libtard confirmed

It's past your bed time Varg

How long before some crazed fan tracks him down, murders him and his kid, then rapes his wife? Shocked it hasn't happened yet. He's just begging to have his life ruined.

I don't keep up with him at all these days. What exactly does he do outside of making youtube videos? Does he have a job or is he living self-sufficiently?

People have already found his place, it's quite nice, thought it would be a shack.

Living the dream, and pissing everyone off.

Wouldn't varg fuck their shit up big time?
Like speak shit of him all you like, dude can kill.

Is he a big guy?

>under educated retard trying to be nihilistic
>went full degenerate using drugs making so-called music
>killed one of his degenerate comrades
>went into comfy European prison
>now trying to act like he is some kind of prophet

He was, is and will be a joke. Praise Breivik.

For capitalists

He lives self-reliantly, supposedly anyhow, and makes a Youtube video every single day talking about something to do with politics, culture, history, survivalism, and games. It's all absolutely shit, I started watching his vids when there were less than 15 of them in total, and it's totally blown out of proportion. His ego has been inflated by his absurd number of bandwagoning fanboys now who worship his opinions like he actually has merit to talk about them. His opinions are borderline cringy and I really wish he'd have just shut the fuck up from the moment he got out of prison and remained an underground figure.

He's a faggot, and his wife is a fucking delusional weirdo too.

that's sort of what I expected and why I've stayed away from his youtube channel. I'd rather retain the mystique of his original albums. dude should've pulled an Ildjarn and fucked off after prison.

terrible posts

It would funny if a gang of blacks raided his house, restrained him then raped his wife in front of him.

youtube.com/watch?v=hs9oShIhk60
His solution to immigration is for the entire nation to become poor. He's a bit mental.

>Varg is the insane one

t. varg

KILL BURZUM NOW