This young woman is representing the Refugee Team in swimming and is doing well

>This young woman is representing the Refugee Team in swimming and is doing well
What do you think of this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wf3jzDb4H7o
bento.de/sport/warum-das-fluechtlingsteam-bei-olympia-eine-schlechte-idee-ist-761013/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Indifferent.

Maybe when her boat sinks she might stand a chance.

She needs to go back.

That the sob/success story of a few don't excuse the rapefugees crisis.

so NOW you want to take them ?

wtf I love refugees now
open the borders

A refugee, according to the UN 1951 Refugee Convention,[2][3] is a person who is outside their country of citizenship because they have well-founded grounds for fear of persecution because of their race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group or political opinion, and is unable to obtain sanctuary from their home country or, owing to such fear, is unwilling to avail themselves of the protection of that country;[2][3] or in the case of not having a nationality and being outside their country of former habitual residence as a result of such event, is unable or, owing to such fear, is unwilling to return to their country of former habitual residence.

Read this carefully.

so does she actually have a job in Berlin or do I have to pay taxes for her, too?

because if I pay for her I have every right to feel entitled to her body.

Deport her back to the rightful ruler of Syria Basher Al Assad.

Let's see what he does to this traitor.
Oh wait this so called dictator offers generous amnesty to terrorists who surrender.

Her original country loses a medal

If you find her attractive you are a pedophile.

"no"

>"she is doing well"
>gets a stacked heat against literal whos so she will come out as """first"""
>every other athlete from the other heats overtakes her
>"omg she came """first""" she is so brave"
If she wasn't pretty you would go full Sup Forums on her, admit it

wait

there is unironically a refugee team?

yep

the fact she's a refugee makes it so much hotter

>refugees living in tents for months
>everything is shit
>no food, no security, only shitskins around you
>go to brazil
>it's even worse

life of a refugee is truly suffering

So brave
Open the borders right now

You have to thank Merkel for that.
Engineers doctors rocket scientists and even athletes.

I'd give her one.

There shouldn't be a refugee team

diese banters

they have to go back

living in a tent is the life

i'm currently in one now in a wma area

If they all look like that let them in

>Sup Forums wants to deny asylum to this

>there is literally a refugee team
for what fucking purpose?
represent a country you cunts.

look at other pics of this whore

she looks busted at 18

now Mimi al-Laham is the best Syrian girl, what I would do to get those lips around my tiny shaft ...

and you pay for her too! (She is Berliner from now on)

politics
>oh look all refugees are doctors, scientists and now even ATHLETES

Who /team refugee/ here?

>she looks busted at 18
you need to get your eyes checked m8

>team contains men of fighting age who are healthier than your average front-line soldier

wtf I love swimming now

savage

You are paying taxes for me user but my boypussy is still a nono for you k?

She is Christian and she speaks very good english

Wonder how it prestigos was to fuck her for african and middle east refugees why they were transportig together in tiny boat from africa to italy.

what?

>a russian attempts to make a post.txt

Good for her.

There have been teams of individual athletes at some of the past olympics too, who compete under the olympics flag.

oh dear

The fact that she's good at swimming is probably the only reason she made it to south Italy.

I really can not stand seeing the word 'refugee' anymore

STOP BULLYING RUSSIA-CHAN

wtf i thought team refugee was a meme, but it's fucking real.

and they will probably win more medals than we will

She's from Syria, she reached Europe through Greece.

so kawaii

I want to marry her so she can live with me :3

same
not sure this girl ended 41th out of 45 swimmers yesterday

NO SHE IS OURS!!!!!

Guess she's got pretty good at it crossing the Mediterranean

no shit, the media has caught up on that long ago, it's no longer the 'refugee crisis' it's the 'migrant crisis'
this one is doing something produuctive though, and is legit

>Throughout the Olympics there has always a team under the Olympic flag
>This year there is an Olympic team AND a refugee team

Fucking hell, why can't they just be in the Olympic team. Fucking Liberals

this is the olympics, idealistic rhetoric and an emphasis on solidarity is to be expected, I'm honestly not bothered by it.

>ITT idiots
There has always been an Independent Athlete Team of people who for various political reasons can't represent a country at the games.

Also only TWO refugee athletes are from Syria

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

do you think they've fucked each other?

I don't see the problem here tßh

Yes but these "refugees" aren't competing for that team they are in their own special team

They also compete under the olympic flag.

because South Sudan is such a nice place

True, but it's reasonable since there are enough refugees to form a team by themselves. But that's just a detail, the main point here is like said, the Olympics have always shoehorned solidarity messages in every little thing, it's really annoying but it's just the nature of the beast, this is hardly surprising.

she is german property now

feels good man

I think it's probably more of an "either WE are fucking, or I'M fucking" situation.

80% of Africa is a shit hole, doesn't mean you are a refugee

Yeah it's called Germany

>Syria is the only warzone in the world

>little australia tries to banter
weak

If you win gold as a non denominational athlete you should be able to choose whatever song you want played instead of the shitty Olympic anthem.

I would pick Tom Sawyer by Rush.

Why are u doing some kind of 'fact bully'?
Cope fairly with lies and agitation plz

There have always been warzones, why no Refugee team in 2012?

Because that wasn't at the forefront of the progressive liberal agenda just yet.

>Next Olympics there will be a team ISIS

youtube.com/watch?v=Wf3jzDb4H7o
would be my choice

Anyone might think that society changes through the years.

this is not by the liberal progressives you think of however, this is the typical solidarity shoehorning of the olympics with a hot topic, which, although quite political, is not political in the same way. It's, like everything in the olympics, more of a 'show' thing to make everyone feel good about themselves.

>Refugees claim their land cant be lived in
>Obviously good enough to fucking train sports in.

South Sudan has a team this year though

Are you to stupid too understand the concept of war?

v cute

looks p portuguese

would marry, berry, and watch tom & jerry

>everywhere in Syria there is war
nope

>more of a 'show' thing to make everyone feel good about themselves

That's the definition of the progressive liberal agenda though.

Totally agree. It's more of a dog and pony show to have a spotlight on these athletes while also making puff pieces about their plight and struggle.

"I just want to play but my house blew up."

The ultimate result is that the Olympic committee gets to circle jerk about politcally charged unity while the normies see the media pieces which results in:
>See? SEE? These are people too! Donald Drumpf btfo, checkmate Sup Forumsacks!

which liberal progressives are you talking about? I'm sure the ones you are actually bothered by find results more important than show and feelgood like these ones.
Remember there is no unified front.

>he believes in le (((refugee))) meme

If they don't want to represent a country, or aren't able to then they shouldn't be allowed to compete simple as that. Represent the country that's taken you in you ungrateful fucks.

exactly, they should take the spot of someone who is an actual citizen

you'd like that, right? now way you'd bitch?

I think she is cute and I want to marry her and bring her to live with me.

>exactly, they should take the spot of someone who is an actual citizen
They should compete in the national championships and then be good enough to qualify simple as that Cletus.

>last year all the lefties were saying that there was no stopping the refugee flow because they were fleeing for their lives and definitely not money and that we should just bend over and spread eagle
>Merkel cuts a deal so that every refugee attempting to cross illegally gets swapped for one in a camp
>refugee inflow drops by 99%

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

And if they were, there's no way you idiots would complain about it

except you would

you guys are just miserable misanthropes, searching for literally any reason to cry abotu something

If they're not a citizen of any nation they shouldn't be allowed to compete retard.

That's just your opinion, faggot. The rest of the non-basement-dwelling world thinks it's sad if they're forced to flee their home county, and we would think it tragic that all of their hard work should go to waste, simply because they lived in a shithole

Why even watch this shit? You hate everything it stands for

on top of which you're fat. Is it just to fap to korean waifus? fucking watch a kpop video

Refugee Olympic Team.
google it.
this is fucking retarded i don't know what to say.

for my german brethren.
bento.de/sport/warum-das-fluechtlingsteam-bei-olympia-eine-schlechte-idee-ist-761013/

the rest of you can go to hell if you're too retarded to actually look up information for yourselves.

instead of helping their countries we rather make a cowardly move and create a sports team like some childish movie.

yeah, that's totally gonna stop bombs in their country. fucking idiots.

the refugee team is an excuse for pro-rebel (syrian opposition and south sudanese rebels) athletes to represent their rebel group at the olympics
syria and south sudan have a team and if they didn't want to compete for either they could have competed as an independent athlete

It's the IIOC, you dumbass
you want them to solve every global crisis?

Most of them are citizens or would be considered citizens of their home countries. The issue is that their home country's IOC is often controlled by a corrupt/violent/unstable regime that they don't want to compete with or won't let them compete.

The Syrian IOC won't let anyone who fled compete and will use any Olympic success to prop up Assad, which means that competing for Syria could be seen as an endorsement of the regime, putting the Olympian at risk.

I really don't know why you people are so butthurt about this. It's a completely different issue than our politicians committing cultural suicide by letting them into our countries.

>This young woman is representing the Refugee Team in swimming and is doing well

made it to Land doing well

or

made alive to Land doing well?

>Syria was a shithole before your USA decided to arm terrorist groups

What the fuck are you even on about? What does my country's culpability have to do with not letting these athletes compete?