Her upcoming book claims she's slept with 28 people. Are you surprised or not? She's 35, and lost virigintiy at 17

Her upcoming book claims she's slept with 28 people. Are you surprised or not? She's 35, and lost virigintiy at 17.

who cares shes not hot, 6/10 at best and not funny

She is kind of fat. so no. Fat people do not get laid that often.

Shocked the numbers that low honestly

>niece of a Jewish senator
>not having been fucked by 280 people

Poor form, Amy. Poor form.

I disagree. Fat women with day issues sleep around more than most to validate their own shity existence

>jewish

Note that these numbers may be a little exaggerated, if not a complete hoax.

*daddy issues

I dont believe a word this unfunny cunt says.

Id be willing to bet the real number a lot higher.

It's funny because she throws a fit if you suggest she's a vapid whore or anything similar.

She's lying. Last 3 digits of this post are the real number.

28 people in 17 years.....that's less than two per year.

For any woman living in a city with disposable income, that sounds low or average.

I lost my virginity at 16 and im up to around 40. Im 36, so its not too far fetched. Granted im not fat like she is, so good for her finding a few good men to fuck.

I went to high school with this chick that used to look like her. First white girl i ever fucked

I still don't understand why she's so popular..

She's not funny in the slightest. I guess being a whore is a phenomenal achievement in America.

I wish she gave her "blowjobs given" number.

Im fascinated with how many penises women have put in their mouths.

quads checked

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

i wanna see her ass, this op work's for her and i don't care, i just wanna see her ass, this thread has been taken over by spiderman {imgspiderman1}

new journalism

what do you think about loosing virginity at 17 ? too early or too late?

>believing a comedian
>comedienne meme
>reading a book
>written by a non-author
>replying to this thread

ouch