I have always been against the "sexual revolution." I believe marriage should be between one man and one woman...

I have always been against the "sexual revolution." I believe marriage should be between one man and one woman. I believe that this is the only adequate way to raise a family. I also believe that Gods declaration of homosexuality as a sin remains in force, and so I cannot look upon it with any allowance. I am against the gay and transsexual movement, and If I could do away with it I would. To me it is on the same level as smoking and alcoholism, and is giving in to carnal desires which have no place in society.

However, I also recognize that it is not my place to regulate life, or to impose my way of life on others. I have never participated in any hateful speech or treatment of other based on my belief.

Am I wrong?

Yes

By allowing others to live against your ideals without speaking out you are a cuck.

Yes you are.
Learn to question what you're told.
You sound like a brainwashed sheep.

HAHA

Being told to tolerate and submit is what they tell you. OP has balls for still believing what he was raised to.

You are not wrong. Gay is gross. Wrong. And unnatural. Human life cannot continue if homosexuality is the norm. If every kid born today was gay, humans would be gone in 100 years or less. Also blacks should be banned from earth as well.

This, go and submit to the queers like a good goy.

you sound like a faggot
you dont need fairy tail shit ethics
just use your fucking head
if you had your own opinion about marrige and had some arguments, thatd be one thing
but now being like "homo are Bad! hurrdurr GOD" makes you a fucking faggot cunt

>Am I wrong?
what do i care if you dont want to impose your view, im probably not going to marry one of your female relatives desu i just want to get my dick wet sometimes

I know this is a lie because you are on fucking Sup Forums.

I agree with you on almost no point, except for this one
> I also recognize that it is not my place to regulate life, or to impose my way of life on others. I have never participated in any hateful speech or treatment of other based on my belief

I'd drink a beer with you.

Well put!! Gays ARE gross right?? Oh lets pretend two men ramming each other genitals into their shit holes is normal. Lets have parades and convince kids its ok to get aides from poop on their cocks

Kek

Finally someone with common sense making a post. 100% agree

yes

change your opinion before hillary puts you on a list

Please Google "sexual revolution" you potato

What's going on now Is the snowflake faggot gold star participation badge revolution

Even animals are gay sometimes

>Being this much of an AIDS ridden whore

Saving yourself for marriage and requiring the same in a spouse is the only way to actually be worth anything.

Animals also routinely practice polygamy and rape. Should we legalize those too?

Cause you leave others alone you're good

My wife and i are opposite genders. We saved ourselves for marriage. Best decision ive ever made. Its how every relationship should be. We are happy. And best thing is, we arent stupid faggots!

My point was it's "natural", potato

And yeah, there is no legal basis to outlaw Polygamy, and rape should be pretty much legal too, yeah... might stop stupid spoiled slots from dressing like stupid spoiled sluts

Too true! We are humans! We should be able to make informed and natural decisions about mating. Not screw like rabbits and rape whoever we want regardless of gender