Sup Forums how can i make my father understand that my tail is a part of my personality and that he should stop telling...

Sup Forums how can i make my father understand that my tail is a part of my personality and that he should stop telling me to throw it away and saying that I look like a fool

just leave me

Suicide. I promise it'll make him feel extremely guilty. He'll regret never accepting you for you.

By inhaling bleach in front of him like pic related

He'll never understand. Death is a mercy.

Superglue one to the side of his face while he's asleep. Post pics.

Jumping off the roof will show him your resolve

An hero OP. It's the only way to make your dad proud.

/thread

I know OP is full of shit but Jesus Christ anyone under 30 should jump off a fucking bridge for the good of the species.

eat it and make it a part of you forever

OP's father converting to muslim and induce honor killing.

Shove pic related in his bum while he sleeps. He'll learn why you wear it.

By swallowing a knife and showing him youre not a human.

OP should do the bleach drinking challenge.

You need to be 18+ to use this site, son. Go do your fucking homework, you don't want to fall behind this early in the semester.

I second this notion. Take your tail and cram it up his ass.
And if he butt rapes your for violating his ass-pussy, you have it cumming. Take it like the naughty he-bitch I know you are.

"Dad, this is who I am and you need to accept me for who I am and not judge me, or at least not a loud. One day this may not be me and on that day we may discuss how stupid this may have been, but for now this is me and if you can not accept that there is nothing we can do about it.

If you would like to discuss it we can but I don't want it to be just you telling me you don't like it."

If you can't say it to him give him a note and actually say the words "I don't know how to telly this but I have my words on a note" and if he isn't a cunt he should accept it...

obey your father fag

You need to learn to accept yourself.
Accept that you're a fucking limp cock sponge and an embarrassment to your family. Accept that you're the weird fucker that makes everyone uncomfortable because you have no life skills or ability to cope with reality, so you compensate by playing dress up and sticking shit in your butt, and pretending it's some legitimate movement or lifestyle that everyone else should accept.
Accept that you will forever be the trampled on weak sissy fucking dick sponge that you currently are, which is why your own father can't stand the sight of you.
Or you can pull your butt plug out, man the fuck up and be someone that a normal person might not want to fucking choke.

And fuck you, you sorry bitch,

I hope he pulls a gun on you and says I have no son

^Wise words right there.

>being this new

WEW LAD

This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist German engineer who vapes organic decaffeinated compressed soy breast milk on the regular and a person who does Indian naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian Apache helicopter dog who serves only to one master: my chihuahua which I helped cross the border of Mexico because I hate Donald Trump. My dog also walks me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant ignorant homophobic globaphobic sexist.

bare foot paw soles?

yeah this about sums it up. school USED to weed out retarded behaviour through the sheer force of "kids are dicks" but a few kids take it too far and johnny dickslice figures out how to kill himself, and suddenly you can't even shake someone's hand without being suspended for assault

can't wait until nobody is offended or has their feelings hurt because we're all fucking dead from trying not to breathe anyone else's air

Reduce yourself back into carbon by killing yourself furfag. Holy kek even your dad hates you