Pastor tries to perform miracle. Sets a heavy speaker on girl and adds his weight by sitting on it...

Pastor tries to perform miracle. Sets a heavy speaker on girl and adds his weight by sitting on it. Says girl won't suffer pain or wounds. Girl ends up with broken ribs and dies. Pastor says it's the girls lack of faith that's at fault

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?q=Pastor tries to perform miracle. Sets a heavy speaker on girl&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=5K6zV5yAMcqEmwH57oa4Ag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>being religious
>2016
we really need to exterminate religion and religious people.
They're doing way more harm to humanity than capitalism.

One has gotta love those retarded monkeys

oh so edgy when do you start high school kid

Religious people are insane. We know this already.

Isn't religion fun, kids?!

Yeah exterminate all buddhist

*tips fedora*

if she believed God would have saved her like he did to Jobs kids

so OP when we gon riot over dis

I need some new nikes man

It was just her time to go. God's plan and all that jazz

But panel five is incorrect. Atheists are trying to prevent prayers at football games and force clergymen to perform same-sex weddings. Neither side even thinks about what the middle ground is. NEITHER SIDE

God could you be anymore retarded? Get over your self.

i think it was the pastors lack of faith that killed her.

oh so triggered go back to the fedora shop little one

Source/link?

I'd have to agree with the preacher on this one. Had her will and faith been strong enough and had she not been a weak-willed woman, she probably could have easily survived and even walked away stronger.

>ITT we pretend all religious people dance with snakes and crush themselves for faith
makes a better narrative for fedoratheist proselytizers

A prayer led by a school official, at a school event, is not appropriate. A moment of silence is more than enough, and lets everyone give their thanks or whatever in their own manner.

Nobody is forcing clergymen to perform same-sex weddings. They're only opening up the legal marriage documents to same-sex marriages

i bet he started this one off with, "on the us dollar bill it states in god we trust "

except some people are trying to force clergymen to perfrom same sex weddings

Nope. There are no laws on the books or serious movements to get laws on the books to force clergy to marry gays

theres no laws thats why i said people

shows middle east looking like a metropolis

People are allowed to have whatever opinion they want, and gay rights Methodists or whatever else are free to try to convince their leaders to change their policies. Welcome to America

shows most of the US being inhabited by natives only

its okay to ask but fags are trying to sue priests for not marrying them

Replace the towers witch Chartres Cathedral or the Parthenon

I'm a people, can I force you to do anything? No.
>checkmate

Well I hope those people don't get what they want. I'm an atheist, and even I know separation of church and state goes both ways, if you start legislating what churches can and can't do then you're that much closer to state religion

are you that dumb ? the pledge to the flag mentions God, also the dollar you know what just move to North Korea.
How fat was the pastor ? iv`e been to well lost count almost at ten near to death experiences I really believe in God I don`t attend much to church do, been attending feel better but my bad decisions are the ones causing trouble in my life.
Still not sure why would he put a heavy speaker on her ribs do.

Citation needed, impossible to sue if there is no law forcing priests to marry gays. If anyone does have a lawsuit it's DOA

im a person and i say if you dont do this ill take all you're food and water can i force you to do somthing yes
>checkmate

Then they should lose the lawsuits, because they have no grounds for their case

t.communist

Just goes to show you religious leaders are the biggest con artists out there

you do realize the pledge didn't mention god until like the 50s right

Sources

google.ca/search?q=Pastor tries to perform miracle. Sets a heavy speaker on girl&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=5K6zV5yAMcqEmwH57oa4Ag

He should be charged with this girls death, what did he think was gonna happen? Her bones would just be able to hold up all that weight? orangetext>

CHECKED

Keked

so it is a good pledge case dismissed.
witnessed.

cKekeddd

Both mentions of God were added in the 1950s, in response to the threat of the USSR and communist infiltration into the US. It was and still is a breach of separation of church and state

Ironically if she had lacked faith she would still be alive. Instead of being killed by a retard that expects God is gonna just going to magically intervene when he's killing someone, cuz you know, God is always showing up to do miracles whenever someone has any doubts.

Well done you canadian fuck

Im w ya comrade

Does negligence require a person to be smart enough to foresee the potential negative consequences of their actions? Like can retards be criminally negligent? I believe the standard goes something like "potentially negative consequences foreseeable by a reasonable person", but religiousers aren't reasonable, and it sounds like this guy is saying he couldn't foresee the consequences, which puts him in the same level of culpability as a retard. Does that hold water, Jackie?

no way jose, the pastor knows his shit

the person who's UNDERNEATH is whose faith matters

now he needs to go underneath, to prove his point

What did you do?!

Once again, this isn't a (put thing used to harm someone here) problem, this is a nigger problem. Niggers are fucking stupid.

When he gets lethal injection he can rest easy knowing the New Testament promises the faithful are impervious to poison and snakes.

Yea, exactly OP, you fucking liar. Where is the link??

It's called google it, you lazy cunt.

dem quints

also why are all the sources not reputable / well known news sources

Those laws wouldn't force clergy to perform any weddings. It would just require them to provide equal access to the service.

Why would you replace it with them, if there was no religion they wouldn't have been fucking built.

Depends was told by a pastor that didn`t need to see fortune tellers or things like that
To think if I do this it will have a consequence but in my opinion well im Catholic but have been going with the Christians twice, that church seems very friendly was invited to a field trip, I was kinda shocked because I don`t know anyone told them what I needed prayers for they actually prayed for me came to see me if I was doing ok like if they knew me from years back.
they did a banner I was told by someone that said here we don`t judge anyone.

Bitch just needed more mana

I do. And I'd be damn good in government if it wasn't for all the dudes I have sex with as a married man. I guess I can't have my cake and eat it too.

>gets triggered
>tries to invoke the wrath of a religious entity

Did you not see those quints?
>699800000

It's 12:00 for me and I'm fucking tired

WITNESSED

>niggers
Nuff' said

She's not dead.

I found her Facebook after researching this for a half hour. I won't release her FB to protect her identity. But this was a media hoax.

Wow, I haven't cringed from a douchey post in awhile. Good job!

>Protecting her identity
>on Sup Forums
wew lad

Oh good, you got that pic in the thread before the 404. The context isn't the most coherent, but it's in.

You can't put God to the test like that. He is not going to break the laws of physics for you. The pastor is at fault. Had he read the Bible and had an ounce of common sense that girl would be alive.

niggers, amirite

>I found proof but I'm not going to share it with you under the flimsiest excuse possible
>You just have to trust me, guys