I'm glad she triggers you

I'm glad she triggers you.

good

who?

The people bitching over her are vastly more irritating than the character now. Fucking nerds.

>Reverse image search
>She's on a CW show
>A CW capeshit show
Did I wander onto tumblr? Is TWOP back from the dead?

image.jpg

You know what I find most perplexing about this attitude? You come to this board every day, you shift through capeshit thread after capeshit thread, and never once does in don on you that maybe it is actually representative of the board's interests. You complain about tumblr, as if we don't sit around discussing CW shows and capeshit films 24/7.

Sooner or later you think you would realize that this isn't a case of tumblr posting on Sup Forums. This is a case of tumblr being Sup Forums.

>somehow make a qt 3.14 nerd girl hacker into a really cool character
>drive her into the ground by making her the center of everything wrong with the show

Is Felicity even remotely salvagable at this point? I dread to think the role she'll play in next years 4-show crossover.

Well next time she mouths off about Oliver killing he can at least take comfort in the fact she has amassed a higher bodycount than him

How does Stephen feel about the show lately? It must really suck to be the main character of a show being brought down by a terrible fanbase pushing for a terrible on screen romance.

I actually hope TMNT2 does well so he can leave the show and be in more movies(even though his acting his pretty subpar, he deserves better than current Arrow)

You can't lock up the triggering.

She has those eyes I've only seen on two other girls in my life. Something beautiful about them.

>dressed like a crybaby meatball head

of course, the meat being kosher as well

i feel really bad for the guy, too bad his contract end in 2020

Literally who

I feel bad he'll never have his season one body ever again

Thankfully this is not a democratic system like reddit. It doesn't matter how many capeshit threads we get, as long as even one person is left to call them the shit they are, the spirit of Sup Forums (which is the last gasp of the classic internet in this Web 2.5 age) lives on.

>This is a case of tumblr being Sup Forums.

I guess I'm gonna get banned for calling you a fat nigger faggot cunt, then.

u found some bait gz

Felicity & Friends needs to get a spinoff or Arrow just needs to get cancelled, it's fucking beyond terrible. I play it in the background while i'm doing fucking dishes. If circlejerk reddit hates the show it can't be denied. Fuck the tumblr and twitter morons.

He looked fucking awful as Casey Jones, fuck him. 90s Casey is fucking based compared to this rollerbladong dweeb.

hope u all enjoyed this capeshit post faggots

This nigger refused to grow his hair for any role.

He's a daft cunt who will be a nobody once Arrow ends.

It triggered me that he just kept his shitty Arrow look for Casey Jones.

>shit they are

They aren't, though.

she doesn't trigger me because she's a woman

she triggers me because she's fucking terrible

>mfw cucked by Oliver and Rochev

fucking hate that bitch, whoever she is

Leave faggot.

>watching Arrow season 1
>really enjoy Felicity
>think it's great Oliver has a female friend he's not banging
>learn that they're setting them up
>feel stupid for thinking it wouldn't happen