Post satisfying shit

Post satisfying shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YOELuFteIKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can you name them all?

Bump

Thread/

some of the pale ones are tough, and i probably couldnt tell you the difference between the fish, salad, mushroom and some of the melon, but apart from that yeah i reckon

i find this webm appealing

Getting killed in ww3 would be so aesthetically pleasing.

What's the brown one just above and to the right of the purple onion in the center?

Image contains a pomegranate. Please add trigger warning for gore,

imo its liver, might be wrong though

When you say that, I see it, I am certain you are right.

pls list them

i cba listing them all, ask for ones in relation to obvious ones on there and ill tell you what i think

Top left to bottom right.
NOW NOW NOW

Did they die

avocado, shitfish, salmon, the kiwi that isnt kiwi, pork?? chicken, cauliflower, some kinda melon, lime, pomegranite, fuckknows, red cabbage, fuckknows, pork again? real kiwi, more melon, blood orange?? sweetcorn, watermelon, more melon idfk, more melon idfk2.0, pineapple sprout?? insert orange veg here, skyrimfruit, shitfish, apple, iceberg, grapefruit, liver, onion, ireallycantrememberanditsbuggingtheshitoutofme.jpg

hnnnnng

This has been my desktop for a few months. Lovely.

mf lard??? lemon, fucking nutmeg mb? red onion, white shit, shitfish, spring onion or celery i cant remember which is which, MA BOI BUTTERNUT SQUASH, coconut i think, is that carrot? cucumber, mushroom(closed cup) white shit, tuna or beef, chilli, tuna or beef, tuna or beef, maybe also carrot, pepper, shitfish, fucking alien eggs? the middle of a starfruit? beetroot, whiteshit, whiteshit, whiteshit, mushroom(open cup) melon, looks like more pineapple? some edgy purple carrot, more citrus fruit i cant remember the name of, and i honestly give up at this point, 1/10 no broccoli

>when it completes

Is that meat next to chocolate next to veggies next to fruit.

You motherfucker...

That's God taking a shit on your life

>these

Thats so fake

youtu.be/YOELuFteIKs

Just to break the calm.

Seriously. What is this shit.

Fuck da police. Wait

Fuck da meter maid

It's real