Trollpunk is Best Punk

All the SJW-types are calling themselves punk these days and listen to bands like Dilly Dally and Grimes.

LEt's remind them what Punk really is, and it's not towing the SJW line

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yTfCl_GZHi8
youtube.com/watch?v=UD6MtmMUi4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=uCsXvngOBvA&bpctr=1483064233
youtube.com/watch?v=XEoHlqo90Bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=yTfCl_GZHi8

youtube.com/watch?v=UD6MtmMUi4Y

How much more punk can you get than releasing an album for your breakthrough into the mainstream that features a hate-track dedicated to the soulless music publication that helped launch your career?

Nigga Reagan Youth were fucking anarchist

you've simply missed the point of this thread.

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

is this b8? Or do retards actually self identify as "alt-right"

FUCK OFF. being pc is punk as fuck. fuck yeah trans rights.

Anarchy is freedom
The opposite of the sjw's dream of big daddy government paying for their gender studies degree.

ESS JAY DOUBLE JEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>The opposite of the sjw's dream of big daddy government
damn i didn't know fascists were also essjews

>features a hate-track dedicated to the soulless music publication that helped launch your career?
lol really?
lmao, what a fraud

>wanting shit from the government makes you a facist
tell that to all the poor people on welfare

She absolutely has the ethos of punk but the music simply is not, I remember back in the day when everyone was calling Oblivion a legitimate punk songs, that was annoying.

Is this that pasta response, or just really similar?

It's the pasta.

I hope it never dies out, it's beautiful.

nice strawman

>Fascism. a. A system of government marked by centralization of authority
>a capitalist economy subject to stringent governmental controls.

you're the one with the strawman post faggot

bait

>has no actual point so he resorts to namecalling
are you also totally not a fascist but you just get really sensitive when it comes to criticism of fascism?

This man was a true punk

this was (kind of obviously) a joke band, but you'd get fucking lynched writing these lyrics in 2016 jokingly or not.
youtube.com/watch?v=uCsXvngOBvA&bpctr=1483064233

>tfw the society is so extremely polarized that there's no single "culture" that would allow a counter-culture to emerge
seriously, these days it seems like only the people who try to steer clear of extremisms are seen as the crazies and weirdos

This video seriously has a warning for offensive content that's fucked up

not available in my country lol

>offended by trigger warnings

I wasn't offended it's literally a song about building a wall

>being a pussy

This is actually a pretty good song

>offended by trigger warnings
>calls other people pussies

Why are SJW's so quick to point out someone else's hypocrisies but always turn a blind eye to their own?

>calling some stupid is being offended
how fucking retarded can you be?

>calls me an essjew
>triggered because i don't care about the poorly defined internet boogeyman that everyone else complains about

i love how this term means literally nothing

Because at least their philosophy isn't based on hypocrisy, whereas being offended by other people being offended is the motto of "punk" as OP defines it

>i love how this term means literally nothing
Just like your life

t. high school nihilist

I like how your putting words in my mouth because you can't argue the statement the way it was

Punk isn't about being offended in the first place it's about taking action you don't need to be offended to take action. Is that a thing people believe?

t. worthless cunt

sorry how dare i not respect the forward thinking logic of projecting your hypocrisy onto the pesky ess jay double jews

What's the point in reacting against other people's sensitivities then, if it isn't offensive to you? seems like a petty thing to react to. I mean I get that no one says trolling isn't petty, but that doesn't mean you can't think it's stupid

>ess jay double jews
why do sjw's always act so faggy? its obvious that you're triggered. calm down lad. you already fucked the thread up enough.

So people who are offended by the shit I do in my free time. Think it should. E taken away but if I voice that I don't like what they do I'm racist I just want to enjoy myself with my wife but I'm called a misogynist because what we do isn't to their standards but if me and my wife vocalize that we are doing this because we both want to we're still in the wrong and don't get me started on the fact that I want grand children, believe it or not I've been harassed for saying if my son wanted to be a transgender he can as long as he doesn't speak to me again I'll respect his wishes if he respects mine but oh no that's "transphobic"

Oh I see what you're saying because my opinion doesn't align perfectly with yours it's immediately invalid and doesn't deserve respect

I AM
TRIGGERED!

>gets upset when i poke fun at his narrow minded beliefs

youtube.com/watch?v=XEoHlqo90Bk
Leavin' this here for fans of Metal Punk

Oh, I didn't realize you had an actual reason other than disliking that people have sensitivities to hold those beliefs. Seems pretty dumb to prioritize grandkids over your own kid, but that's just a dumb opinion rather than hypocrisy. you're excused

can you guys talk about things without using the same 10 buzzwords
go outside and tell me how many times sjws attack you

punk is pro social justice for the most part though op

>he thinks he knows what my beliefs are

That's the funny thing about truly being 'punk'.
It's got nothing to do with any particular musical sound, or hairdo, or clothing style, or way of talking, or any other surface thing like that. It's all about attitude - doing YOUR thing YOUR way because YOU want to do it that way. And not giving a flying fuck about what anyone else thinks.

To be yourself unabashedly in public - whether that means being a voice of calm, cultured reason in a place usually reserved for childish antics (like Sup Forums) or refusing to play into people's false perceptions regarding sexiness and fame (like Grimes) - those are the sorts of things punk is actually about.