/fpl/ - Fantasy Premier League General | Olympics Killed Us Edition

fantasy.premierleague.com

>not signing Wayne Routledge

>Das Trollenliga (Classic Sup Forums League)
210027-67283

>Annual Sup Forums league
43205-15630

>Sup Forums head to head league
73341-74166

WalkGod on Nobel Prize watch

please rate

wtf this isn't my team, mobile app hasn't updated transfers.

Good because that team is wank

I-It's mostly my team

Is a liverpoo defender worth getting now? Does their 4-0 win over barca mean anything? I know it wasn't barca's full first team but messi and suarez were playing so that has to mean something for their defence right?

They had more goals than shots on target. I'd call it a lucky day in the office.

Honestly Moreno looks like on of the better 5m options this year. Part of what should be a solid defence and likes to get forward alot while having no competition to drop him

>tripling up on swansea

plz rate my team

>Stones
>
>not knowing sturridge is injured
>kante

Not the best - Antonio is likely to play in defence, get lamela instead. Tripling up on Swansea is always a bad idea, and don't have kante on your team. Never use defensive mids. If you're going to use any Swansea player have Routledge, cheap as fuck and will likely play up front. Incredible preseason. Also I'd have Gray instead of Long (9 in 6, scored in each and every preseason game for Burnley).

Keep your GKs, Eriksen, Aguero and Long; literally trash everyone else.

What do you think lads?

>Mahrez
>Vardy

I wouldn't trust the Lester meme anymore but to each is own.

although he didn't play against barca

Rate

poo/10

>wayne routledge a 31 year old literal who, who scored against some other literal whos in a bunch of games that don't matter
>will also get less gametime now the have llorente
>over based siggy

fight and win the league

why choose BANE?

Having ibra is an insurance blanket in case he starts very well, if he starts bad jut swap with Kane, most ppl will early wildcard anyway including myself and I finished top 100

but no 5+ keeper? plus ibra in a seemingly low scoring manu side going from last season combined with a defensive minded manager like >mouyes? I know you said you can replace him with kane but i still think it would be better to downgrade and use the money somewhere else so you have free transfers for other positions.

How much will Pogba be?

he's worth 8.5m so they will probably price him at 11.5 - 12m to be the most expensive mid because hes gonna break the world transfer record

Pretty sure he'll be 9.5 at most. He won't play AM or winger, after all.

Lester v Hull is guaranteed an absolute shitload of points for them two. Don't think kante leaving will end the meme entirely.

Please rate and hate

> the top scoring keeper last year was gomes for watford who was 4.5, same with butland, keepers are better for mid table teams because of bps and clean sheets.

im open to criticism lads

We'll see, for 5m I still think he's one of the best sub options. Of course siggy will do well, but to avoid overcommiting to Swansea I think Tadic will do just as well.

I have a pretty similar team, not sure about your strikers though 7/10
what are those dots unders the players?

i think he's an ok pick for 5m too, but i think other cheap picks like deulofeu, redmond, feghouli will be better

Game difficulty rating

Feghouli is a meme

Ok any thoughts on how to improve on the strikers?

They indicate how tough their next fixtures are

why negredo over lets say, gray?

I think either one of ibra/aguero is pretty much a must
I have some doubts that Kane will start the season strong

Sure, but it would've been De Gea if he wasn't being punished with benchtime after his fail transfer to Real.

I don't trust strikers from promoted teams, they all seem to fade away so quickly. Looks decent otherwise.

You literally can't.

There are two categories of strikers: "safe picks" that cost around 10.0 and "the rest" who randomly score a brace then go back to being shit for months.

That's why you want reliable DFs and GKs - to not be forced to waste free subs on them and use those for in-form forwards instead.

Making a 70m team, any tips on ultra cheap players who will actually start would be appreciated.

Must have players from each position?

bradley smith for bournemouth 4m defender who i think will start

De Gea
Alderweireld
De Bruyne
Ibrahimovic

f-for what purpose?

I dont really know anything about either of those players and i guess i chose Negredo because of familiarity.
Is Gray actually a much better choice?

I have strong doubts about Ibra, but Aguero might be a better choice. Why do you think Kane might start slow?

Yeah i think ive done a pretty decent job of that tbqh. Youre probably right about promotion team strikers, any thoughts on who i could replace for Negredo?

>maybe
>no
>no
>no

there's only one real must have player and that's Aguero when he's fit

Kane, Aguero or Ibra

The big question

Gray scored 8 goals in like 5 pre-season games, including a hat-trick against Rangers, he seems in good shape.

The choice between Carroll (6.5, scored two past Juventus today) and Deeney (7.0, has terrible fixtures but takes the penalties and scored very well last season). So I dunno, Negredo might actually be worth keeping if you're not willing to spend more on strikers.

First time doing fantasy and there is a $200 prize pool at stake. Please rate and help me

Shaw or Bailly?

- don't double on any team's defence at the start
- downgrade one midfielder and get a 6.5 forward instead of Campbell (wtf?)
- if you're going with 4.5 midfielder, get Fletcher or Hojbjerg
- Ayew is going to West Ham, you may want to switch to Siggy or Routledge

Thank you for the advice. I have campbell as a trashy bench player. I will change him out though.

You shouldn't be benching any striker unless a midfield player has a more favourable fixture.
You should be playing 3 at the back 90% of the time as well.

Updated team - What do you think now? Is it looking alright?

get some 4.5 defender instead of Dann (Pieters, for instance) and upgrade Mata back to Eriksen (Mata will hardly get to play, Mou hates him for some reason).

After that, you're all set.

Why is he a meme? Explain your workings

Paredes and Leko aren't going to start. Neither is Mousset. Or Diomande. This team is awful.

Wasn't good enough for Valencia, who imploded last season. What makes you think he's gonna cut it in the EPL?

The fact that he's the cheapest starter in to an offensive team who's been very prolific in the preseason.

how can britkeks even attempt to play soccer after losing to a part-time dentist?

>Guatemala 2-0 USA

>implying most americans actually give a shit about soccer
oh britkeks, never change

>Guatemala 2-0 USA

After Ayew signs, I doubt he'll be a starter.

Besides, look at his record in Valencia: 1 goal, 1 assist in 21 La Liga games last season.

>getting mad

>After Ayew signs, I doubt he'll be a starter.
Ayew will displace Enner Valencia who is supposedly on the way out. Can also play CF instead of Andy Carroll. Ayew is honestly a great player to pick right now anyway.

>Guatemala 2-0 USA

Ibra is absolute SHIT

get him out of your teams

>unironically watching povertyball

Pls stop shitposting amerifriend

>part time dentist

>Mainz 4-0 Liverpool Reserves

only because you said please, william-chan

Thank you very much.

this, may as well not even be on the pitch watching the community shield now
set to become le invisible man meme at this rate
same for rppney although it didn't need to be said

What you reckon lads?

Such a shit back line

Valencia was playing very well at the end of last season, Gabs is going to be first choice centre back now, good bargains at their prices.

>tfw want to remove Ibra for Kane but already have Lamela and Alderweireld

I don't like having 3 players from one team

r8 my team of winners

Keep Ibra

So Deulofeu played poorly again today, i'm thinking he might not be a good pick

Given Payet has only played like 30 minutes of football in the preseason, do you guys think he'll start the first few games for WH? Seems unlikely to me.

i think ayew would be a better pick for a WH midfielder

Is Stones going to move to manC in the next week or what? I've been waiting for so long with him still in my team and it's getting to the point where i might need to get rid of him.

Definitely, once he starts playing for them. Even if he was signed today, I don't think he'd start the first couple of games either.

Nolito and David Silva playing as strikers right now. Aguero's scored.

Shitty Sun Dream Team won't let you have 4-3-3 this year as far as I can see

Lukaku, Giroud og Costa?

I have 9.5 left to spend on a striker

why wouldn't he? hes been playing preseason

With a different team. It's kind of rare for a team to buy a player and throw them in the starting XI immediately.

really? shit, a week ago when I was dicking about with my team I thought to myself, Deo le feo is nailed on in my team

So is gabriel confirmed gonna start for arsenal? Because i heard some wenger interview before where he said he wasn't and it would be one of either holding or some other new guy + i assume debauchy/mertesacker until koscielny comes back. But for 5m gabriel is a steal if hes gonna start every game. And he started today vs city.

He also literally died in the game vs City just now.

ffs

>playing Sun Dream Team

Any tips?

I had de bruyne in but I'm not sure if he'll start vs Sunderland so made some changes and brought in aguero

Figured it out, dropped de Bruyne. Put Harry Kane in

I know I know, but it's what "the lads" are using

Connor Wickham is the best budget striker