Chink is a drugs cheats

>Chink is a drugs cheats
>Still loses
>Gold Medal winner calls him out as being a drugs cheat
>Chinese fans get mad and send death threats

Why are the Chinese such complete failures?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3727768/Mack-Horton-threatened-Chinese-beating-drugs-cheat-Sun-Yang.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JHtIWddAHUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is that australian guy such a manlet though? Isn't he supposed to be standing on a higher podium?

As I recall the drug he took was for some condition that was taken of the list anyway, so it seems a bit much to have adig at him

Being shorter and winning just shows off how inferior the taller guy really is

Cheating countries are insecure about the fact they cheat see America

they're not on the podium there. he's around 190 cm and the chinese is around 2 metres

We know most Chinese take drugs and don't get tested properly anyway

He just got caught for one of the softer ones

Mack Horton is 6ft and Sun Yang is 6ft4. the Italian is 'king of manlets' tier tho

They're not standing on a podium there ameridumb

That china man is tall

We don't even have those kind of drugs here. We use healthier and natural methods for treatment.

This is just propaganda against China

>muh ancient chinese sekrit!

Why do you support PRC? Fucking communist cunt.

Chinks are literally subhuman filth t b h

If you think anyone who medals at the olynpics doesnt atleast use PEDs to train you are an absolute simpleton

I don;t know about feet but horton is 190 CENTIMETERS

go check it if you don't believe me

Fuck off you pathetic cunt.

People really underestimate the butthurt and jealousy that the """"""""""people"""""""" in these """""""countries""""""" have towards successful western nations.

lel fuck that chink, little faggot has probs been training since he was fucking 10 and still lost. Big chance he will be killed or will kill himself for his failure.

reminder that in the 18th century like 30% of china was high on opium kek

>that nose
>getting gold
oh well

I heard they kidnap kids, train them for a specific sport but if it turns out they're not good enough at it, instead of returning the kid they will just train them in something else

They base this shit on flimsy reasons like having big hands makes you good a handball

You underestimate the arrogance and laziness of your """"""""""""""culture"""""""""""""""

>Chink ''''''''''''''''''''''''''Culture'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Reminder eating dogs doesn't count

MAD AS FUCK

lmao if your government had any sense they'd be begging Anglos to build more successful cities like Hong Kong in china to replace all the empty ghost towns made by chinese """""""planners"""""""

You probably wrote that

Are they in any other events together?

Donald Tsang plz go

top wew

M A D

>Oh no our building fell. Help, help! Help us United States. Please give us literally billions of dollars. We will suck your dick.

Oh wait that was you after WWII. We can actually support ourselves.

Toppest of keks. Are you genuinely this salty because your swimmer got bantered into defeat by the Australian princes of banter.

Based Mack's insta is being bombarded by a hoard of angry chinks, literally can't handle the aussie bantz.

Wang, we've discussed this. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

lmao china cant handle the bantz, meme country desu

>281k comments

>All this chink butthurt

I thought you all hated the mainlanders.

he is 1,84m tho

China is filling up all the regions against it with good loyal Han drones

>salty
t. wigga

There's no way the average iq there cracks 100.

Is salty a black thing? I had no idea, to be honest. It's used by pretty much everyone where I come from

>Shitposting IRL

APOLOGIZE

The kikes have taught the yellow horde well - when you don't have an argument claim racism.

sun was trained in aus, so presumably they trained together. if one of them is cheating they all know, and usually they don't say dumb shit like this because everyone is on something unless you want the other guy to start calling you out too.

this cunt stupid.

Solid job cunts!

sharkIII makes a good point lads

Just proves Aussies are the masters of shitposting

So many assblasted chinks

Difference being, Chang, is that one was caught and one wasn't. Innocent until proven otherwise.

Inferiority complex

>we can support ourselves
your buildings cant tho

Just look at his fucking face. He's smug as fuck.

damage is already done. his career is finished. he should be worried about getting sponsors because china will shit list any sponsor that supports him. if i were him i'd apologise right now.

> takes a banned substance proven to enhance performance

> nothing to do with achievement

Enjoying your stay in Australia?

>swimming
>sponsors

Mate, you are trying entirely too hard.

no. why?

You have to go back.

I hear Jetstar's doing some cheap oneway deals to Shanghai, food for thought

chinks out

He has earned it.

Based aussie

he's a cheater and we still don't know what happened before 1500m in 2015 world championship

>Chinese """"""""""""""""""""culture""""""""""""""""""""
youtube.com/watch?v=JHtIWddAHUU

>The 20-year-old is the first Australian since Ian Thorpe in 2004 to win the Olympic 400m freestyle crown.
>the 20-year-old

jet star is trash, i'd rather take a refugee boat. makes you think.

>What a head

loving these elaborate suicide pepes

Jesus Christ, that video. Old Chinese culture is actually pretty based, shame most of it got destroyed with Mao's rise to power.

make me feel one more time

APOLOGIZE

That's bullshit actually because the Chinese who migrated to surrounding countries before Mao came along are just as roundly despised for their snake-like social practices. They've always been yellow Jews.

>reading the salty chink 'insults'

Well done Aussies

>muh olympic spirit

>ignoring that their guy was literally caught cheating

what actually goes through their minds?

Sung Yan gets the Gold medal for having an awful fucking set of teeth.

>apologize
>z

Fuck off yanks.

Don't lose face without a fight no matter how much of a tard you look like doing it. That's China in a nutshell.

Steroids will fuck up your teeth

I'm not talking about social practices of the people alive today. I'm talking about ancient Chinese culture, it dates back a looong time. I mean you can definitely say that Chinese today are often assholes but you can't really berate them for not having a culture like one guy was doing in this thread.

>those teeth
Even brits would laugh at him

oh god

>In an apparent show of sour grapes, Chinese fans hurled abuse at Horton online, with one going as far as to wish Horton would be ‘killed by a local kangaroo’.
kek

Damn, them teeth

Mao doesn't get enough hate for destroying China's based imperial history and culture

Just wait til feminism touches the soul of the average chink woman. Then you can burn it all.

Agreed. I travelled to China recently and there's these old looking temples all over the place but they're all fucking 5-10 years old and built to look ancient. All the real history and old buildings got fucking demolished, such a shame.

>all these Chinks talking about "Honor"
>Yang was busted for doping before

chinese colonists get out

what a poor winner. cuck of the year, looks like carl the cuck too.

And I'm telling you that the Chinese have been backstabbing cunts for centuries. The diaspora in South East Asia who left well before the commies came along don't even trust each other. So much for Chinese "culture".

I had the same feeling only it was in Berlin

Based Hong Kongers

>carl the cuck

Sup Forums really is unbelievably shit at coming up with memes

so forced

btfo

Respect

>t. Xin Xao