Lets laugh at Germany, France and britain

THEY HAVE ZERO MEDALS COMBINED
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>it's been a day

>Sweden
>White

You may only pick one of these things.

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

>zero medals after a WHOLE day

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

GERMANY, BRITAIN, FRANCE, NETHERLANDS, LUXEMBOURG

SURROUNDED BY LOSERS

LONDON IS DROWNING

I cannot think of a more irrelevant country than Belgian. I'm actually surprised anybody remembered to invite you.

We've got one broken leg and two 4th place, these days, we call it a win around here

Why so salty?

>getting greentexted by fucking sweden of all countries

>losing to Wales in the Euros
lol

Keep on truckin' Frenchbro

Pmsl at having to combine countries and STILL 0 medals

You best not be from England friend.

Honestly felt pretty disappointed for not having any medals on the first day. But seeing this makes it better

who 5 (five) medals here?

Vietnam has more medals than all of them put together.

Thats a laugh.

we'll see who is above who at the end my fellow cucked friendo

Why is it so much fun to make fun of England, bros?
I just can't stop.

Is that medal made of fucking plastic? Looks like something you get at the bottom of a cereal box.

shut up ireland

>sweden

Haha yeah....
>Dead inside

Why is that TV so old?

combined 0 (zero) medals on pic

>shitholes being obssessed about the 3 greatest nations of Earth

yeah nothing new

get black'd or get smurf'd ?

hahaha what the fuck

In order:
a future nu-male who rates restaurants based on their level of cultural appropriation
a future 11/10
a future transwoman who creates a dating app for genderqueer pets
a future prime minister of Sweden

AHAHAHAHA
>0 (ZERO) Medals

>Sweden13.webm
>13
Well, keep posting then

why is it always black men and white women
why is it never black women and white men

You are not even in the top 5

The establishment hates white men.

>white men having sex
silly goy

They are called the Caliphate Trio

That would mean the white man coerced the black woman into having sex with him.

A white woman gets with a black man by choice.

right in the muslims

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEJUEHUEHHEUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHEUEUEUEJEUEUEUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHEU

>its the 'small nations do well in the meme competitions before the real events begin' episode

Didn't you learn from 2012? GB will be 3rd again lads, easy.

this

funny you said that Hang Lo, Canada has more than 1.5 million Muslims

You don't even believe that your country will win, you're just like "eeeh we b 3rd place again lads"

We don't have enough darkies to compete with the USA at track and field and the chinks will never be caught.

We will just win a shit load in cycling and rowing since we have the best dopers.

Look who's calling the kettle black, while surrounded by them on that tiny island of his

Double the muslims and UK isn't even half the size.

wew lad

S-slow and steady...

>brits can only win in sports that require a vehicle

>giving a fuck about medals
ayylmao

Hahaha

meh

even we got a medal
lol

Because white men go for the azns

pretty embarrassing from those countries

laugh while you can

all 3 of these countries will be above you in the medal table by the end of the olympics

memes

Can't find the pic but studies from online dating messages shows:

Most desirable
>White Men
>Asian Women

Least desirable
>Black Men
>Black Women

Neither do Turkey

what a coincidence

I'm sorry, but did team GB already lose? Oh, that's right. The games isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 2 days in. Does not having the lead halfway through first half count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the games has just started? Team GB are still playing right now and they have been the best one of the best teams for its size for how many years now? They're playing in one of the worst cities in history who just happened to get the games becasue they're feeding the IOC bribes. But you know what? It still fucking sucks. Team GB are one of the best medal winning teams for its size, they reached 3rd last Games and would have won if America didnt have all the niggers for field or Chinese injecting themselves with tiger semen. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when team GB starts scoring medals in rowing, athletics, cycling, equestrian, field events gymnastics and diving. Oh look at that, Team US just got knocked off first spot by a commonwealth country, just like the Chinese swimmer did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You're a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-GB posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the UK because we don't have mass shootings every fucking tuesday. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking threads on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

ICE

LAND

We are losers at the Olympics, that's not even new. Our sportsmen/women have no mental.