My girl says she rates my dick among her top 10's

My girl says she rates my dick among her top 10's.

Idk if I should let this go or not. What would you do?

>we are both 19

Kek.
>Tfw the whore you are dating is a whore and she compares the cock she is dating to the past cocks her pussy has inhaled

Fucking kill yourself MC Cuck.

shes been sluttin around i guarantee it but the answer also depends on how many chicks youve slept with...

Your girlfriend is 19 and has taken enough cocks to have a top 10? user she might just be a whore

Pretty funny post, OP. great job

Over the next year you'll be dating her, your dick will go lower and lower on the rating scale. I say dump her right now.

Sorry user. Your gf is a slut...Get the most out of this relationship. Pics etc... and GTFO!

What a fucking whore
>has had over 10 dicks at 19

>might

She is not a whore. She's actually pretty cool man. I'm not a cuck either. She hasn't cheated on me yet.
She was my first. And hopefully my last.
idk man
But I love her though. She helped me get out of a slump
Here you go buddy

If I was female though, I'd have sex all time I could, like why wouldn't you it's pleasurable and easy to get as a female

>tits or gtfo

>19

She looks 35

You're too in love with her. If you dump her now, you'll save yourself the grief for later.

That's because she's not 19 and op is a fibber

Reverse image search incoming

She might be lying about her age. Probably had thousands...Yer not doing so bad if you might be in the top ten.

shes not old\
k

She is mos def a whore

tell her stfu and suck

I'd fuck her

But wouldn't be gf material

>I am not a cuck. She hasn't cheated on me yet
thanks for the laugh man

if she has more than 10 individual cocks at 19 she is certainly statistically a whore

the average have 4 sexual partners in a lifetime, most women considered "whores" have an average of 10 in their lifetime

these are stats

your woman is a whore of whores which is why she settled for a lesser male, because an alpha would not accept such a slut to be love partners with, he would simply use her and toss her to the side

But I've known her since middle school. We've been best friends for years until I started catching feelings.

I would never do her dirty like that. She didn't do anything wrong to me.

Just dump all her pics like you obviously want to do, my man

Post pic of you and her

>How many sex partners have you had?
What's your number? According to a survey of adults aged 20 to 59, women have an average of four sex partners during their lifetime; men have an average of seven.
Source: National Center for Health Statistics

of course you would never "do her dirty"
you are uncapable of doing so, beta male, as you do not have the power
she is as good as you can get, she knows it, and she will abuse her power
you love her more than she loves you

she made the decision to carelessly fuck throngs of other men, and you somehow now feel it is your burden to bear her baggage and the baggage of the other men that abused her

you are her toy, her dog, and the bitch of every man that fucked her and got away with it

Tell her that you get it from your dad and rate his dick in your top 10.

And how many chicks did you fuck, user?

Not yet, but that's why you should drop her now. It's a precaution against the statistically imminent cheating, broken marriage, etc.

The point is to leave BEFORE she fucking destroys your life.

Think about it. If she's putting you in her top ten dicks, that either means two things. First, she's had a massive amount of dicks, calling you top ten as a compliment means that she must have had WAY more than ten. Second, she's had at least ten dicks, which is still a fucking lot, and you aren't even near the top, meaning she is bound to get bored if she's had 9 dicks better than yours. So, either she's a HUGE slut that's taken tens and tens of dicks, or she's still a pretty big slut and doesn't get a lot of satisfaction from you.

Either way, she's going to get bored. A month from now. A year from now. Or even decades from now. The longer you wait, the more it will hurt, and the more you are going to lose.

Come on, man. Never start a relationship with girls like this. Fuck, you said you've known her since middle school too, so you should've had at least some idea what you were getting into.

one, and my gf has only had sex with me

bro youre a cuck top fucking kek

So according to your post, you are below average and it is very likely that both you and your girl are beta males.

>more than 10 dicks
>19

Enjoy your new VD, OP!

actually im above average

your girl has been dicked down by other men

But user he is right you called him out on being a beta male for not having a lot of sex partners & yet your the same case scenario except your partner hasn't fucked other men so your still a beta male aren't you?

You sure are getting defensive there buddy.

And so what? Just goes to show how desirable she is.

no, the inverse

i called him a beta not for lack of his sex partners but the abundance of his woman's sex partners

the average woman has 4 sexual partners, while she has had over ten
that is a whore of epic proportions

men will fuck anything that gives it up without a conscience, she isnt desirable, she's easy

>gf slept with 11 men
>rates my dick as #10

Not the other guy, but you officially confirmed yourself as a cuck with that last sentence. how fucking gay...

90% of females can get dick any time they want it, the only thing your girlfriends extremely high number of partners shows is that has zero self-restraint and that shes an industrial cock inhaler

and of course cucky OP doesnt listen to any of the posts telling him to gtfo before she legit fucks other men behind his back, the only explanation is that it actually turns you on, beta boy

cuckold

you think about the other men fucking her and it turns you on

TWIST - she's only seen 3 dicks in her life, one was her dad's

Well I may be a cuck, but at least this cuck isn't even past 20 but gets more pussy than you will in the next decade.

That pussy better be worth it, because this woman's going to give birth to super AIDS instead of children.

no you won't you're a cuckold

my gf is hotter too lol

so where she at?

im not going to post her because im not a cuckold

21 year old alpha btw

which of these whores is your make believe gf anyway?

You're pathetic and you deserve the heartbreak when she leaves you.

This is the best comeback ever. You just got rekt m8

20 and have a gf thats only had sex once before me, other guy said he also has a gf that was a virgin

so looks like all of us are getting the exact same amount of pussy right now. the difference being that the pussy we are fucking hasnt been beat up by thousands of dicks

>self-proclaimed 21 year old alpha
>has only managed to lay one girl in his entire life

Yea ok buddy. Keep talking that shit about your Chad fantasy. You are a socially inept lonely NEET and you know it. Don't try to hide it. This is an open safe space.

all of them.I'm not into fantasizing. And I don't mind sharing because it's not like you faggots can do shit anyways.

i dont need to fuck a bunch of other women if i found a woman that will get me farther in life using a love-reward cycle then a sex-reward cycle

im a higher evolved human being

you make me feel like Chad, cuckold

keep roleplaying lol it only further deludes your warped cuck view of reality and sex

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot.

Op are you circumcised

>hasnt cheated yet
top kek