BREAKING NEWS: State of emergency declared. 82,000 people told to evacuate due to Southern California wildfire

BREAKING NEWS: State of emergency declared. 82,000 people told to evacuate due to Southern California wildfire.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2016/08/16/thousands-forced-to-flee-homes-as-latest-california-wildfire-grows.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

link or it didn't happen

The fire did nothing wrong

foxnews.com/us/2016/08/16/thousands-forced-to-flee-homes-as-latest-california-wildfire-grows.html

Make the fire great again!

I live here and the sky is actually just smoke. Everything is fucking orange. Like it is very likely many people could lose their homes. This is also the second major wild fire in the past two weeks here.

Who cares honestly?

82,000 people isnt that much, dont live there.

FIRESTORM OF PEACE

California should just burn to the ground. Fuck that state.

NorCal has 2 huge fires too. Like one was 70,000 acres or some crazy shit

Louisiana's underwater, california's burning to the ground, and muslims are blowing things up. The end is upon us!

RIP cali

/thread

Meanwhile the midwest laughs and enjoys their delicious homegrown crops and livestock and fresh drinking water.

Rip in peace California

F

California catches on fire every year.

Its all false flag . the illuminati

But cali exports a fuckton of weed tho

Thank God that's their whole lives since there's nothing else to fucking do there

And it can't happen quick enough.

Fuck California.

All that fucking weed burning...can anyone from Arizona confirm.?

Please Fire God... burn those bastards alive.

Im ready to swim in Arizona Bay

AZfag reporting in

Strong winds, not a sniff of weed on those winds. Just dust. Endless fucking dust.

Burn more of CA and let's check then.

Stream?

BREAKING: Curfew ordered in East Baton Rouge Parish, LA, after reports of looting in flooded areas

Justin Trudeau, your people need you!
Quick, send us your South African firebeaters!

i hope another CAT5 hits

we post on Sup Forums
same as you

>Curfew ordered in East Baton Rouge Parish, LA, after reports of looting

Niggers will nig.

And that's the way the cookie crumbles. Good work Todd. Well back to you guys at the studio.

>BREAKING NEWS
This happens every year, why do these people keep building houses in a dry climate that burns down every year...

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!?!?!?!

Go to bed David miller

Fuckoff Randy

Autism speaks.jpg

Burn Motherfucker burn.

David Miller ? I Fucked your gf...

the finger of god

Safe over here in Santa Clarita. Fucking sand fire is finally out

peeps plz

>triggered liberal on fire detected

The chinky one?

>above ground power lines

what century is this?

>Build cities in desert
>Be surprised when there is a water shortage
>Build suburbs in desert with vegetation that is literally one spark away from burning down half the state
>Be surprised when there are fires
Why do Californians expect sympathy from anyone?

Seeing as how there already two storms developing in the atlantic, that seems pretty likely

Try going outside.

good i'm on the beach on the east coast of florida this place needs a cleansing

What is ironic is that cost of living there is so high.

Northeast for me, even though snow storms kill more people than any storm i believe.. at least it will be a peaceful, beautiful death.

they're all underground here bby

>2016
>not wireless

What state? CT here

HA!
another Connecticunt
>same here

Asking for science. In which state do you reside?

NH

California isn't the only state that has weed, most of it Is dirt spic weed.

VA

Big Lamb of God fan?

They're alright, good background music if I'm working or studying

First ya gotta LEARN TO SWIM!!!

LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM

Lets start a #treelivesmatter

My one true fear :[

Nothing in California matters, burn it all to the ground and wash the ashes away with urine.

>California isn't the only state that has weed, most of it Is dirt spic weed.
hahaha Cali has the best weed in the nation

Don't care, hope it all burns, hope the whole west coast burns.
I hope the east coast gets nuked off the map
but not until after the west burns to the ground.

>implying Michigan isn't the most god tier state
Tons of lakes, 5 great ones, snowboarding, skiing, and tons of locally brewed beer. Suck a dick Cali, you fucking hippies and your dreadlocks can stay in la drinking kambucha and smoking overpriced weed.

Jesus, you must be casual if you actually believe that nonsense. Best strains in the states, dummy.

And what does your state do? Provide? Is famous for?

Look kids! We have a genuine neanderthal from a "flyover state!" Why do we call it that? Because no one wants to be there, including the locals.

Ewww, Michigan? No, no, no, Timmy; stop shitposting and sit back down. Everything you said is LITERALLY not true. Your state sucks donkey shit.

Yeah, because you cant grow the exact same quality anywhere in the world with a hydro setup....

>Michigan
That entire state is one big trailer park, lol

Live in southern cali. I'm just happy they canceled school for tomorrow. The sky is orange and all nuked up but idc

Fuck Southern California, nothing of value will be lost.

What are basements and tornado insurance

a shark kill more people than cats but i don't see you live in the sea,neither in the cat house
think about it user

Fucking love that movie

I actually live very close to the fire. Pics for proof.