Why Is the USA so dominant?

Why Is the USA so dominant?

It shouldn't be tho. We don't win anymore.

Is it? I realise this is bait but the UK has 2/3rds the number of medals of the USA with only 1/6th the population.

Pretty shit if you ask me...

All this talk about population to medal ratio. If I throw ten nigger at a bus before it stops does matter which nigger finally stops it?

the games have been spoiled by corruption no one gives a shit any more

Bc USA is the only country that actually gives a shit about the Olympics.

It does if you only have 12 niggers.

Cotton fields don't pick themselves

This guy gets it!

but GBR only wins equestrian and handball

fuck off

Maybe something to do with the fact that their population is well into the hundreds of millions.
It's actually kind of embarrassing that they don't have more medals, really.

what about china dickhead

They won a gold in gymnastics the other day, actually.

GBR doesn't even play handball does it? Most of their medals have been won rowing and in the velodrome.

>AUS
>9th
Kek. Fucking dingo fuckers.

They simply don't give as much of a fuck like the Americans do. They are so butthurt about the fact that other countries mock their massive obesity levels that they go full tryhard mode when the Olympics arrive to prove themselves.

doping

The point is they win gold is shit nobody really gives a hoot about, c'mon

funny how the USA is dominant depending on black people and you're still racist

Funny how USA is known for land planets and shit but we dominate literally everything anyways

4 - Athletics
12 - Cycling
7 - Gymnastics
5 - Rowing
6 - Swimming ....

Your post is incomprehensible

i feel like youre a waste of time

Compared to the USA's medals in Archery, Fencing, Equestrian, Shooting, Weightlifting, Judo....

Even in a country full of fatties you're going to get a few healthy niggers. And they have so many people that the tiny number in comparison of healthy niggers to fatties is still larger than many countries

What about being back to back world war champions and going to the moon?

That's what a fucking thought.

Sick burn bro, you really got me there.

I dont see those other countries winning anything

Thats why the most decorated olympian of all time is a white dork. Good one user.

The germans basically send the Armstrong to the moon.

China has state run athletes. So in pre-k they run around looking for nogs that fit the criteria for any given event. If the USA did that they'd win at everything. Instead fucktard parents live out their dreams through their kids. God bless Merica.

I was speaking generally, of course.

I know man my mom told me to refer you to the nearest hospital

like 40% of all ur medals so far are from swimming. Whole world cares so much about couple guys swimming barely faster than walking speed.

I literally just explained why you fucking moron. Learn to read.

Did you fight in any wars?
Did you personally go to the moon or have a hand in sending people there?

If yes, you have something to crow about.
If not, you just happened to be born in a country where these things happened.

Its personal glory or no glory, fag

I still dont see any other countries winning anything

Wait.... wasn't Phelps an Australian swimmer last olympics? Name seems to ring a bell from somewhere

I fucked two Asians at once. Does that count?

Remember Marion Jones or Lance Armstrong?

If they were hot and not hookers, that's pretty glorious

>Did you fight in any wars?
I'm active duty Air Force, so yes, kinda

>Did you personally go to the moon or have a hand in sending people there?
Yes to this, I'm currently under AFSC (Air Force Space Command)

lol, i'll go ahead and keep crowin'.

Coming from a neckbard who probably can't walk 400m without puking.

Yup blood dopers. So? You put your own blood back into you, don't see anything wrong with that son.

Neither do I. What's your point?

He clearly meant the world wars and the first noon landing you fucking chair force faggot

USA is obviously the best and our landplanets here are still more athletic and capable than other countries

>ad hominem attack
Nice 1

Definitely not hookers, one might have been polynesian but it's had to tell in Hawaii.

Well you're probably talking bullshit, but if not, then good for you.

Sure bud, sure.

I still dont see other countries winning anything

>check'd

>All this and more tonight, on 'Lies on the Internet'

Cool man, cool.

Oooo... if she was a coconut that's going to lower the glory-count a little there user.

Still, not a bad effort all up

At least my country didn't lose a war to a bunch of slanty eyed rice farmers

europoor

Not European, but cool man, cool

>Anonymous 08/17/16(Wed)05:37:32
So mad because I'm true? Nobody gives a fuck about swimming. Sure, Phelps is a great athlete and all, but for US swimming is a goldmine. So many medals for perfecting one thing. There is no other sport like it in that sense.

USA with swimming medals: #1

USA without swimming medals: #17

huehuehue

Wow. As an anonymous internet user browsing a thread that will disappear into the murk of the archives sometime in the next few hours, you've certainly shown me.

that's all that counts, my man.

If you want to come out of the closet user, isn't it easier to do on Facebook? No one cares if you're in the chair force or not you massive faggot.

I'm prior service Army and lemme tell ya, kiddo

Air Force >>>> Army

Because we have strong subcultures for a lot of different sports, also in certain categories we've been multi-gold since before the current athletes were even born. Also, we just plain like winning, the USA has been perhaps the biggest supporter of the idea of the Olympics being a worldwide cultural tradition that goes forward no matter what else is going on since, again, before we were all born. So, because we're the most interested in winning, the most interested in the event itself.

That said you notice that all top countries besides China are white countries with strongly competitive cultures? China, meanwhile, wishes the world to view it in the same light as countries like the USA so it's competing in the same spirit we are.

Anyway just here to remind you that whites are a warrior race forged by the uncertainty of winter. Lose your crop this year? Kill your neighbor and take his. I don't know when whites got it into their head to be magnanimous about the whole thing but you should be really thankful we didn't just kill everyone who isn't white. All colored races create inferior warriors and thus inferior athletes, so most of the world will always be boring when it comes to sports.

The fact you needed to post proof says a lot.

No pilot brevet, kill yourself. You might as well be a cleaner

I don't really care who you take your standing-up buggery from.

If you watched the opening of the Olympic Games, you have seen that the majority of countries do not have such a heap of athletes. So here we are talking about the quantity not quality. If out of 10 athletes won only 5 - it's not very good, but if there 50 wins of the 100 competitions - it looks very different, right?

1/5 of the world's population
Zero medals

To bad shitting in the street isn't an Olympic event

>muh per capita

I'll be damned if I get called a liar on the internet

>everyone in the Air Force is a pilot
whoa man settle down lol

what does this even mean

>literally a faggot

I'm a pilot, but I am not in your air force. Life's good!

Yeah but the Brits lost twice to a country that lost to rice farmers.

Nice try, bud.

Careful now, he is probably getting really wound up. I am not in the mood for an hero tonight.

U.S.A, U.S.A, U.S.A your welcome world! For hot chicks, non-shit beer (fuck budweiser) and GMO's( putting titties on 14 year-olds since 2005.

It means no don't care who you took your dicks from.

have fun flying single prop farmer planes lol

Lost what twice?

I'm not British, so that point is pretty much irrelevent.
Nice try though, kid.

Airbus pilot here, I say again... life's good

I think he means that you lost to a bunch of colonist and when america came back almost 200 years later to bail you out from WW1 then WW2

whoa that's badass, guy. I'll watch out for you, I know how insane airbus pilots are

They didn't lose to rice farmers at the time though. You lost to rice farmers in the twentieth fucking century, I mean God damn.

Still not as embarrassing as the USAF

Badass or not, i get paid insanely.

>embarrassing
you realize the US Air Force could end all of humanity with half of it's nuclear arsenal

I do not, fuck, you're right user.

this thread turned cringe later than I expected

And so could india... or even fucking France

Sure they could. So could many countries.

dubz

whats the bottom badge

> 60 knots
> wheels hitting the corn
> no idea if the engine is about conk out
> half your instruments don't work and the rest were calibrated sometime around 1941
> stick shudders like mad and the rudder pedals don't always push in all the way
> port flaps fell off last week, now wired on with no.8 fencing wire

That's flying, fuckboy. Keep your fancy jets and autopilots and GPS bullshit. When I fly I like to stare death in the face. Makes me feel alive.

Dub dubz.

You know he ran round his little room to find that and take a photo really quickly just incase the thread died before he could get his internets

Dubs, dubs, dubz.

Yeah, but it doesn't get you the fanny like a 100 tonnes do.

Jim, does your dad know you're playing with his uniform again?

>If yes, you have something to crow about.
Ca fucking caw

Those countries don't have the capabilities to deliver these strikes

cyberspace support (generic badge they give to COMM)

nice dubs too

I don't fly except in C-130s to jump or HH60s

more dubs nioce

but

>implying A-10s aren't flying deathtraps and more than half the time are missing several mission essential components

more dubs

my dad just retired, but isn't a SrA lol

It's the pussy he's after, not man ass.

u sound mad, cuck