Sup Forums I need some help

Sup Forums I need some help

I think Ive decided I want to leave my current long term relationship. Im not as happy as I was and I know I cant spend the rest of my life with her. I wanna get out now so I can still enjopy my youth.

I dont know how to break things off. I know what to say but I guess Ive been holding off just because I dont wanna break her heart. Shes tries hard and cares for me Im just ready to move on. How can I avoid the heart break? Or atleast ease it? Thats the only thing holding me to this relationship is how Im gonna make her feel.

Anyone have any tips advice experience?

bumo

>ending longterm relationship
>doesnt want to break heart
Pick one

Pic related?

Dont do it stay with her forever she is probably the best u'll ever have. As long as she is loyal id definitely keep.

I dont wanna break her heart mine will be good

shes loyal but not worth it it wont last

In similar situation. Bump for op and me

kill yourself. its the only way

?

also in this predicament.
turns out girl who i really love cant have kids though..

The sooner the better. Time heals all wounds. The sooner it's over with, the sooner she can move on. The heartbreak is pretty much inevitable.

Then you can't leave dipshit

you should really sit down and talk with them. if it's over, it's over. she'll mourn the loss but in the end she'll understand that it's for the best.

I'm in the same boat OP. After getting dumped pretty bad in high school I was super low spirited and didn't have another girlfriend until I was 21. That was 3 years ago and we're still dating. I love the girl to death. Sometimes I don't think I do because I think about other girls constantly but I tried leaving her once ( a year ago) and couldn't go through with it. The problem is that I lost my virginity to her and haven't been with anyone since. I missed out on so much all those years in between. I think about all the hot girls and even not so good looking girls I spent time with before her and didn't fuck and it drives me nuts. I just wish I could go back in time and sleep with as many people as possible before meeting her but maybe then she wouldn't even like me the same.

define longterm relationship

Kids are overrated.

exactly me couldnt of said it better

35 year old here. Been in long term relationships (8 year, 3 year) ended both of them. It ain't easy. Unfortunately you just need to say that it's over. Once you start the conversation it kind of becomes "easy" and you just sort of push through knowing it will be better for you and her in the long run.

Casual sex isn't that great, man. I've been with my significant other for five years. I slept with three people and they've only been with me. It fucking sucks having a higher body count. The worse part is the sex I did have was in perfect scenarios. An awkward cutie, the hottest smooth talker that I thought was way out of my league, and a childhood friend that was insanely hot. But none of it was worth it in the end. Until my partner, sex had been mediocre with me doing all the work and no one knowing each others favorite spots. Sex with someone you care about is just better. In all honesty you should try and have a threesome before you quit.

Its different if you can't have them.

That's pretty much been my feelings. It's funny you mention a threesome. I've had that on my mind for a while as a way to bring in someone knew and mix things up. She's a real kink in bed but she's also the jealous / insecure type and I have no idea how to ever make that happen. Any advice would be much appreciated.

my girlfriend doesn't fuck me she hasnt touched my dick in 3 months she doesn't care thats part of why i want out

Just be brutally honesty. "I'm not satisfied sexually". If she isn't enough emotionally (or at least enough that sexual shit isn't an issue) why bother?

bumpo

Yeah seh fucking other people. Best of luck.

Had a threesome before. It was my then gf and her friend. Advice? Well, there was alcohol for sure. But let them go to town and you keep your cool. Don't drink to much. If she's insecure then make sure when you are going at it you focus on her big time. Let the other girl do stuff with her and you. But you take it easy with the other girl. Just sort of feel it out as it goes along.
Idk feel free to ask me anything else about it.

>my girlfriend doesn't fuck me she hasnt touched my dick in 3 months she doesn't care thats part of why i want out

Dude... That is not right... If that ever happened to me I would just go fuck some other women. Luckily my wife keeps me happy and she knows what would happen if she didn't.

How did it happen though? Were you at a party, or just the three of you? Was if something you guys had talked about before of just spontaneous when you were drinking?

Look. Just do it. You aren't doing her any damned favors by hanging around blaming her for keeping you from going out and screwing around. You wanna dump her and be a playboy, do it. But don't pretend you're being a nice guy by staying with someone because you " don't want to hurt her." More likely you're afraid it won't be the big fuck party you're bhoping for and you'll find yourself alone.

Do her a favor. Dump her and let her find someone who actually cares about her.

There is no such thing as heartbreak, true love never dies but also doesnt need. If she loves you she'll let you go and if she can't then she needs you but doesnt truly love you user :) Do it, you'll be all the better for it and so will she.

yeah it really sucks. ive been tempted

This is counter intuitive but the kindest way to break it off is to be a cold-hearted dick. If you pussy foot around and tell her how great she is she will just get confused, think she still has a chance and it will draw the whole thing out. Be direct, don't say a bunch of kind bullshit and let her hate you, this will help her skip most of the grief. The worst thing people try to do is break up with someone but still try to have them like you, that just makes you a narcissist

How it worked for me was to get them excited about it. Giving them complete control over the decisions on it and to have the mentality that we're both taking someone on. Just tag teaming and overwhelming this new addition kind of shit. It took a while for me and my partner to decide on someone because we both had to completely agree. The girl moved, but visits us every couple of months (usually down for another threesome).

How would you know if you don't have a high body count? You know your situation is the best because.... why? Fuck off you judgemental little shit.

user all the advice you need is right here

"If youre not dating her to marry her, you're dating only to break up"

I'm sorry that three is a low number for you. If it's not high enough wait for someone with your standard to show up.

Right. Because you're really a big infant and she's your mommy. She's gonna be so happy that you're dumping her because she'll understand that everything's all about you.
Kek

It was just the three of us drinking at her friends house. We all went to bed in our rooms. Me and my gf were laying in bed and her friend opened the door and said she was lonely. So we went in and hung out with her. We were all in the same bed and I started feeling my gf and she was into it. She was under the covers and I lifted up her shirt and got her tits out. Then I sort of pulled the covers down and her friend started feeling them and sucking them. They were pretty drunk but I sort of led the way and made them go at it for a little.

This. You need to be ok with her hating you. Be cold, be decisive and be clear. Say it: You don't love her anymore.

Fuck dude. That's like literally my dream. I found out one of her hot friends had a threesome with another couple recently and can't get it out of my head. i also know they showered together when they were in high school and made out a few times when they're drunk. So, they're pretty open with each other and it wouldn't be that weird for them... it's just my involvement that I think would cause an issue. My girlfriend literally goes insane over any other girl in my life. I'm better off just working to get her laid and see if I'm lucky enough to witness it.