This is just pure suffering

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eZSkvCJWm6M
nytimes.com/interactive/2014/upshot/buy-rent-calculator.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Haha same

No need to if you kill them,.

It's awful my lad

I have money to move out and a job but my parents want me to still live with them to help with the bills.

Why?
Don't you want privacy?

I'm getting a second job, which actually starts on Wednesday, to get rid of all my debts and move out, I'm 30 years old.

Discuss.

someone nuke canada already

lies you live in mexico their isnt any jobs you fuckers can't even build a wall

Canada is the one without jobs though.

Hey I remember you asking this. Go for it, man. You said you need to work two jobs for about to years? That's not too bad.

>oh boy it's the canadian neetposter
how the fuck aren't you banned? you constantly make irrelevant ass posts and nobody says anything. i make a post that is semi-relevant to Sup Forums and i get like a 5 day ban

Yeah, I hope I can change my life completely after this.

Thanks.

What is there to discuss you fucking mexilard

Shut the fuck up, you fucking leaf.

Go shaft yourself fattie

So are you moving to a different town or both are local jobs?

Both are local jobs, one is on the weekends in a night shift and another is a regular job during the week.

You choose to continue to live in a meme country with a massive housing bubble. You fucked yourself.

I could rent quite easily tbqh

It's not that pricey

OK, best of luck to you buddy!

Then do it you nonce.

What is a nonce

a pariah within a community of prisoners, typically a sex offender, child sexual abuser or one who has turned state's evidence

I am not a convicted sex offender though, in fact I have never been in police custody.

Why would you call me that?

Typically just used as a general insult, mate.

hahahha, nonce

Seems kind of a retarded insult

fucking hell i hate leafs so much, go back to r/eddit.

Don't mind if I do, better than this shithole

I'm not the one who is a nonce.

Is it better?

all insults are retarded you nonce

is that a dorm? rare flag

>tfw finished college
>no jobs for mes
>stay neet forever
>father wants to send to canada to work at my uncles car dealership

>canada
you can stay with the OP

>dorm
I don't think that it's right word. How do you name places where university students live?

A dorm

This might be the most Eastern Euro looking room I've ever seen.

Jesus, I'm a NEET and even I have my own place. What the fuck is wrong with you OP?

How is that possible you fucking faggot

>walls withour rug
>no icons

Also, I see a lace cardigan on the chair. Are you a femanon?

What the fuck are those curtains?

US > Canada, obviously, that's why. It is a NEET paradise here.

It looks comfy for a dorm, mate.

This is not my room.

Why are you taking pics of other people's rooms?

You don't use curtains? Nice thing. In case of explosion glass woun't get in room.

>that jacket
Are you required to wear Russian military colors for special events? I saw this on Sup Forums

Feels good living on my own

I stayed way too long with my family, it was super liberating moving out.

Delet this.

Why not? I don't want to show my room, but it looks like this one.

are you renting?

He is motivating you, nonce.

Why wouldn't he be renting you fucking dolt

My parents don't want me to move out. Everytime I mention moving out they get sad and beg me to stay.

I might be able to move in with my buddy and his gf soon once his brother who is currently occupying the extra spot fucks off to the military, but my parents are going to fucking flip out if I do.

Of course I use curtains, I was just saying those curtains look weird as fuck, they look like shower curtains, 2bh
It just seems rude to me, I mean you don't want to show your room so it would be a fair assumption to say whoever's room this is doesn't want to show theirs aswell? Or you got their permission?

There is no military colors and you can wear what you want even at 9'th of May. And if you wear something with military colors you can have some problems with 'gopniky'. youtu.be/eZSkvCJWm6M

maybe he bought a house

he doesn't want to blow his cover. old KGB school

Yep, 625 a month all utilities included for a 1bed 1bath house

Was living with my family that didn't appreciate me (or my car) and needed me more than they realized. Once I'd left their tune changed real quick. :^)

I would've stayed for longer but we had a huge ass fight and it lit a fire under my ass.

pic semi related: a kitten i found under my house that i took in

why the fuck would he buy a house

it's retarded 99% of the time.

use this calculator faggatron.

>625 a month
Lucky bastard. I hate how everything is expensive as fuck in my area and 2 rooms minimum.

>tfw options are either parents or roommates

Mate, it is not a model home. It is a dorm. In Belarus. Give him a fucking break.

Sounds like a good deal. Good for you, man.

tfw know that feel

tfw instead of moving out im just living with these worthless niggers with massive tensions

fuck i need to move out but i fell into the trap of constantly saving money

About the photo:
If someone takes a photo of his/her room and post it somewhere in the internet (not private message) I have right to post it somewhere more.

I pay about that for my mortgage+utilities on a 4 bed home. Living in flyover country is great.

you need to grow up, mate.
most people own, both here and in canada.
as long as you can save up a down payment (which is like 15%) you should be good.

yeah but then you live in a shithole

It really sucks, it took a few fights for me to get the hint that no matter what I did they'd be unappreciative cunts that felt like they could talk down to me because I was still in their house-no matter how much I contributed. I love to save money too but I figured paying more for rent and my own food and whatnot was a sound investment in my mental health. I don't have to answer to anybody.

As soon as I saw it, I called the landlord and bugged the piss outta him because most things here are 800ish for a 1bd apartment with just water/trash. There's downsides (weird neighbors mostly) but it's a steal. I was very aggressive in getting it.

Thanks m80

Oh. Now I get it. Usually window have curtain and 'shtora' (google says 'blind'). And you telling me about 'shtora'. I don't know why do we use both of them, but I think it have sense.

>most people own, both here and in canada.

That doesn't mean it's a good idea, retard. Most people are also fat, and also struggling financially, and also hate their job and life.

>as long as you can save up a down payment (which is like 15%) you should be good.

did you even look at the link you fucking moron?

renting IS Superior IN THE VAST Majority OF CASES.

It's literally for financially illiterates and boomers that think "Muh house" is a good """"investment""""". dumb ass fuck check the link faggot

What state?

Eventually I want to move to a flyover but I'm picky about what kinds of natural disasters I want to die to. I'm in California. 625 is pretty much unheard of in most places here.

>tfw a 29 year old virgin who lives with his parents with a minimum wage job.
PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>I love to save money too but I figured paying more for rent and my own food and whatnot was a sound investment in my mental health

Yeah man that's true.

Plus the opportunity cost in having to commute to work (this is probably a problem for most people). I'm just gonna stay another year at most with these niggers to save more money before I dip

What kind of job?

Good luck man, hope they don't give you any more trouble in the mean time

how much money does one even require to move out?

It seems so difficult

>these scrawny kids that look 14 threatening each other

Holy shit you Slavs are pathetic, you guys wouldn't last a day in Brazil.

Is 2000$ good enough to keep in emergency when moving out?

I plan on saving 2000$ in savings
1000$ in regular checking.

It is said you should generally have 6-12 months living expenses on hand

I would aim for that.

Sacramento area? I'm getting really fed up with Bay Area prices.

i like this video

antifa btfo lmao

Actually it is pretty nice. I live in a larger city near all the amenities in a pretty nice area. Have a nice house with a good sized yard.

Missouri

I spent about $2400 but i could've spent way less

First months rent ($625)
Security deposit ($625)
Pet deposit ($200)
Fridge ($560)
Food ($300)
Household items like soaps, cleaning supplies ($70)

I could've spent way less on the fridge (just get a mini fridge) and food but I cook every day and enjoy it. The food was pricey cause that included a shitty cookware set from Wal-Mart and things like spices, containers, etc.

I moved in town so i just did multiple trips with my car and some boxes and bags. Tied my bed to the top of my Kia spectra. Was $25 in gas by the end of the day.

Nah, So Cal

We are getting up there almost to bay level prices though. I live in the shitty part but LA and OC people are moving out here and gentrifying us and driving up the prices like crazy.

sounds pretty comfy

rent is way more expensive in decent parts here tho :(

Just get a shit job for a few months then move out, its not rocket science you fucking melts

Do you live in a dangerous area? What if you start turning your life around only to get killed.

How long would it take most of you anons that rent to save up $100,000?

That would depend on income?

Don't really get your question

>Don't really get your question
It was very simple, user. I guess it would take a long fucking time if nobody wants to answer.

I heard you can afford living alone in canada just by being a bartender or whatever
you are a true loser user

Well I mean it depends totally on their income... Why would this be relevant at all with renting?

Most people that ever plan on having a family will actually own their property in burgerland. Renting is for plebs.

renting is superior in most cases. Take a look at this calculator:

Enjoy the mortgage on your McMansion that your fat wife picked out for you to slave away for

>renting is superior
t. has never owned a gun or walked in acres of his own land

from a financial standpoint it is superior. The numbers do not lie.

Go back to
you nigger

Raaaaa NORMAL:!!!!