Writing my note then killing myself

Writing my note then killing myself

What should I include when I say everything horrible about humanity

Don't kill yourself bro.

You don't have the balls or the pain tolerance to kill yourself with that cheap ass steaknife. Get real faggot.

Write-This is because of hillary

Why? What's the difference from a Bowie or a stiletto?

Don't write anything. Just do it faggot.

>a
A Bowie will gut you instantly. A stiletto is supposedly sharp and can cut your wrists. That steak knife will rip and tear before it cuts. Unless you shove it into your eye socket you will not kill yourself with it.

^what he said

OP was a faggot.

Write something Sup Forums and see the chaos.

tits or GTFO

don't forget to mention Sup Forums janitors

Do ketamine
You'll want to live again
Trust me

Wanna see some of what I have so far

Write: Only Black Lives Matter

>trying to kill yourself with a utensil

Get real fag, use a real knife

use a butter knife

hating humanity is a stupid reason to kill yourself. you're being dramatic. humanity will not stop being horrible just because you're dead. all it will accomplish is burdening your family with the expenses and guilt of your death. besides, you're a teenage white kid, your parents' silverware isn't shitty and that duvet cover looks pretty comfy. realistically, humanity's horribleness hasn't really been much of a drag on your life, and probably won't be for the duration. chill the fuck out. go to college and do drugs. put on some khakis and get a job. everyone else does it, and it's not so bad once you get used to it.

Im were so stupid i had to ask on the internet what my last words should be...im so stupid that the only way is to end my life for the greater good so that people never have to expirience my crippling stupidity...

bye world...

ur welcome

Yes.

comon let his dream come true and let him kill himself dont be so fucking egoistic

No way that OP delivered. I'm calling bullshit. At least livestream it.

OP here

I also have these ones

peep will show u the way

Says you did it because a black guy was picking on you for being white.

We'll all watch it not become news even though if the rolls were reversed it would be plastered all over CNN for a week.

*Roles

We all want to help one another. Human beings are like that. We want to live by each others’ happiness, not by each other’s misery. We don’t want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone. And the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone. The way of life can be free and beautiful, but we have lost the way.

Greed has poisoned men’s souls; has barricaded the world with hate; has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed. We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in. Machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge has made us cynical; our cleverness, hard and unkind.

We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery ,we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. The aeroplane and the radio have brought us closer together. The very nature of these inventions cries out for the goodness in man; cries out for universal brotherhood; for the unity of us all.

Even now my voice is reaching millions throughout the world, millions of despairing men, women, and little children, victims of a system that makes men torture and imprison innocent people.

To those who can hear me, I say “Do not despair.”

The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.

Soldiers! Don’t give yourselves to brutes, men who despise you and enslave you; who regiment your lives, tell you what to do, what to think and what to feel! Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder!

Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men—machine men with machine minds and machine hearts! If you don't respond to this your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

how do u want to do it ? slit troat ? sepuko ? i mean its probably easier to hang yourself u know?

Dont op it killing yourself wont change humanity talk to your family and think twice before attempting suicide

I second this wholeheartedly

Use a Karambit dumbass

Oh nice I have the same orange one...don't use that One..I wmdobt wanna think about that shit.

geez thats the most obvius pathetic thing i read today

Lol.. dude. I have that same exact knife.

Protip: jagged cuts (like those caused by serration) are faster to close via coagulation than clean cuts (like those caused by straight sharp blades). If you're going to kill yourself, do yourself a favor and use a sharp, straight bladed knife.

Blame Bernie Sanders selling out

Write-This is because of Trump

Why tho

No the most pathetic thing is that people like you think they are clever when really though you aint shit just another Sup Forums idiot

*you're a bitch ass nigga

stick it in ur dickhole

Test the knife on an apple first OP. Then eat the apple and as you eat the apple reconsider what you are thinking of doing. Then do not do it. Wash the knife and put it away.

Would it be possible to stab myself in the head? Was gonna pin myself to the wall with my crossbow but a knife seems easier

put it up ur ass

Fake Suicide
No Stream
Lots of Excuses.
Beta Level Reply Thread

if dubs OP must write that he has hidden a bomb in the anus of his corpse.

Op dont do it man think about your family im sure they will try to help and in a matter of time you will be better trust me

please do your last good action and steam it

So let me get this straight, your so fucking pathetic that you even need help writing your god damned suicide note? Jeez dude how have you made it this far?

I would tell you to go ahead but you've been such a burden on your mother so much already I'm sure that your suicide would probably throw her over the edge and she gives a decent bj so that would just be a waste. Man up OP and become a productive member of society

> checked

*youre an illiterate cuckservative