Femanons, how big would you make your tits if there were breast growth pills that actually made them huge...

Femanons, how big would you make your tits if there were breast growth pills that actually made them huge? What's your current cup size and would you go all the way to pic related? If not, why not?

big tidy

Bumping for interest.

Bumping for potential

As much as I would love it, I would choose not to.
I already have dd's and that's not even big and I have back problems.
I also have a short as fuck torso, so huge tiddies would look weird as fuck on me.
As fuck.

>dd's
>not even big

POAST THEM PLZ

I have this friend who is barely 5'1'' and she had some pretty big boobs (she admits it herself). It isn't attractive though, just sort of weird.

Gotta use visual aids for this thread, kiddo.

>I have back problems from my tits
You don't exercise right, and are probably fat.

I'm 5'4" and have dd's, bigger would look so weird.

There's certainly a market for it, though. An overall good roll.

gave me a giggle m8

Currently 38 C, wouldn't want to go any bigger as big boobs are annoying

I def don't exercise.
I wouldn't say I'm fat, but I'd like to be a bit more toned.

Lemme ask the boyfriend.

Well at 5'4'' you are pretty well off. This chick is short and not fat but definitely chubby enough to have a double chin. I'm sure you're aight.
She does have a bf and has gotten aggressively hit on by a lot of dudes in our school.

I'm a 3 on this chart, but I'd love to be a 4.

exercise is key, but also getting an actual fitted bra. my mother is in the E range, and hated her tits until she was pushed to spend the cash for one. She swears by them now. She also says the really old style designs from the 60s were better too.

anyway, I have Bs I am drooling at the thought of being . I really like it when my nipples are sucked already, and if I looked like her, I would not stop until my nipples ached from sucking

have some more

He said no :(

he's a fagget

So awesome that you put the name in the file.

Right? He agreed now, but I'm in a League game.
Sorry bbs

>League
ew

it's from the photset. I have it locally

Yeah man.
I'm too competitive to stop.
Kill me now.

Exercise is all. Bras are utterly superfluous if your back muscles aren't atrophied.

Quit that game after one year of playing it. Fun at first, then I fucking despised everything of it. Except for the art/ fan-art and champions. Those are pretty ... tits.

This is the most common answer I've seen to this question. "One size bigger than I am" for anything less than D, and "One size smaller" for anything over DD.

Fuck you Meghan

I am not Meghan.
My name starts with an A.

Aren't they your property?

Astarot, you bitch.

Yes, of course they are.
But would you like it if your girlfriend posted her tiddies on the internet for random guys to see?
I like to be faithful bb

That's a tight ass name, but noooo.