>"Cum." edition

Cum.

mmmmmmlady

M-more?

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

I don't got any more.

holy fucking shit

Kiss me

I NEED TO CUM BUT MY NEW MEDICATION MAKES IT HARD TO. I HAVEN'T CUM IN WEEKS AND I'M GOING INSANE

PLEASE POST THE HOTTEST FURRY YOU HAVE I OWE YOU

Never.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=24Eh2-DZTgQ

Why

You're human.

Just found out I'm into this...

And you are a faggot who think he is a bunny

lol

When I was first getting on my anxiety meds it made it hard to cum, it went away after a while.

On that note if your inability to cum is caused by your meds looking at pictures won't help until your brain chemistry sorts it's self out.

I am a bunny.

God damnit fucking anxiety medication, how long did it last?

No you are retarded

HAHAHAHA

Kiss me

I'm a bunny.

You say that a lot huh?

Foe me only a few weeks, but it should go away eventually, if it dosnt talk to your doctor.

What are you on might I ask?

For you op, My Treat :)
streamboobs.com/c.html?c=69&b=Most Recent

Paxil. I wanted Xanax again but the doctor said xanax is a bandaid but not a real fix and wanted me to try something else

Is the bunny rainbows make my cry

Uh no medication is a fix, medication is supposed to help you function so you can treat your problem ( anxiety or depression) properly, no medication is a permanent fix so yeah.

I was on pristiq for 2 years but I also did counciling and worked to adress the issue, I still have anxiety problems but I'm far better and off the meds.

If a foctor is peddling you meds as a permanent long term fix he's not doing his job properly.

damn, dude. got more deer?

Started a own zootopia thread and it got immediately pruned. Is nobody interested in this cute bunny anymore? :(

I've done everything they have from lithium to electroconvulsive therapy, several attempts at therapy from multiple different people. The ONLY thing that helped at all was medicinal marijuana but I had to move to a state that doesn't have it due to work. Xanax helps a little with the anxiety but not the depression. I told my doctor I'm used to the depression and suicidal thoughts and just wanted to deal with the anxiety since nothing helps with the depression but he wanted me to try Paxil since I haven't been on it in several years

Whoever you are
>I love you

There's a comic with that doe.

oh,my!

damn, really? mind spoonfeeding me?

I'm going to go find something to eat, probably gonna be back later.

bye

Let me see if I can get it in order