I'm tired of seeing chivalry posts on facebook by girls with no fucking boyfriends

I'm tired of seeing chivalry posts on facebook by girls with no fucking boyfriends.

yeah, obviously those shoes are too light in patina for that suit.

He doesn't have a fedora

same.

in tribal eras women had high value just for being women, how many women your tribe had directly correlated to how successful you were and how big the tribe could grow

in the modern world of 8 fucking billion people, this is no longer the case and a womans inherent value is no more or less than a man, yet for some dumb reason people still seem to think that women are precious creatures that have to be protected from every little dangerous thing.

fuck that.

i'm tired of people telling me about facebook.
kys with your white virgin problems.

Having the woman walk next to the road?

I have white privilege, what other problems would i be worried about? lolfag

no, a true gentleman knows his worth, which is more than the woman's. so he is correct in leaving her in the more vulnerable position.

He is letting her walk next to the

road

We no longer throw garbage out the windows, which was why men walked on the outside - not road proximity. It's an irrelevant tradition.

They're making a public statement of their principles as they prepare to compromise them away for the rest of their lives.

Which is fair enough, really. If I listened to the feminists and thought boys were all conspiratorial psychopathic rapists, letting me walk on the inside of the sidewalk would be the least I wanted.

>in tribal eras women had high value just for being women
Whut? Which tribal society you are talking about ?

Id like to see a chivalrous white knight tell a feminazi that "you can't walk here, because you're a woman you have to walk by the wall"

Nah not true.
Bike riding, purse snatching niggers know too, fam.

I am tired of seeing whining on Sup Forums about shit that happens on Facebook with pictures from Instagram that have been Twittered to death since MySpace was a thing.
Fuck off, OP.

True gentlemen know the issue is his shoes.

So wait... Sup Forumstards get on Facebook these days?!

Fuck this shit I'm done with plebchan

A real man would make her ass walk four feet behind him.

She should be left of him and one step back.

What is incorrect with the picture is that it suggests that a gentleman finds something wrong with anything. Seeing something as wrong is negatively judgmental and a gentleman cannot be a negative judgmental person.

Disagreeable yes but wrong no

I am talking out of my ass and have no idea what i'm saying. Screencap this because when was the last time you ever heard an user admit to this and you know it happens all the time.

/thread

>equality

she can get hit first :D

GTFO Mohammed

... you need a hobby

That the bitch is sending his money on pointless shit like bags and shoes and he's the one who has to listen to her shit

>what's wrong with this picture
living/being in louisiana

some dick wrote all over the picture

real gentlemen don't take creepshots

Obvious. He's wearing fucking flip flops with a suit. Fucking moron.