I just had a thread here but someone deleted it...

I just had a thread here but someone deleted it. Anyway it was about how I need to get 300 Bitcoins that's just a suggested donation anyway I wrote a song for Sup Forums because someone asked me to I hope you see this and I hope you like my song!!!

vocaroo.com/i/s1P4AyZk7VhT

You didn't even fucking talk about memes

Anyway if you see this and if you forgot my Bitcoin address it is 15PURP84J4jC PefnJFzYF5Akoz2J3qdWbU

not "deleted by someone".
it was violating the rules, so it was deleted by staff. simple.

i'm not sure if that's true exactly maybe it's just your opinion but thanks for the post.

dammmn OP called you out user

thanks I only do that if someone is mean to me but i'm good at comebacks because of how I know how to say things the right way to get back at people so if you're mean to me and if I want to sometimes I do a comeback like that but only if you're mean though.

I am amazed. Seriously.
When asked "why do you think someone is going to give you $175 000? nobody's gonna do that ever.", the response is "hey, you're mean to me. that's not nice. i did not asked for TRILLIONS, RIGHT?".
I just can't understand what this person actually has in their head.

are you stupid or what? go read the site rules, the begging is against the rules
when you'll murder somebody, and people will say "its against the law", are you going to reply "well its just your opinion"?
your brain cannot even process simple facts
what the fuck is wrong with you

God damn man. Wow

people like you and the person above you get really mean and angry when yo udon't understand other people instead of trying to understand them. no offense. but it's okay I know who I am so I don't even NEED your support it's okay I know there are other people in the world who actually get who I am and know me and know who I am.

I'm just saying I'm not asking you to send me trillions of dollars it's not that weird I'm just asking for a suggested amount of 300 Bitcoins after I told you my story if you can relate to it. But I know not everyone has 300 Bitcoins and maybe they can only give 100 or 150 or even less sometimes! Or maybe they're like me and they can't give right now. Whatever fits in their budget is helpful. But if you're just here to be mean to me then I will just write a song for you and be nice to you and you won't get to be mean to me basically. That's all I'm trying to say.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? You are god tier cringe bro. I have never seen somebody this stupid on Sup Forums and that is really saying something. Holy fucking shit bro

but if you're so confused about what I mean and if I make you cringe and if I'm so stupid then why are you here still posting? why don't you go to someone who is so much smarter than I am if you're so smart? If you're so much better than me? Why waste time being mean to me?

but you're not confused you're just defensive and afraid htat someone might actually reach and find 300 Bitcoins in their pocket and send it to me out of the kindness of their heart. You're just afraid.

Rules arnt opinion idiot. Stop asking people for 200,000 dollars asshole.

I'm not asking!!! it's a suggested amount of 300 Bitcoins. Just suggested and you don't HAVE to or anything!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Well im just suggesting you end your miserable life. Your arrogance and selfishness is disgusting. Work like everybody else

Against rules.
>saged
Stop posting and let this go to page 10.

do you seriously think someone would give you 200000$ for nothing?

Why do you need the money OP? On what things are you going to spend it?

Well it's difficult to get home at 2am most nights from working at my side job and then have an audition the next morning that I haven't gotten to work on yet because I got it through email while I was working my side job so I'm not as prepared as I could be for the audition the next morning and then I have to buy food and pay for acting classes to stay current and at the end of the month if I've only spent money on the most basic necessities I have no money left and I have to go to work the next night and it's self perpetuating and frustrating..

But other people are having similar problems and they're working hard, not asking others for money on the internet... Explain this.

How old are you lol

why?

I'm not asking for money though that's the thing. I'm only asking for 300 Bitcoins. That's IT. And just because other people aren't doesn't mean I shouldn't by the way. If other people didn't jump off a cliff doesn't that mean I shouldn't either right?

why what? im just askin u how old are you because i wonder who needs this much cash that quick