Help me crack this safe Sup Forums

help me crack this safe Sup Forums

the key pad is not responding

hire a locksmith

stick ur dick in it

the two types of people on Sup Forums

i canr afford a locksmith im robbing these fuckers is it possible to just take this thing apart

try a hammer

You're not getting in the gun safe you stupid nigger. It's designed almost exclusively to keep shitskins out. Now fuck off back to KFC you living garbage.

They work using an electromagnetic lock. You gotta get a car battery and jumper cables. Attach the cables to the battery and the other ends to the safe. The hand grips on the safe should work fine. Then just mash on the keypad and try to turn it using your other hand. Eventually it should give.

Im not a moral fag, but stealing from what appears to be a gun safe is retarded. Guns are felony time just walk away dude.

This You could've just googled it, OP. You don't deserve to get into that safe.

Hahaha dang

Do this and you'll get fried

Do this OP.

fuck of nigger, stealing guns is a felony, calling the police now, you better run

Protip wear gloves you retard, they will report guns stolen or whatevers in there. Cops will get your prints. If guns you will do real time and get your rectum resized by a fellow named something like donterious.

Sledgehammer or pipe bombs might work

we are robbing ourselves
basically inherited the safe in a divorce
need to get in to get my ex dads rolexs
he took the keys and never told us the code

Did it ever occur to you to use termite? You need a fuck ton of rust and aluminum, also, move the safe first if you can. Is it in a public location?

>had a choice of google or Sup Forums
>picks Sup Forums

big safe for rolex's moron

tried google
couldnt reprogram
so i came to my Sup Forumsros

maybe a lot of them.....

thats all we are after currently could care less about the guns no need for them

You can use electro violet shit the kind that they use to detect counter fit money but because you clicked on the keys it wont probably work anymore,
At home, you can use either baby powder, corn starch, or cocoa powder.[2]
try it still can work maybe.

update there's a hole im the back of the safe

Flip it upside down, the bottom panel is the weakest since they attach everything to the base during manufacturing.

Get a sledge hammer and hit the corners, should just give way, if not, got a crowbar?

>my Sup Forumsros
We're not your friends. We're not your buddies. We don't give a single fuck about worthless niggers like you. Go an hero you piece of shit. If I caught you robbing my house I wouldn't kill you, I'd just make sure you never use your arms or legs again.

Pretty big ass safe for rolex as this user said.
also too modern just buy a buffer from a fucking pawnshop.

Good 4 u

This op

you would still need a drill doesn`t seem that hard
sledge hammer it is probably 2 inches wonder what is inside take a pic so we can see if it is worth the sledge hammer.

Yes termites. They will chew right through that.

seems like gold right there.
not sure what the fuck is that black thing right there but seems like gold.
insert a finger try to touch stuff

locksmith here

>699823931
its a vent hole. Put in during manufacturing, usually to backfill in insulation. Theres another thicker wall of the interior behind all the shit

this safe has been in the family for atleast 8 years
not trying to ruin the safe which is why im trying to crack it
also to the cuck who still thinks im robbing shit i lied just figured you fuckers would be more for it

he is mentioning the other termite kind of thing but would probably the shit out of it blasting the whole department.
or home

finger hit wood

Then use baby powder with a small brush.
im the guy who knows this shit sledgehammer and crow bar never fails by the way.
but would fuck it up.

how would i go about picking the lock

I've played payday before and that hole is for sticking a hose into so it bursts the safe open

baby powder and a small brush to look for prints?

Reported

Have fun in the pokey, faggot

Jesus christ that's impossible if you've never tried before, not like the movies

if youve got a pickset, its pretty much standard picking. The lock doesnt look too complex and opening the key should override it

my first thought as well im not as equipped as those dudes

nice meme you fucking nigger

Nice bait tabs

Thermite, autocorrect strikes again

FUCKING NARC

>Reddit
>9gag

nice bait, faggot

Would simply raking it even work? Surely there would be security pins

feel the wood bro probably a shotgun.
or rifle try to get a small magnet to see if you get anything attached.
Or use a portable power lense because if theres black powder in there you`re gonna fuck up the safe fuck up the gun and blow the fuck up.

i do not have a pickset but i have used them before basically what i was asking is what can i use besides a pick set to pick the lock

Waste of dubs, bandwidth and oxygen

the protector safe 6742df
that's the model
it doesn't have any stupid security measures like that

Try using C4, one on each corner, measure it appropriately, and adhere with duct tape

make a pick by grinding a hacksaw blade, and use metal from windshield wiper for tension wrench

it depends on the safe. Chances are pretty good that it wont have security pins, because it looks like a lower security model

not that I have any knowledge lmao

Yeah or if you have 30 bucks go to an electronic store buy a counterfeit discovery light sensor it has like UV then you will get the finger prints you don`t fuck up the same and get the password.
it shows easy as pie if not use a buffer but like I said before if there is ammo there you could blow it up.
usually the drill and if there is a hole start from there probably 4-8 hours of work sledgehammer

Dude, thats a tall safe. You need 5 c4 to get into it iirc. He should just farm the gold bank job until he can unlock the lockpick safes perk

anything slim and rigid will work, you can go fallout style and use a bobby pin but it might not be long enough to work properly

Kek then all op needs is a tension wrench and a raking pick

its too late the tard already touched it

um the backup key is the weak spot
pick the fucking lock scrub or hire a locksmith unless your a thief, then go hero

see

Do this and we give you step by step how to open

Give it back tyrone

hey; that's my room. Ill be home pretty soon; pro-tip my pistol isn't in that safe. but you will soon find out where it is :D see you in the obituaries op

Too lazy to read all the replies, so whatever, here are my 2 cents

If you have the time, get some welding tools, i don't know... maybe a big ass saw?

not if you erase the serial nomber put duct tape over the trigger.
use muriatic acid over it the finger prints would be erased no matter how much sweat was in there.

That wasnt worth a penny dip

it would break trust me, he could get a chainsaw.
would be loud as fuck do.

pick the lock...its fairly easy. look up bosnian bill on youtube.

also...if there is a loaded shotgun in there...smashing on the safe could potentially cause it to go off. should be safe though going off once inside it.

If it's a cheap save you can just peel the door off.

If it's an expensive safe, you aren't getting in.

If it's a good design, it has a glass plate in the door which, when broken by drills etc, permanently locks the safe until you have a locksmith out.

Moral of the story.... go to school to become a locksmith, then you can earn enough money to rob people.

Throw it off a cliff and then finish it off

Use your mom's vibrator as a wiggler

its actually our studio but okay

if hes got skills that should get him in.

and this should help.

First off, you lying sack of shit, that is a gun safe.

>Muh "rolexes"

There aren't any fucking rolexes in that safe. It's a gun safe. There might be guns in that safe, but no rolexes.

The only people who would store rolexes in a gun safe are retarded fetal alcohol syndrome babies who couldn't afford a Rolex in the first place. If you can afford Rolexes, plural, you can afford a proper safe.

On to how to open it. Angle grinder. Go get an angle grinder and cut through the thin shitty steel of that literal poverty tier safe.

>In muh family for generations! It belongs in a museum!

It literally runs on AA batteries. I looked it up. It is the shittiest of shit tier safes, sold to retards and their retard offspring who don't know how to shop for a good safe. Angle grind it, get your "rolexes" (more likely some meth or some other trailer park "treasure") and buy a new, not shitty, safe.

thats why I did it.

Plus the safe looks cheap enough that it wont have a glass relocker in it

imagine if it is a trap saw style he would be in headlines everywere
not getting in ? kek over here they steal the fucking atm`s.
Also the moral thing is right if you`re going to rob a safe at least be sure what kind google your stuff from starbucks then go for the safe.

This op!

like i said
dads rolexs is all i want
that man is degenerate so i fully agree
cant break the safe bc im robbing myself

lock picks? bump keys? sledgehammer ? what have you tried so far

I'm getting screenshots of this.

oh ok, in that case, i'll help

what u mean is an electromagnet or a large current. Be prepared to hit the circuit breakers.

Basically, fray a wire, and attach one end to each side of the pad, preferably near the wires, if you know.

plug it in.
power goes out, including on pad.
should blast the magnets.

hit breakers.
report back.

else, if you have the tools, pull wire apart down middle and connect the metal pieces so they do NOT touch the metal of an iron/steel pole.
touch pole directly to keypad. maybe duct tape it. make sure the frayed end of wire is NOT touching POLE OR SAFE

plug it in, but keep all electronix away.
will create EMP burst.
you will need AT LEAST a couple hundred wraps, so I suggest a long double-wire extension cord (or several), strung together to single-width wires. to be extra sure, just duct tape the wire connections.

>pic related

Major kudos!
key pad is currently working again i just cant reprogram it or find how

wrap the wire TIGHTLY for maximum magnetization.

> cheap safe.

You're right. I looked it up and it's built by First Alert and sells for about $600.

No safe that size sold for $600 is worth a shit.

Mine is only 2 ft cubed, but I paid around $1300 new for it. But then again it's an industrial safe.

Solid trips for a screenshot

make out sesh in the middle of a robbery?

if it was earlier I could have called the manufacturer and gotten an override code or reset instructions.

But if the keypads working and you can prove you own the safe, you can call first alert and they can walk you through it

On his defense there is something gold looking why does he have it in a room like that im not sure.
I don`t think your dad is dead but he is going to know on the future you stole some rolex off him, try to repair the damage as soon as possible I couldn`t probably 18 years ago did some fucked up shit to my dad I still regret.

Where do you go to school for that? I'd like to begin a career as a locksmith.

I know you are lying.

I don't know who you are trying to rob, or why destructive entry isn't an option.

Either:

1) you are robbing someone who maybe you know and possibly don't want to leave evidence to perhaps increase the time you have to get away with it

2) you are trying to get a hold of the guns of maybe a family member to do something fucking shady with them?

But either way, whatever completely and utterly illegal thing you are doing, that safe doesn't belong to you. Your in laws or whatever didn't "tale the keys and leave it with you". That's utterly retarded. A single Rolex watch is worth thousands of dollars.

If I said, "I will trade you a 600 dollar safe for several thousand dollars" and you said "no" you'd be absolutely retarded. If there IS a single Rolex in that safe you could buy another brand new safe and still make a profit of thousands. You are utterly lying, you are looking for some non-destructive way into that safe for SOME shady reason. Stop fucking lying. The easiest and surest way into a safe like that is destructively.