Spics arent the master rac-

>Spics arent the master rac-

too much makeup

-e*

there, fixed.

t. self-hating brazilians

how do i get a spic gf?

go to USA and pick one

i want a comfy legit spic gf with christian values and big bunda from SA tho, not some amerinigger slut

only shitalian/spanish/portuguese spics allowed to post blacks and indians and angl*s out

>with christian values
Mexico
>with big bunda
Caribbean or Brazil

not sure if there's a country where you can find one with both

isnt argentina, basically mexico+brazil?

wouldnt that be a good compromise?

Brazil is (still) basically catholic you fucking nigger

>isnt argentina, basically mexico+brazil?
not sure what you mean, our girls are more like meds and bunda isn't one of their main feature, neither is being catholics

yeah also we are, but just in theory

>christian values
Definetely not here.

As for big bundas, brazil/colombia and all that because black girls

You're pretty religious though

What about NA meds? Do we get to come too?

not that much nowadays sadly, only medium-small sized cities and old people in the bigger ones are kinda religious, leftism destroyed religious and family values in the last years

>"W...why did you call me a spic? I thought we were friends."

Eh well you're more than us at least.

Most people here never go to church, it's got nothing to do with left wingers though as a right wing president 100 years ago separated the church from the estate and renamed every religious holiday.

Some church higher up wanted to put a virgin mary statue in montevideo last year but he was turned down

i want to shit on her chest and cum in her butt

Damn, right one is my dream coming true

I thought you were athiest?

literally ony right is hot, the other two are repulsive

Only the uneducated and the insane are religious in this day and age

I never said I was an atheist, I just don't have a religion

>le current year

It's the truth.

>It's the truth.

>don't talk to or my SUN ever again

t. mad chicano

>not sure if there's a country where you can find one with both

the answer you're looking for is based Colombia

would bang

Gosh, your pic make me cringe so hard.

because im an autist on Sup Forums and i need to use as many racial slurs as possible so i look cool and edgy like everyone else, you doe-eyed wetback whore

Are there any med or Latina women that don't require turbo alpha-male personalities as a prerequisite for dating?
And where can I find them

>that cherry picking
Really made me think, desu

show me a better looking pure american chick than her

PLS RESPOND

nah betalad, ull die a virgo

>complains for OP cherry picking
>cherry picks

THICC
H
I
C
C

>cherry picking
Nope

lol

You can find basic bitches in any country, user

yep

Why would you want a christian gf, bulganon
They are usually crazy

cuz im lazy as fuck and paranoid

i want a girl that stays in home whole day, watches spic/t*rksh/indiand soap operas, cleans the house and gives mad ass during the night

>talking about spic women
>posts white girls

But I was merely pretending
Fuked ur mom last nite lol

will i ever recover?

>those girls
>whites
Wha-
>that flag
Oh

usa btfo

Sounds like my grandma
Most girls my age want to study and work so they can provide themselves, I have yet to met one that wants to stay home all day

what about frenchie spics

Your grandma gives mad ass during the night?

Cubans are white reeeee

h*ck yeah
there's a reason she's called "la loca nancy"

Los cubanos son blancos. Blancos!

I'm a sucker for Hazel eyes. I almost like them better than blue, *almost*.

Come on, it's not fair to take a picture of a crowded inner city as proof of the whole country. Washington DC is 60% black, so you could take a picture of a crowd in the city and say "see? Americans are black!" but it wouldn't be accurate.

There are a lot of black Cubans though, we make up 30% of the total population and like 10% of the exile community.

kek

Hermosa

bright hazel eyes are nice, though they often get mistaken for green eyes

t. hazelfag

better picture pic related
ella tiene ojos muy atractivos

P A T A G O N I A

I fucking love Dominican girls

me in the middle btw

Shieeeeeet. I want to motorboat her and then rise my gaze as she looks at me horrified with those beautiful hazel eyes.

Do many Colombian women have light eyes?

who this

Her name is Yovanna Ventura. She's a cute girl from Miami, I actually went to school with her and now she's a slutty model.

So do i...

No. It's very rare. I'd say about 15% or 20% in the upper and upper-middle class of Bogota. To be sure lower for the whole country. (Although perhaps a bit higher in Antioquia)

People here are completely unapologetic about fetishising light eyes too. Mothers will encourage they daughters to marry light eyed men to "better the race".

whats the easiest way to move to miami?

>Mothers will encourage they daughters to marry light eyed men to "better the race".
lmao, my family says the same but not only with light eyes but with light features in general

>daughters to marry light eyed men to "better the race"
The Spaniard's influence is still strong in South America, huh? Lighter skin > darker skin. Almost like a racial caste system there?

Is this true?

Lol, that doesn't even happen here, and we are fucking white

by killing yourself, boogo

>Almost like a racial caste system there?
Not almost. It was EXACTLY a caste system in the colonial era, and the mentality outlived the Spanish rule.

The more European blood you had the better. Also if you were actually born in the peninsula you were better that "criollos" (100% Europeans, only born in the new world). In fact this is cited as one of the causes of the revolution, the criollos were pissed at the "peninsulares" banter.

They even had stupid names for almost any combination of white, native and black imaginable. Pic related.

yes, it happens, maybe in the provinces especially

Dude, have you ever been outside to Misiones?

you can see a bunch of dark skinned guys with white girls

obviously they're all argies, but still

I've never been in Misiones, but in my family we call ''improving the race/genetics'' when someone is dating/marrying someone with light features, and we're full europeans

>People here are completely unapologetic about fetishising light eyes too. Mothers will encourage they daughters to marry light eyed men to "better the race".

Same thing happens here, not that I'm complaining since I'm "white" so I benefit from that.

It's okay wanting to preserve your race

Just saying that "interracial" couples are not a rare view in the provinces, specially in the northern ones

It's in decline but definitely still prevalent. The upper class are almost all light skinned, so light skin is expected. But rarer traits are sought after like blonde hair or light eyes. These are not common in Spaniards anyway which is where almost all of our meager European stock comes from. You have light eyed people from northern Italian and Slavs I imagine.

Pic related. One of the expensive girls school in Bogota. Most girls are light skinned, but very not many are blonde or have light eyes.

>white tongue

lol thats gay asf man.
thats why you latinos mongrels are considered lower that se-asians and a africans

I'm not surprised at all since in the north most of the people have native blood and people get used to racemix, I've seen some brown/white mixes too but these were more common between the poor

Especially true of Spanish-speaking TV isn't it?

>The upper class are almost all light skinned
That happens everywhere, the thing is that (memes aside) a lot of people that are low class are also white, and there are non-white upper class too, so, imo race is not as important as social position

True, mostly are poor, anyway i'm from Santa Fe, i just travel a lot and see a lot of shit

>Also if you were actually born in the peninsula you were better that "criollos"
Not exactly, a criollo was the exact same as a Spaniard socially and no distinction was made in Spain, including for people who were 1/16th Amerindian (castizo + Spaniard) the distinction was only made for sensitive leadership posts in which the crown didn't want anyone who having never been to Spain could potentially hold more loyalty towards it's land of birth than the king, the overwhelming majority of those asigned to those posts were a part of court and their personal character was known by the king and his advisors. That wasn't the same as discrimination towards indios (who were considered childlike naive and in need of guidance) or blacks (who were called Moors and suffered from that association) the casta system was largely born to enforce such perceptions (eg indios could not be slaved even if for practical purposes they were often badly mistreated) but it wasn't meant to aply to Spaniards at all, at least insofar as they had their own system (Cristianos viejos vs nuevos, limpieza de sangre, etc.)

>christian values
mexicans are the most conservative christians i've ever met if that is your thing. Make sure you don't go for the second generation though.

Her daughter.

Depends how fucking charming you are. That is just for any woman really.

How many other hispanic nationalities have you met in depth?

is it wrong that the crossed eyes kind of turn me on