The is flat. Prove me wrong

The is flat. Prove me wrong.

Pro tip
You cant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/njCDZWTI-xg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GY0xhUOL3vM&ebc=ANyPxKobzkefO8SGSY1nmc-L9Qb-QECmFUESWgm2rJ953_2U9HNdh_damxXjyTCKgj8N4Ps0yQ-o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your 21st chromosome exists three times. Prove me wrong.

:3

>sneaky selfbumb op fag

"The is flat"

^_^

your brain is flat. Prove me wrong

I have flown around the world boy. You obviously have not. Pick a direction and go. You'll end up in the same fucking place. It's so fucking simple you fucking idiot waste of fucking space autism fuck. I'm out from this shitty thread.

~(^-^)~

Your moms chest is flat. And her ass. Prove me wrong.

=^w^= desu

Why do you seek something you would refuse to accept?

Google maps proves it fag

Kawai

i know the world is flat. seen it my self.

>not using le meme arrows to quote
SUMMERFAG GET OUT HASN'T SCHOOL STARTED ALREADY REEEEEE

ISS live feed. Doesn't look flat to me.

youtu.be/njCDZWTI-xg

You have seen only the trunk of an elephant, and know the beast to be skinny and flabby.

Shitpost xd

You can't win. There's no point. Everything is cgi to them

You've got us. The is flat.

I know. It's just that time of the night where I'm bored because I have an hour to go before my nightly Trek episode.

Lol xd yeah D: le so random

I bet she has a BENIS :D:D:D

and it's flat too just like the earth

The earth isn't real and we're all installed in a Matrix-like experience machine. Prove me wrong.

Pro tip
You can't

Flat earth theorists exist all around the globe... It's quite the belief

Hold up. If the world is flat then what does that mean about the gravity? Does the gravity just stay in the air or does it go somewhere else?
And if gravity goes somewhere else then doesn't that mean we can go faster than light because there is no gravity to push on the light anymore?

Probably people who can just afford a shitty computer and have never travelled.

Is that maturin?

OP is correct. The disk world is flat. Otherwise it would roll off the back of the 4 elephants and bounce off the baxk of the great A'tuin. How else do we get the octarine light?

Only Christfags believe the biblical teachings of a round earth.

gravity doesn't exists we are pushed down below the air cause we are more density than the air

There is no gravity, nimrod. The earth is constantly accelerating upwards through space.

>gravity doesn't exists we are pushed down below the air cause we are more density than the air

But that wouldn't happen without gravity.

Can this just be a Kira Nerys/Nana Visitor thread now please

Even if Major Kira did have a BENIS, I'd suck it. I can just imagine that ridged, veiny, Bajoran cock in my mouth while I swirl my tongue around that plump, thick head. I'd play with her balls as I do it, having them slap my chin with the force of a tachyon beam.

I don't have too many pics of her, but disregard

Yes, we all know the DiscWorld is flat, go fuck off b8 fag.

>The is flat

>can't provide contrary evidence
>must be b8
Lrn2criticalthink

>The earth is constantly accelerating upwards through space.

If the earth is constantly accelerating, we must be able to detect that we must be traveling very fast indeed. What proof do you have that this is so?

So why don't the stars at the horizon move downward until they are below our field of vision, i.e., beneath the earth disc or whatever?

General Trek thread?

Flat earthers tend to be Christian exclusively. Mic drop: pic related

You like turtles all the way down.

Jump up. See how the earth accelerated up to meet your feet?
Any more tests to observe an obviously flat Earth?

then why doesn't it slam into all the birds and airplanes above it?

>doesn't know his own bible
Sure thing, bub.

prove yourself right first

Youre a fag

they fly upward. Come on guy, this is pretty basic stuff.

Not *just* Christian (and even their Christianity can be argued). It's a very special kind of literal-interpretation-of-select-portions-of-the-Bible Christianity.

It's not my Bible, guy. And I didn't claim to.

clouds too?
the sun, too?

you just got #rekt Christfag

That is a hypothesis regarding gravity (and not a very good one, at that). I'm asking how we can tell how fast we are moving within the universe. If we're accelerating, it must be relative to something. What is that,. and how do we observe it?

If you offer no proof or explanation, there is nothing to argue against.

The sun is accelerating at roughly the same speed through space, though some scientists have theorized fluctuations in Earth vs Sun speed account for climate change.

Scientists have tested, observed and argued for centuries trying to figure out life's greatest mysteries. Spiritual aid provides no solution, leaving the planet didn't alter perspective, and great philosophers did not possess the wisdom.
However, it is in very recent years science has gone to a certain point, some might say it is too far, but we can definitively say that we know the answer to life's greatest mystery.

We now know that The is, indeed flat.

Don't know who you're talking too. Jerry is a jew

>implying the Abrahamic religions aren't the same
No wonder your uneducated ass can't fathom a flat earth

>The
>is
>flat

kill self

Yeah, keep trying bub. Maybe you'll be a big boy one day. Heh, maybe not.

>climate change

okay, now you're just being ridiculous.

It is flat, just curved around the spherical space-time that is the surface of earth.

>No wonder your uneducated ass can't fathom a flat earth
Oh my... we've started early with the "you're stupid for not believing my nonsense" approach.

wut

How do you explain orbit?

It's an optical illusion

The sun is about 32 miles wide and about 3,000 miles away. This video perfectly demonstrates the accepted solar model of today's scientists. Seriously look how many respected scholars and scientists have studied and accepted flat earth theory. It's not perfect but then again no theory is.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GY0xhUOL3vM&ebc=ANyPxKobzkefO8SGSY1nmc-L9Qb-QECmFUESWgm2rJ953_2U9HNdh_damxXjyTCKgj8N4Ps0yQ-o

That's because the earth is a flat spining plate.

Google maps is flat!

If the earth was flat then why are there mountains you idiot

>It is flat, just curved around the spherical space-time that is the surface of earth.

This is like the Earth-centrists introducing epicycles and deferents to explain non-circular motion of the planets. Make something up!

That looks to be a more accurate depiction of the earth

>Flat earth
>2016
>memes

fair point, the isn't flat afterall