Hey Sup Forums ive never cared for drugs and never been offerd so i just sit on the sidelines and watch normally but im...

Hey Sup Forums ive never cared for drugs and never been offerd so i just sit on the sidelines and watch normally but im trying acid on saturday for the first time, any advice?

don't freak out, it's just your mind playing games

Drop it and forget about it. Don't check the time. Let it creep up on you.

Spend it with friends and stay put at the house

Get a babysitter.

are you going to do it alone?
with friends?
make a playlist with good music and find a confortable spot

go with the flow and try not to heavily think about sad or upsetting things. have music. wear your favorite comfy clothes. if you live in a place with some cool hiking trails or something, try it out with some friends during the day. have xanax ready for the come down if you want. a quarter does the trick for me. stay clam.

Im going to my friends house with a few friendsfor the day

Get as much vitamin C in your system as fucking possible.

also, stay hydrated. eat yummy fruits.
there's just something about fruit on acid. yum.

I dont have any Xanax i guess i will just use my friend to calm down

Tripping is all about emotional stability. You cant got into it telling yourself "ok be calm ok be calm" til you freak yourself out and possibly have a bad trip. Which is why first time go with a sitter. You cant fight it once it comes on, just let your mind show you whatever the fucks it wants to show you. Youre like an observer of sorts. Other than that there isnt a whole lot of advice, its definitely an experience. One you wont be able to quite explain afterwards. Youll come out woke af fam and for the next few days everything will seem bland and boring in comparison.

Depending on how much you take, you'll have an experience varying from enhanced-reality to complete sensory overload. It can sometimes be difficult to judge the dose, so always remember to prepare yourself properly.

Acid allows your mind to run completely free. You can explore ideas with infinite detail and intensity, but it is important to remember that this can run in both positive AND negative directions. So make sure you feel safe, comfortable and happy BEFORE you take it. Acid will not make you happy, it will only magnify how you are currently feeling.

So, here are some tips:

>Before

1 - Remove anything stressful from your environment

2 - Have access to entertainment; particularly music and cartoons.

3 - Make sure you have a full day afterwards to recover

>During

1 - Relax

2 - Don't go anywhere busy, noisy or unfamiliar

3 - Keep your environment positive

4 - No-matter what happens, you're just really high.

5- Avoid looking at your reflection

6 - Remember to eat and drink

The reflection thing is strange. I dont know why.

What happens to your reflection that freaks you out so much

I think it introduces doubt, to be honest.

It feels like someone else is looking at you, and you can get locked into staring into the reflection as if it is another place entirely.

If you haven't done other drugs before I don't really suggest doing acid. Other people will argue with me on this I bet, but it's such a powerful drug you can't underestimate it or it WILL make you have the most terrifying experience of your life. If you still wanna go through knowing that just remember that no matter what you're feeling it's just the drug, nobody has ever died from acid. Check out psyched substance on youtube, hes got some great videos on acid. Oh and Listen to some shpongle or tipper, they've got some synergy with lucy

i have to disagree with the 5th point, looking at your reflection is gretat. You really get to see yourself and it brings up many interesting questions

Idk. I always thought it was like your mind is tripping and your heads just doin its own thing, then you see yourself and your brain like cant warp itself in a way? Idk

Looking in the mirror especially if you've never taken acid before can freak you out really bad.

Good point, maybe not so much introduces but enhances.

Take a walk at the peak of your experience, preferably in nature or something.
Listen to songs you've never heard before so the experience is new

I think a lot of it depends on when you do it too. I tend to get more uncomfortable as the tiredness and discomfort sets in. Personally I edge on anxiety a lot of the time so any self-analysis tends to throw me off.

This... isn't true. I thought it was awesome seeing how my pupils were the size of saucers. And my iris had a sparkly look to it. Really neat.

So to clarify since im going to be at my friends house, witch ive never been too, i should get to know it a bit before takeing the drug

It is true though, just because you didn't get freaked out because of it doesn't mean someone else will have the same reaction. I've seen people get thrown into a bad trip with my own eyes because of it.

You've never done any drugs and your going straight to lsd?

always carry a loaded gun whilst tripping

Don't take acid in an unfamiliar environment for your first time. Take it in a place where you're super comfortable

You want to be in a comfortable environment and if your around other people friends you know well.

yep ive never wanted anything out of any drug except to get a great trip

This.

There's a guy I went to high school with that basically had it all, was voted best all around and what not. Super nice guy, everone liked him. He tried acid and like it so he tried it a couple more times. On the third time he had such a bad trip that it triggered certain mental instabilities that he was genetically prone to. He was then diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic and now lives with his mom doing nothing and can occasionally can be seen in his driveway chain-smoking cigarettes. His mom can't really support him either and he's probably going to end up homeless at some point.

Just be careful. Acid is not to be taken lightly.

This. Same with any people that are around.

you can trip on pot if you build up your dose over a few hours. It might be a good idea to try that first so you get an idea of how it feels to function on a drug.

used to take mine about 2 hrs to kick in fully then be prepared for it to potentially last 24 hrs.

Sure, you see yourself in the worst and best ways possible. Really interesting. If your mind is open, you'll see everything you can be; I guess some of that might be scary

im going to be with my friend for probably around 16 hours

Hah, except for the everyone liking me part that sounds exactly like me.

Don't listen to him though, OP. People who are weak-minded enough to believe in schizophrenia haven't realized that the truth is incompatible with reality and there's virtually no way to function with this knowledge at hand without seeming like a complete degenerate.

That said, what are you looking to get out of this experience?

>Ego Death

At it's peak, and acid trip may cause your sense of self to fade away entirely.

I experienced this at a music festival with twenty-thousand strangers around me, and I genuinely believe that it has given me post-traumatic stress syndrome.

The stream of information is so overwhelming as sound and light merge into one, that there is no room for thought at all, and time ceases to exist as your world is transformed into a bizarre mess of shape and colour.

You will be unable to move or speak.

LSD is a drug which changes they way your brain functions.

Treat it accordingly.

Good time partly but also a new out look on life or to learn something about myself

>good time partly
Music, friends, and trippy shit usually helps. Try a movie, half the fun is watching how all of you become integral parts it.
>learn something about myself
Like what?

who i am, why i cant do anything with my life without fear but that's more of the changed outlook on life issue

>who I am
Lol, that'll be fun. Don't expect any lasting conclusions about that though. Trust me.
>Why I can't do anything in my life without fear.
Fair enough. I don't feel like that's a question I'm supposed to answer.

THAT IS A TERRIBLE REASON TO TAKE ACID AND YOU WILL RUIN YOUR MIND

MDMA is much better for talking-out issues with friends.

agree all the way

low doses of acid are absolutely amazing for music festivals tho

A low does would have been great, but the cubes were a little generously doused.

This, OP.
Wanna talk about your feefees with you loser friends? Take MDMA.
Wanna figure out how to hypnotize then by coiling your energy field? Take LSD.

What country?

If you've never done any drugs or aren't too bright, you'll most likely have a bad time.

Gladly i dont need to know who i am now. i have other friends for that ill just have fun

oh man what a shame, its usually the other way

>stay clam

U.S.A

Honestly man, the first time i dropped i was in the back of a mini van on the way down to pittsburgh. Didnt feel it til we were in a amateur "art" studio. You can listen and read all this advice but you just gotta see for yourself. Youll be fine Sup Forumsro just happy thoughts. And hope your friend has blue shag carpet.

AN INVERSION IN THE A.T. FIELD

Okay, stay away from guns. I know it sounds fucking dumb and but a friend of mine shot himself on acid so just be careful dude

I watched a girl carve her back up with a steak knife cuz she thought there was a man growing out of her. While trying to keep myself sane.

Fuck sake dude

Hah, see I knew I wasn't the only one.

Alright what music is the best do you Sup Forumsros think i was think childish gambino

Sgt. Peppers and the Lonely Hearts Club Band

Dunno. Try shit from the Middle East, or somewhere else bizarre. You'll be more empathic on acid so I'd imagine this would sharpen your overall world view.