Incest stories here, share your own or post older ones you've saved

incest stories here, share your own or post older ones you've saved

bump for sister stories

lurking

Welp, I was molested by every male member of my family and had several pregnancy scares because of it. Does that count?

proof you're female

tits or gtfo

Fuck both your faces.

I'd fuck your face like your dad did

>this is Sup Forums
>You know the rules

My cougar GF loves to roleplay mom-son stuff. We even go on weekend trips & book at motels, even bed & bfasts under the same family name. Def look the part too. Checking in I casually say we're taking a "break" from dad, she looks embarrassed and the desk clerk gets it. Amazing how many (mostly female) seem hugely turned on at this. Makes for incredibly hot sex in the room.

They're not requesting anything, you autist.

No YOU.

Don't give a shit. AND I brought up my sexual abuse because I want attention for it. What're you gonna do about it?

Bump

My mom kinda feels sorry for me for a crazy past i had, if im really nice to her and catch her in the right mood she will give me the panties shes wearing.

i wanted to fuck my sister before she moved away, only tried to get her to give me a handy when we were younger to no luck, played truth or dare as kids and got her to show her body before she even had anything there.

i looked through her phone more recently and found nudes, sadly don't have them anymore tho

My gf's best friend recently got drunk at her cousin's house and ended up having a threesome with the female cousin and her cousin's boyfriend. She cried to my girlfriend all day and night about it so she eventually had to fill me in. The girl has a long time boyfriend too so I'm sworn to secrecy. Tightest little innocent blonde and the hottest shit I've ever heard.

what? how would the desk clerk assume mom and son are fucking?

They wouldn't. And the story is bullshit.

still got me hard tho, so in the end it was worth

I've slept crept aunts and cousins but the only legit incest I've ever experienced was with one cousin on my dad's side.
>staying over at cousin's place since we were the same age and got along
>aunt and uncle left to do some shit, I don't know what.
>her and I were watching tv and were cold so we cuddled up under her blanket
>i get hard because her ass is in my dick and she had a really nice body
>my dick is hard for a good 20 mins without incident and I start to think she can't feel it
>she starts grinding on it very gently, like moving millimeters
>i put my hand on her hip and slowly start following her rhythm
>we get into full blown grinding like pushing her ass on my dick while I push my dick on her ass
>start playing with her tits while we do this
>we stopped about an hour later when my aunt and uncle got home and pretended like nothing happened
That wasn't the last time her and I did stuff like that, we eventually got more bold but never actually did any penetration
It funny because we never talked about it or acknowledge it but we would go at it every time if we were ever together and could get away with it.

My cousin and I who is two years younger than me used to give each other massages and tug jobs for hours when we were real young. We didn't cum yet so it pretty much just felt amazing the whole time. God I wonder if he remembers and ever thinks about it...

Not really into the panties thing, but that's really hot just the same.

That did not get you hard. You are bad at this.

Jesus this thread fucking sucks.

anyone have nudes of their family members? preferably sister or cousin. ever fuck?

Something I've posted before

I have tried to get her to open up a little more but panties are all im going to get, shes not into it, i can respect it.

Did anyone else do this with their cousins and friends or am I the only one?

I'm not falling for this faggot

only one

This doing it for anyone? Cause there's about 8 more and I won't bother if no one is interested.

I'm reading them, user. Keep posting

keep going

i mean, i'm reading it

Fapping to it right now

Reading.

moar pls

Keep posting, you are the only one with content.

Don't you dare stop.

second this

Shit. I used to always insist on truth or dare and make up different games that led to weird stuff like that. I never thought about it much until now.

It's worth it.

I have 4 sisters, 1 older 3 younger, growing up I saw them nude all the time without even having to ask.

youre lucky, did you ever take any pics of them? i saw my sister nude a few times but it was on accident. she bent over too far with her towel on when we were on vacation and i could see her pussy and asshole, got my hard instantly

The best cousin story I have was my cousin on my mom's side. She was gorgeous and about 4 years younger than me. I was staying at the house for the summer just out of college because they lived in a very large city, and I was looking for work that paid good money. She was just out of high school and wanted to be an adult so I would take her out and do adult things like concerts and such at night. It was on one of these trips that she plain blew my ass away by asking if we could rent a hotel room. I said sure and found a nice one to check into. At first I was wondering what she was doing, I had the idea she might be crushing on me but wasn't sure she would do anything about it.

Fu ked my niece after she played with my dick. Ended up fucking her for 10 years on occasion.

what happend after

fuck outta here then, i'm reading this shit

Have sister. Sexy time.
Better?

I spied on mine for years

you got pics to share?

Fin

I call bullshit

Same. I think about it a lot now and I still get rock hard everytime. Crazy thing is idk how we even started. I'm sure they all think about it and secretly hate themselves for it like me. Still doesn't take away from the fact that it was amazing.

hey Shelly uncle randy, your brother and I all are horny get in here. Grandpa Ron has claimed the money shot. Oh my friend hank is gonna watch

nice story user thx

no pics, this was back before every 6yo had a camera phone. There were quite a few time when we had to share 1 or 2 bathrooms due to broken stuff/remodeling so I saw them getting in/out of the shower a lot, even showered with them sometimes.

Continue please.

I have some greentext stories if you guys want them

youre fucking lucky, ever do anything with them? were they attractive?

Thanks for sharing, man.

After about 10 minutes of small talk and awkward stares she finally asked if I wanted to fool around with her. After that it was getting naked and exploring each other. I hadn"t ever had the chance to know her growing up because my dad didn't like her dad much so there were never any long term visits in my childhood. From the beginning of getting naked with her I figured out she hadn't ever masturbated or seen a naked man. She was looking for the experience though. I spent a solid hour just introducing her to what it felt like to be touched that way. In the end she worked up the courage to let me penetrate her for a while but she got nervous and wanted it all to stop.

LOL fucking shit, bitch got rekt

Sup Forums isn't your personal no girls allowed club faggot. That rule only applies if a femanon has nothing to offer the thread. Fucking kill yourself

Why ask? Dump, faggot. Hope you pretyped...

Right?? I see my cousin on holidays and we're not as close anymore. I wonder if he tries to block it out or if he still gets hard to the thought of my cock in his hand.

nah, I never did anything sexual with them worth talking about. I walked in on them having sex a few times, and vice versa but that's about it. I'll admit they were pretty attractive, still didnt have any real desire to do anything with them because well, they were my sisters, and there was plenty of non-family girls to have fun with instead. Even now that i have much more perverted morals I wouldnt go back in time and try anything either.

After I stopped I held her for a bit then decided to put some clothes on. She didn't want that, she wanted me to teach her other things. She wanted to know why a guy would stick his dick in a woman's mouth and, more importantly, why would she allow it. I spent half an hour putting my dick in her mouth and I suddenly felt the urge to cum. When I pulled out she wanted it back in there, she was having fun. I told her I was going to ejaculate and it might not taste very good for her. She said she could spit if she didn't like it so finish the job.

I was sodomized by my uncle when I was 7.

thats all i got

so yesterday?

I'm sure they do think about it but all we do at gatherings is say gay jokes to each other anyways so... plus we are all either straight or closet bi because of hott wives & gfs.

Did you guys ever

oh shit I never read this one sorry

Tell story

I haven't gotten this hard in a long time

I kinda don't wanna share but fuck it i'm drunk i got a cheesy kinda gay story if anyone wants go hear it

This was written exactly 1 year ago

>to
My bad

Sauce pls, senpai

You slut.

JUST. FUCKING. GREENTEXT. THAT. SHIT.

sure

You're welcome user.
Gets me hard reading it too.
Its funny cause its easier to jerk off to it after reading then just thinking back about it.