Girlfriend goes home early bc she's tired, acts all pissy at me, doesnt even say goodbye when she leaves

>girlfriend goes home early bc she's tired, acts all pissy at me, doesnt even say goodbye when she leaves
>send her message about how I hope we're okay
>"its fine"
>go on her fb
>see she messaged her friend to go to a party
>"i have vodka for us"
>fucking kill me

ITT: relationship problems :^(

Idk if that's a problem. She could be ignoring you rudely or you could be taking it too seriously.

lit dubs dude
and yeah hopefully im just overreacting :/

You ask her about it?
How can you see her FB messages?

she gave me her fb password and stuff

is that bitch smoking a black & mild?

lmao you're doomed

is she a robot? why is her face metallic?

Cmon
Ask her what the fuck is wrong
If nothing's wrong, it means she wants dick
Give her the 3 inch wonder
Cum buckets

OP is this your gf? or just a random girl?

me and my girlfriend of many many years are not sexually compatible at all. tried for years to get her into anything kinky or be open about what she wants. She cannot even talk about sex with me. I truly love her but I don't know how much more I can take. We won't have sex for weeks if I don't initiate and even then I have to direct her around like a robot.

well we're kind of in a fight for that reason let me explain
>we start grinding
>she finishes (or whatever, vibrates and shakes a lot)
>I think we're gonna keep going so I try not to blow me load
>shes like ok all done
>im like lol but i didnt finish :)
>she's like too bad
>l8r falls on floor and takes blanket
>comes up and wraps her self so I'm not touching her
>wants to cuddle I refuse
>she gets mad
>"ayy well we dont always get what we want do we"
>attitude starts there

typing this out gave me autism I sound like a 4th grader

Shut the fuck up. You sound like a whining bitch.

i am :^)

You're not overreacting, i've seen this before.

She doesn't appreciate you.

be like "wtf you have time to party but no time to be with me?"

Then leave that bitch before she breaks your heart

I'm dead ass serious OP.

Idk that seems a little off to me. But if she'd be cool with it then I'd say something and try to see if she just wanted to be left alone. If she wouldn't be cool with you checking, say nothing and rethink that part of it. HOWEVER, if she got mad at work and didn't want to talk about it she might not want to see you tonight since you work together and you might bring some of that work energy into the relationship.

You should have made plans with her when she got home early to make up for it. Maybe that party. Fuck it go anyway.

There's your problem.

fml she's so out of my league tho, and to be fair we did hang out for like 4 hours before that so...
idk she does appreciate me and she shows it in a lot of ways, I just dont know if I should confront her about this bc I dont like fights :/

It's too late, and just know the reason she gave you the fb password is because she sends all the secret shit, be it to her friends or to other guys through an app on her phone

Or she just deletes sensitive messages right after the convo ends

Or has a whole other facebook all together|

If you know shes out of your league she does too. Cameron, shes lying to you. She is just going to cheat and break your heart

Leave her before she leaves you

2nd poster here. Nvm. I thought she left your work without saying good bye

this

I think she's cheating on you or feels that you don't fulfill her needs and wants someone better

/thread

my ex gf did this to me

>we "were" angry
>she said she didnt want to stay with me so she went home
>she went to drink with her best friend to a bar
>they both end up fucking together some randome chad they meet
>they fucked him 4 more times during the next 2 months without me suspecting shit
>finally I found one day a used condom in her bag and she had to explain

we broke, probably something is going down user, sorry

ah the good ol "guess whats wrong?" game. I don't know why girls do this but they grow out of it with time, and people not putting up with it.

put the ball in her court. next time youre hanging out, say "I know something's up, talk to me about it?" If she's cool, she'll open up and start talking about it (get ready for a lecture of some sort. don't take the bait for a fight). If she's not, she'll stay silent and get even more dramatic.

Stay chill, take the high road, if she doesn't want to talk then that's a sign she doesn't respect you as half a relationship, but just something cute to fuck and get things from.

she's definately not cheating, we hang out for about 6 hours a day or more and always do sexual stuff, I honestly know she loves me
I think this might be a test since she gave me her fb and probably knew i was paranoid from my messages to her

You're in denial user

>>thinking shit tests are okay

she's also ranted about cheating and has been cheated on. She didn't cheat on her past 2 relationships from a couple years ago.. idk it just wouldn't be her

This is such typical female bullshit. I can't stand them anymore, that's why i go to thailand every fews months and fuck whores.

If it's troubling you this much cut your losses you shouldn't play the "I'm mad at you now figure it out shit" a decent gf would tell you why she's mad

You definitely have a point, I'm just going to ignore it though. I like her a lot and she is gorgeous. Just moody as all hell.

> ITT

> guy named cameron in absolute denial

Women only love themselves. I'm not a buttblasted virgin I'm a man with much experience in dealing with them, and I know they have no souls

You'll know I was right when shes gone.

damn user....

incorrect user, cheated on people are more likely to cheat

>the posibility of creating is already in their heads
>she may want "revenge"
>she may want an wxiting expeririance
>she may be sad and the random fuck take advantage of the situation

if she's putting you to a "test" it means she doesn't care about how much she loves you. she just wants to know how much you love her.

Who knows, maybe she's burnt out? You know, like when you hang out with the same friend day in and day out? Maybe something's going on with her home or a friend or relative, maybe her friends don't like you and she's in a crossfire because of it.

It doesn't matter what it is, if she loves you then she should respect you enough to let you know what's going on, even if she doesn't really know.

she sounds emotionally immature. doesn't mean shes a bad person or hates you, just means she's not treating you too good at the moment.

she is enjoying someone else cock bro

so you're going to do what she's doing to you? just ignore unpleasant thoughts and pretend like everything's fine? Only thing that saves a relationship like that is an unwanted pregnancy, family guilt, and a well paying job with a lot of upward momentum. So basically you'll become an emotionally bleached wasp couple surviving on pills, wine and perpetual disappointment if you survive at all.

Something an immature child would do. If i were you i would not get too attached to this girl enjoy it while it lasts and get ready to fuck her shit up when she leaves your ass. Hell start looking now so you land on your feet running.

I mean, why not enjoy the sex while it lasts? Though I would urge you to prepare for the possibility of a break up. If you do want to make it work I would encourage you to be a bit more independent and have a life outside of your bubble, maybe something athletic. I know it sounds stupid but I think it would help.

Take the first step and ditch the bitch
[coming from a guy who's had a similar situation with 2 exs. Shes lying and acting like youre the bad guy because shes feeling guilty - probably seeing someone else)

I actually do music as a hobbie and have a lot of friend outside of her, but I definitely get oneitus over her so I should probably try and create some space between us

op wont leave her. he's just going to shake his head and keep going "I don't know what to do" and sighing. She's going to cuck him along for a couple more weeks until he gets angry at her then she'll say she can't handle him anymore and leave. Oldest trick in the book.

See which club she goin. Spy a lil and visit you'll know the truth. Know it sounds obsessive but hey, that's the only way to know what's up

Kill her, nobody will ever know.

dasdsadas

sums up how it went with those exs. never again

nah man. if she sees him she'll instantly call him a stalker, yank the plug on the relationship right there by acting like they just had a "thing" once and he never got over her/follows her everywhere. Will signalboost how much of a stalker he is to all the other girls she talks to.

is that your gf? it's my experience that bitches that have those dumb ass piercings in their cheeks are usually complete dumb asses..

yeah but thailand is 99% guys with a sex change tho lol

lol, you ain't hitting it right if she actually wants to leave and go somewhere else to party...and you don't think she's cheating? shit, a girl can fuck in 5 minutes behind a dumpster and walk out of there like a virgin princess...

if you virgins and faggots don't know it by now, just don't give a shit and bang her or anyone else when you can but always wrap that shit up so you don't get haunted with kids or stds and things will be just fine.

THIS BOY

Do what I did and crash the party. Like literally ruin it. Obviously keep your anonymity. Will give you more of an adrenaline rush then she ever will.

i spent a min tryna clean a spot on my screen before i realized it was her peircing

can some photshop god just take all the piercings off this image please

who is she pls

Dump her

Yo bitch is getting blacked! Lol beta fag

Dont mate guard, disregard.
Dont bring up going through her messages or throw a bitch fit. Itll display your weakness and disgust her.

Just ignore her more than you usually do for a week. Make her start all communication.
Go lift, hang out with some friends, do shit.
Itll make her wanna be around you.

Pitiful faggot, you don't want actual advice or insight. You just want sympathy- like a bitch. That's probably why she's out getting hammered and leaving you whining like a child.

Enjoy getting cucked. You'll come to your senses after its too late and she's left you for someone else. Poor fucker. Harsh lesson we all have to learn.

Trust no bitch ever.

you're boring

i know i am, i hate my life

your a pussy half the people here are incapable of getting a gf get a hobby faggot and leave your house

this...
except OP is likely stupid enough to think the next one will be different, lmao...
life ain't like no ozzy & harriet or leave it to beaver marriage/love affairs...bitches been crazy since the first bitch Eve and the thousands of years they have been documented....but yeah, yo' bitch is "different".

I confronted her about the party thing and she understood, but she changed her password lol

"send her message about how I hope we're okay"

ok....

SKANK
K
A
N
K

weak.

>GF never wants to have sex
>"no user im not comfortable with that"
>went on trip without telling her
>don't reply to any of her texts
>make a memorial pages for myself
>word spreads I have passed away
Cant wait to come back and see the look on her face, this game is for two players

looks like a pierced toddler

it's a full moon, it affects people differently.

Just show us the nudes, OP

Op i had the exact same situation with my girl, she will break your heart. There will be better ones buddy, hell maybe girls arent even necessary..

OP go fuck a hooker. She cheats you cheat.

that's no problem
on to the next gf, bro.
better luck next time

protip: pic related - it's you if you stay with her

have you tried the new Fleshlight textures?
say good-bye to your GF's pussy power.
you're holding all the cards now

She isnt physically attracted to you, cuck it up.