Time for a feels Thread

Time for a feels Thread
>be me
>a whore I'm trying to fuck is off at cadets
>talked with her for months, haven't gotten far but we're decent friends
>she isn't allowed to have sexual relations with other people there
>we haven't really talked for a while
>she texts me after a week of not talking to me at all saying how she made a terrible mistake
>she says she is probably going to get kicked out of a program she worked hard for
>she doesn't say what her mistake was, but all evidence leads to the conclusion that she fucked some guy there and got caught
>now shes coming to me for emotional support and help, she talks about suicide and shit
>i try helping her calm down even though I think she deserves to be kicked out
>after an hour or so of helping she starts ignoring me
>mfw my life is pretty much a meme
>mfw this fucking whore is still my only realistic chance of losing my virginity anytime soon

Idk man the golden standard of "I don't even talk to bitches unless they're sucking my dick as per an agreement to engage in noncommittal and emotionless sexual acts" is pretty boring and lonely too. Being an "alpha" is cool but you'll still fuck up and end up in shitty situations like this. Don't be so hard on yourself, you'll have plenty of time to look back at this and cringe later

I'm just not sure what to do, thanks for the advice though

Also bump

Have you ever been in love with someone that just everything about them makes you happy? The smell of their hair, their smile, the way they look into your eyes when you call their name. I don't think you ever truly lose that if you truly love them. I'm laying in bed crying because she's not here with me now, because it feels like she's falling away from me. "I'll try harder" she says. "I'm sorry" she says. Don't be sorry, just be happy to see me please. Just sound happy when I say I'll be there with you. Just please don't abandon me like they all say you will. Prove them wrong, show me you love me. Please don't go.... I can feel you slipping away....

Get out of there man, she's selfish as fuck.

Heed my advice, women only care for themselves.

Did my co worker let me suck her thick tits and grind on me becayse she likes me? or because was drunk? Im 18 and shes 21 wuth a 2year old kid and a husbamd

Walk away gentleman.

Walking away is never the wrong choice when it comes to women. A woman who leaves you confused and hopeless is not your woman, just another slut.

>t. man who could have had a bit more in life if he didn't think with his dick

are you from toronto by any chance?

Shes a whore, hit it and wreck that home.

That's the prehistoric hindbrain tryna tell you to reproduce.

Don't listen to it til the forebrain gives the go ahead.

TL;DR dump that bitch, and keep the upper hand.

You guys have any tips for me? Just started first year of college, I'm constantly nervous for no fucking reason and the butterflies in my stomach won't ever go away, all day long. I have a hard time talking to people and I can't keep eye contact because I'm a fucking sperg. This girl was trying to flirt with me the other day and I could have seled the deal, but my fucking stupid ass said something that was really dumb, and she stopped tlking to me. Fuck my life, I just want to be able to fucking talk to people, any help?

I'm really worried about answering that but I'm curious because you may actually know who I'm talking about

Tell the man

Do you think you know the people? Gimme the first names

>1
>talk with really sweet girl I like
>she seems to like me back
>get excited thinking about what this could turn into
>never had a girlfriend before so im the happiest ive ever been
>mutual friends saying she likes me back and i should go for it
>couldnt be happier
>she tells me she cant date for personal reasons
>crushed like im bearing the earth on my shoulders
>still cry pretty much daily about it because no other girl reciprocated my feelings like she did
>she was weird in all the right ways

all I ever wanted to do was hold her hand, just once

fuck i meant to put 19 instead of 1 what the hell

Im still a virgin man her body was so perfect nice thick stomach and nice tits i was sucking on them so bad the bad part she barley spoke ro me rhe next day i orfferd her some xanax and said no, but the otheday i offerd some to her but it was half and she yes. Even though she accepted half

Oh you're not the same person, fucking hell
Do you know people who had the same stuff happen? What were their first names?

No big loss son, move on to the next one. I know it hurts but there's no use getting attached to a woman til she's old enough to know what she wants, and even then she's just a mercurial whore.

not this one, she was genuinely the kindest soul ive seen walk this earth, couldnt hurt a fly

Well she hurt you user

>be me
>best friends with two guys
>they're a year ahead of me
>known them since seventh grade
>we graduated together
>they leave for college
>they don't say goodbye

can't say it feels good

she did, but all of her reasons were valid so i cant be mad

i still cry a lot though and think about what could have been

Dont worry too much user, you'll see them when they come back, it wouldn't be a goodbye for good

More like dis

bumparoono

Time sure does fly by quick this year...

Kinda sucks being alone at home sometimes Sup Forumsros

user never answered I'm sure he's think of the same people as me

You all are ordinary as fuck if girls are the reason your sad.

What did you say?

>Tell her how much I love her
>Try to be caring and supportive
>Give her my time whenever she wants it
>Always given an excuse when I want to see her
>Literal zero effort on her side
I'm fucking done trying I just don't give a shit anymore

You sound 19 or atleast under 25.
I was there once you feel like its never going to happen but then it does.
Then it happens regularly.
Then it happens habitually to the point you realize its not even that big of a deal you start taking it for granted

Tl;dr you're breaking rule #1 Don't put the pussy on the pedestal.
You're young its gonna happen.

You could just buy a hooker

I asked a girl out yesterday. Got rejected, but i still tried. You cant win every battle, comrades, just stick to the plan and win the war.

I'm so sick of being unloved. I've never been able to hold down a decent girl for long, I've never been truly kissed, I'm a virgin, and I have no friends. I try my fucking hardest to be a normie, to make friends and get out, but whenever I do, I'm just ignored. It's like I'm permanently a background character in everyone else's story, and I'm sick of it. Every night I have to come to these threads to vent because you guys are the only ones who seem to fucking care about me. Not even the few friends I have give a shit. I could die tonight and none of them would probably notice. I miss my ex... The one who I think of even now. The one who didn't even break up with me, just dropped responding to my texts. The one who told me she loved every single fixing chance she could and meant it... The one who said she wanted me to be her first... And she's fucking gone, Sup Forums. The one person who gave me a reason to love is gone... Why am I such a fucking mess, guys? Why am I such a failure...? Why haven't I killed myself yet? I have no reason not to, anymore...

How old are you and what do you do for work how ugly are you

Same boat, but I never had a date before. I dont get it, I'm pretty jacked, I have a nice car, I'm not ugly, and im smart. Like wtf do women want?

Just turned 18, not employed as of yet, pic related.
Money. An endless source of money who doesn't care if they're fucking 50 other guys for their money.

because you have a babyface. just learn to accept it bro. it gets better with age. just look at donnie osmond.

Confidence, yeah you got all that chad shit going on for you.
But you need to treat them like they dont matter to you.
Make them believe you dont need them.
You see women are crazy and want things they can't have.
An earlier user said something about its not about winning all the battles its about winning the war.
All it is, is a numbers game you sift through all the nos and get a yes by age 26 I said "look if you're into me lets do dinner and a movie if not im not down to play this highschool shit." Ended up marrying her

B-but I always heard that looking this young was a good thing...

You look fresh no offense lil wet behind the ears, can you grow a beard you have literally your whole life of finding yourself ahead of you.

Place of your own
A car
Goals to meet that you set
A woman comes naturally after these things.

I haven't fucking shaved in 2 months. Not even a fucking long hair. And I'm working on getting my own place, car, etc.

isnt as bad as having no friends and then no gf, always alone, maybe suicide is the right answer, even tho i failed it once, i shouldnt be alive anyway got hit on the head with a heavy blunt object

Yeah worry about the career thing find out who you wanna be im not kidding when i say it all falls into place on its own.
That hopeless feeling is the remnant of your teenage hormones saying I need to get all these bitches pregnant why cant i just do that.
Also dont marry young
Get a pre nup
Don't put all your money in one place
Jesus its like im talking to my past self

Sounds like you have quite a story to tell. Ya got fucked over by a high school sweetheart whom you married and stole your money in the divorce?

that hurts man. honestly it probably just didn't cross their minds. they're going on to new and big things and it's all about them right now.
it's selfish but i'm sure if they knew how you felt they'd be the first to say they didn't mean it like that

Yeah I was married once had a kid with her, she ended up walking out on me for some dude who she met online.
Took a "Vacation" left the kid with me came back after spending all his money and getting dumped.
Played the woe is me card in the judicial system.
Got me to be a weekend dad, she ran off with kid havent seen him in a solid year courts say "lol its not an enforceable order, pay child support or jail"
Thats another thing, you havent been burned yet. But don't worry it makes you stronger if it doesnt kill you from having a weak will to an hero.

yeah when you're 40 you wanna look 30

you need time to catch up is all. I was like you when I was younger. in my mid 20's after pursuing good education, career, and health, i'm happy as shit and men wanna befreind me and women wanna love me

God, hearing your story pisses me off. Why is it that women get all of this special treatment just because they have a vagina? It makes me want to murder someone.
Well, let's hope I can get there before I an hero from the loneliness.

Save money I cant stress this enough about dont out all your eggs in one basket.
Pay your bills and your budget for food and clothing.
Live under your means and save.
Got 6k in a safety deposit box, 1k in bank 500 in offshore and about 36 dollars in my wallet. Rents paid cars got a half tank of gas. Even after child support.
The calm feeling of being financially prepared for the shit life flings at you is better than any female to be honest.

I dreamed about her and it seemed like so much fun , she doesnt even want to talk to me anymore :/

you need to figure out what you want to do with your life. People suck. they come and go but for the most part they take care of themselves when you're on the right track for yourself.

not meant towards you bromeant towards myself

Good for you, user. Good luck in your future pussy-seeking endeavors

this

Yeah, I'm honestly not sure what I want to do. Any of my dreams I had were crushed by my parents telling me they would never happen. Now I'm too scared to dream, lest it prove to also never happen.

This user seems like hes waded through the shit like me too.
Believe it or not the things i've been through what i wouldnt give to switch shoes with you knowing what i already know.
The things i could accomplish being 18 again I'd invest in a CD account.

never buy a hooker to lose your virginity, I did it at 18 and have been struggled with addiction/dependency for the past 2 years,I only recently got some hope of a handle on my situation

CD account?

Fuck your parents you're going to realize they are people to and people lie.
Go to school learn a trade get work experience even if the job is shitty at first
If you're going to do the degree thing go for major in business management or something applicable in this capatilst culture (assuming you're in america)
Its all about how much of a return on investment you are in the eyes of your employer.

Yeah, I was planning on majoring in some sort of computer science, or maybe engineering.

Certificate of deposit, find a bank with highest APR its usually a union bank put in a good solid chunk (not all of your money) walk away from it and let it mature it will catch up to you down the road while you keep saving and investing in other things

stupid OP, rather become a wizard..

women are nothing but trouble

Just know this its still just as hard getting a job with a degree than without.
It gives you a good bump in paygrade though.
Real thing to getting jobs is knowing someone inside to get your foot in then door. Which is why its good nature to not be a dick and treat every social interaction with someone with respect cuz you never know who you're gonna end up getting in good terms with who has their hand in a field you are interested in.

Sounds about right.

College is fucking scary, bros. Why didn't I pick an easier major?

I'm so not ready for this next year. I'm not ready for the end of this summer. I'm not ready for life to keep moving.

>no use getting attached to a woman til she's old enough to know what she wants
Learned this the hard way last week. This man is a sage beyond years, heed his words.

alright boys and girls... time for my life story... ill keep writing if you keep listening...
>born as a child to a 50 year old father and 40 year old mother
> neither loved each other, and had be by accident from trying to patch up things so my elder brother would live in a whole family
> i was an accident
> raised between homes of my mothers rented home and fathers owned home
> my mother was fucking the landlord to take the edge off the rent
>i was about five, my brother 8
> went to a school in NSW
> had little to no friends as everyone knew my conditions
> one day while staying at my fathers i went down the road to pat some alpacas.
> i came back to my father telling me to stand by the road for an ambulance
> he said he hurt his leg
> i though it was broken
> ambulance eventually arrives and i follow them up to the house
> they pull the towel from around his leg to show that he had a giant gash in his calf that nearly caused he whole leg to be amputated
>i stayed in the hospital all night with the image of my brothers leg lulling to each side
>my mother and father had the police called after the fight they had in the reception of the hospital

Right in the fucking soul.

Well it started off the conversation and is still the ongoing topic. You can still post why you're such a pessimistic cunt if you're so inclined user.

You don't have a chance. Move on.

Cont

i came up with a rule for myself that i have to drop and do 25 pushups and situps every time i think about killing myself... and im getting into incredibly good shape

Oh but i think i do so ill still try and get shot down also one off

Cont.
> soon after my brothers leg was severed my mother in legal terms kidnapped us and took us to QLD
> lived in redbank for 3 years
> shitty place where i was followed home several times
> one day my father calls asking to talk to us
> he explained he had cancer but was fighting it
> caused by a melanoma on his skin that reached his blood stream
> he said he was getting better
> went down to see him now and then to make sure things were ok
> one day he calls up and i was angry so i told him that i didn't want to speak to him
> he didn't call back for 3 months
> finally we get a call
> im sitting playing xbox while my mothers on the phone
>with a slight smile on her face she tells me and peter that my father is dead
> at first i was unsure but soon turned to a weeping mess
> i ran and only came home 3 hours later

Go to Sup Forums and don't come back until you get laid.

You think I am fucking kidding.

I thought so too a while ago.

Remember the golden meme: Question what you are told until you are satisfied with what you think is likely because Sup Forums is always right.

every damn time

Cont.
> A couple of years pass and we move to a place called bribie island
> i make some friends and things calm down...
> my mother is holding down a job as a cleaning lady in houses to try and make ends meet whilst attending uni to finish her teachers course
> things are overall happy and i make it through primary school fine
> around the time i go into high school my mother is now a proper teacher and working mostly with autistic kids
> i didnt notice her temper to start off with but she became every angry at night
> mostly at my brother which she targeted most of her anger
> she forced me some night to pull the mattress of his bed and would not let him eat dinner some nights
> i started rebelling to i became a victim too
> my mother would soon after start locking us out of the house as my brothers bedroom was separate to the house
> we taught ourselfs to picklock out of pure hunger

Why do girls crush the innocent boys out of us?

I used to be the nicest boy ever who wanted to hold his princess tightly every night. Then whores. Lots of whores, cucking me, fucking me, cheating on me, cheating on their boyfriends with me, cheating on a husband with me and then pretending not to be whores before I tell them "fuck off whore".

Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever find that princess worth marrying. But for now it just feels like fighting slutty demons in hell with my semens.

I'm sick of these fucking captcha and these goddamn weeb ads.

Go to bed lemuel

>select the store fronts
>sides of buildings with a line that may or may not be a sign
>select all the street signs
>didn't include the pole so you fail
Japanese moot a shit.

Cont.
> things keep worsening and i soon learn that my mother is a raging alcoholic and cannabis user
> i'm pretty sure she has a mental disorder
> one night i was cooking dinner and she came in angry and telling me that i couldn't cook for shit
> i'm still holding knife from cutting vegetables waiting for her shitstorm to go away
> because i'm still holding knife she thinks i was going to stab her
> she picks up a sweet potatoe that was on the counter and slams it into my face
> i bleed everywhere and push her onto the ground screaming in pain
> she locked the house up and forced me to sleep on the ground in my brothers room without letting me eat or show the blood off my body
> my brother being the amazing person he is lets me sleep with him

Continue please

Cont.
> soon after that my brother moves out of home and moves in with his girlfriend
> we didn't like each other at first but things got better
>i moved into my brothers old room which is external to house
> my mother uses the power to my room as a pressure point to toy with me as the switches are in thee shed near her beer fridge
> she would only give me power after her VB's were going warm
>i would often stay at my best friend's house on weekdays with the living shit beaten out of me and my clothes torn
> this was a weekly occurrence
> start to turn 16 and i get more balls to make this stop
> start hitting her back
> things overall get worse
> one night she attacked me with an empty win bottle and threw it at my head
> i got knocked over
> when i was down she attacked me with a dinning chair and then dragged me outside the house
> she locked my room and the house so i had no where to sleep
> i walked 5km to my aunties house with bloodstained clothing crying
> my auntie offers me to move in and figure out my shit there
> i do
>couple of months later im out of school and have no options
> my other auntie offers me a place to stay and to finish high school at
> i accept and pass with an op 7
> i still have issues with stress and talking about what happened there
> my brother gets full body rashes and anxiety often... hes on light anti depressants from the years of torture

so thats a really brief story Sup Forums of my childhood... like a super short version of 16 years of torment i have problems i know... but i'm getting better... and hey im going to graduate soon, so theres a plus... don't think your hard done Sup Forums, figure your shit and and keep pushin... thanks for listening

No lefroggy

Hey hold on don't go. What the hell happened to your brother's leg that fucked it up so bad?

Little bit extra
> my aunties tell me about how my mother was when she was younger
> she was an alcoholic back then too
> but when she had us she couldn't afford it

> i still think every day about my father dying alone in that hospital bed with the last words i said to him being i don't want to talk to him
> i feel guilt but theres nothing i can do