Call out for son

>call out for son
>no response
>enter son's room
>see this
What is your next course of action in this scenario?

Close the door, wait for him to come out, and however he's attired, give him a hug and tell him i love him. His mother divorced me and ran back to a near cult-like strict religious community, so i know what her reaction is, ill want him to know he still has one parent on his side, reguardless.

You sound like you've been in this situation before

call him a faggot
ur a faggot too

Would you fuck him afterwards

Shut door. Walk to living room and play vidya, when son approaches, challenge him to whatever vidya i was playing, if he loses he must give up that faggot bullshit, if he wins he will never have my endorsement to being a trans sissy faggot, but i wont tell his mother.

Bend him over and fuck his tight boi pussy and keep him as a sex slave and he is never allowed to not wear girly clothes unless completely naked

kick that fucker out of my house

fag

Turn him around and push down onto the bed before pulling panties down and going in raw

High five him for scoring w/ this cutie

Familiar with the situation? No, but ive thought it all through. He ends up a trap or a fag, doesnt change that he's my kid. Though ill ask for tolerence on his part as he'll also always be "my little boy". And no, i wouldnt fuck him after. I enjoy wincest on here, but with my own family, i couldnt do it...well...at least not my kids. I have a few hot cousins.

Kinda what i thought. If thats a trap, its a convincing one. I just took OP at his word.

This is gayer than just fucking him

It's a trap
Would you high five him for scoring with a trap?

Honestly, i really cant say. I want my kid to be happy. And meaningless sex doesnt always mean happy.

Looks like I go get my .45 and unload it.....in to his abdomen

I WILL say if any of my kids brought that home, s/he's 18+, and none of them are fucking him/her, i'll make a move. I mean...damn...

Dad fag here
About to have a son. First child was daughter.
The way the USA is entirely too happy with the lgbt community makes me fear my son will end up like these trap or hrt trannys on Sup Forums .

hell yeah, dude, idgaf if he likes boypussy, I'd just be glad he's doing something other than sitting inside all day and actually having meaningful interaction with someone his age.

With a body like that he better be happy I didn't have sex with her first and took her shopping

make your son kill a nigger, that'll man him the fuck up.

i would just pretend it never happened and never speak of it

No. Also son is still I. The womb. Can't wait for him to be born.

bust his shins open and implant tacs into them, force him to the floor and inject vegetable oil into his face and keep him locked up in a chamber, after his death i will craft his skin into a lamp cover.

dick off
son gets hardcore anal
deep trauma
he will never do that again

Ask him for pics to post on Sup Forums to ask what do.

force him to take high doses of estrogen, shop off his balls with a rusty cleaver, and cake on makeup on his face until he looks like a sad clown begging for daddy to let him go " I dont wanna die, waaa"! lol fucking faggot. ill break your neck like a pretzel, i am disowning you, you are the residential blowupdoll, my friend is gonna fuck you to death, get ready.

Mfw when I worry I won't be able to hide my boner when my daughter starts bringing girls over for high school slumber parties.

Omg right?!? 1 boy and 2 girls here.

mfw you would fuck someone elses son if they were dressed like a girl....

i would knock him out with a left hook, surgically remove his skin with incredible presiscion, and leave him in a container full of ants and honey, with a hunting knife shoved up his anus. the scream of bloody murder are arousing 4 me. :3.

probably him till he an heros

i would begin to choke him down to the floor and point to a picture of us when he was a toddler he has on his dresser, ' remember that, what happened to my little boy?" " d-dad please, i feel like a ", ""- FEEL LIKE A WHAT?, I GAVE YOU SO MUCH YOU UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF SHIT." Go over to dresser, open bottom drawer, remove some magazines, find panties and a dildo.Restrain him as i go over to his computer, taking pictures of him bloody on the ground with my phone, dildo next to his bruised eye, Upload the content in the family photo album on facebook, kill myself before the police catch me. :J

Very easy to tell who does and doesn't have kids here...

> kek.

Break out family size bottlr of anal lube, move in for 'hug'

i would gouge out his eyes with my uncut fingernails, force him to the ground and skullfuck his eyesockets until he dies from trauma.

Basically everybody else in this thread except for these:
Maybe even him:

Lol

I would give him a roofie in some water, pretendning like i didn't see him earlier, when he wakesup he'll realize i traded him into a human sex trafficking ring. When he looks down at his chest he will see a botched tit job, and when he looks in a mirror he will see tattooed pinup girl makeup as he slowly cries from his damaged tearducts as some spic rams his asshole and cums on his back. His vocal chords will be irreversibly damaged, no crying for help! HAHA.

Stab in stomach, hide under bed, kill self

The answers, not the posters. Should've said IT instead of him.

i would kick him in the rubs and throw him against the china cabinet so hard that all the dishes fall, and the cabinet itself crushes his spinal chord. when he comes back to conciousness hell see that old daddy pulled a pranky wanky, NO IV! ITS MY PISS COARSING THROUGH YOUR VEINS! TEE HEEEEEEEEeeee FART!

Im laughing like the joker hahahahha what the fuck dude.

What language is that, rural Australian?

LMAO. DEDDDD!

Turn 360 degrees and walk out

KILL YOURSELF NIGGER.

Ask him for "moar" and tell him to "Show butthole now pls"

I would passionately kiss him and while the faggot goes in for some tongue action I bite down on his lip and rip his fucking face off like a pitbull eating a baby.

I WOULD CALL HIM CAIT.

Truthfully, I don't have a kid, I'm a faggot myself. But if I did magically somehow have a kid who did this, I'd say hell yeah and say he looks hot. Then just walk out.

NICE SINGLES HOMO.

I would bend him over and put the fear of God into him, sparing not the rod of wrath

Fire and Blood

Honestly id look at him a second and laugh because the wig doesnt look right on him. Then id head down stairs and continue to not give a fuck about my kids sex life

I would carefully sit down at the foot of his bed, and tell him it's okay, nobody's perfect. He'll well up with tears and I'll hug him tightly, " tell me who you really are, I'll be waiting in the living room, I got us a redbox movie and I'll order from that Italian place you like. You don't have to rush, just know I'm here. I will always be here, and you will always be my child whom i love and care for, nothing will ever change. After that headbutt the faggot to the ground and laugh at him.

I'd talk to him, tell him that I still love him and nothing can change that.
I'd insist that what he's doing is wrong because it's complete perversion. Try to see if he's gay or not. If he's not gay that's fine, there's not too much harm in it, even though it's perverted and sinful as fuck.
If he likes men however... I'll have to talk about that and get him on the right side.
If he's doing it just because he's watched a lot of uguu kawaii animemes and he wants to be a kawaii mahou shoujo it's fine. He'll get it over it naturally.
I won't like it, but even if he wants to dress and go out as a girl, I won't say much about it. I won't agree but it's ultimately his choice. At least it's not a direct sin like homosexuality is.

You're a great parent :)

>ask her(?) how she's doing
>tell son not to leave people alone his room
That's it.

THIS IS NOW A BLM THREAD! BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM!!!BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM!!!BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM!!!BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM!!!BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM!!!BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM!!!BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM!!!BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM!!!BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM!!!BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM!!!BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM!!!BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM!!!

SHIT NIGGA MY BRUFTHA WE MADE IT N SHEIT LETS GO RUIN WHITES PEOPLES PROPERTY N SHEEEIT NIGAA LIETS BE A PUBLIC NUISANCE AND LOUD LIKE APES AND BE OUTWARDLY VIOLENT AND SHIT!

I WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTHI WAVE MY HAIR BACK AND FOURTH

wonder why my son's hips are inhumanly wide for a man
realize it's not my son
realize i have no kids
realize i'm not even in my house
get shot and die
homeowner gets murdered in revenge because I identified as a trans-black native american demigender rocksexual

kek

YOU'RE NOT FUNNY CRACKA! WERUH B DA WHITE WMYEN

WE WUZ KANGS WE WUZZ KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSZZZ N SHEIT NIGGGAAARGVR

KILLLL WHIETY BLM BLM BLM BLM BOLM!11111

Bend him over then and there and fuck his tight asshole for being a slut.

A 360 would put you back into his room you pedo fuck