3x3 thread?

3x3 thread?
www.tapmusic.net/lastfm
+ (band name or album), (band name or album) (a)/(b) - (band name or album), (band name or album)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=92rnqE6hKYI
youtube.com/watch?v=42jqQWSv3jc
youtube.com/watch?v=etMGYuumk0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i haven't listen 2 any of this shit senpai

i havent listened to any of this shit either

i-i don't think this relationship is going to work out

maybe we should go our seperate ways

I also have not listened to any of this shit, if I see some stuff I have, I'll give it a shot

3/6

how much will i dislike RTJ3 if i disliked the first two

jeremy - so peaceful
pete swanson - i dont rock at all
idk

+Yo La Tengo

+Aesop (Particularly Skelthon), RTJ3, Blackstar, Holy Diver
+++++DS2 That shit bangs my dude
-Lupe, never been a fan

all star rec! your the best
youtube.com/watch?v=92rnqE6hKYI
youtube.com/watch?v=42jqQWSv3jc
youtube.com/watch?v=etMGYuumk0w

Probably wouldn't be a fan in that case.
The beats are more like RTJ1 than 2 I would say, and it's definitely not as hype as RTJ2 with stuff like Blockbuster Night
>Aesop (Particularly Skelthon)
I like your preference for Aesop albums, Skelethon is a dam good album and my favourite album at that
>-Lupe, never been a fan
It's the only thing of his I've listened to, and I kinda both like it and don't like it for some reason, not sure why.

Yeah there's some solid tracks, Mural is awesome. The one thing I can't get over is he uses a Garageband sample on Prisoner 1 & 2 that I remember using 10+ years ago, it's so funny to me for no reason

I know that sample from The Rising Tied rather than knowing it was just from Garage Band, so to me it's pretty cool (one of my favourite tracks off that), but I can see how hearing a sample you've used could be funny.

no u

nice links btw
u ever heard red temple spirits

yeah they are really good

hey did you ever shake that incubus

i am the angry son

another year of the same old shit

been pretty busy over the holidays
+ on lupe, I really like that album. also aesop
nice dubs, nice chart

rec me, rate me, give it to me

:) whats wrong with you? nothing

Rate and rec my last 7 days

Don't know any of this besides Yo La Tengo

+RTJ3, Lupe
-Future ew gross

+++New Order

Best chart in the thread, that nails album is cash m8

+Siamese Dream, TVU
everything else is meh

-Black Eyed Peas, you're triggering me

+Nails, Daydream Nation (best SY album IMO)

+Gorillaz, haven't heard anything else there.
Do you like Plastic Beach or Demon Days better?

Demon days.

I'm suprrised you haven't heard of They Might Be Giants or King Geedorah, both are held in pretty high esteem here. Madvillainy one of the most popular albums on this board.

I'm not surprised about Cryoshell or Yamasuki though. Yamasuki's just really obscure, I only know about it because a track was used in a tv show and I looked it up, and Cryoshell, I admit, a lot of why it's on there is nostalgia reasons, 10 years ago when I was a preteen they were the first band I seriously got in to, though I'd still consider them good. The point is though, they're pretty goddamn obscure, I'm pretty sure the only people who know about them are diehard bionicle fans.

>King Geedorah
Oops, I'm blind. Madvillainy is a favorite of mine.
But yeah, I haven't heard of TMBG. I'm listening to that album now, so far so good.

Adore this chart. Maybe give The Sound's "Jeopardy" a shot?

Yeah, they're alt rock with emphasis on the alternative.

Lincoln and Join Us are probably the two best albums to start on imo, though many would argue flood. Their early stuff is really good, Join Us is great, Nanobots is too, but not as much. A lot of people don't like the stuff in between there, but The Spine and The Else are both good, and I personally find Mink Car really underrated. They did something like 3 kids albums too, which are really fucking good for kids albums.

A lot of their best songs though aren't in albums, and were debued in podcasts or on dial-a-song.

8/10
>I DON'T MIIIIND THE SUN SOMETIMES...

Cheers, thanks for the info and nice dubs.

same

good heart album

+Beach Boys, Aphex, Avalanches, Unicorns, Nails
Rec: The Black Dog - Spanners

+RTJ, Nails, Blank Banshee, Touche Amore
Rec: Catharsis - Samsara
+Kvelertak, Sonic Youth
Rec: Tuxedomoon - Desire

bump