How to turn a stretchmark into a self harm scar?

how to turn a stretchmark into a self harm scar?

I gained some weight last year, lost part of it but a stretchmark appeared on my belly, kinda big

how should cut myself to make it look like a self harm scar?

better to be seen as a former edgy teenager than as a former fatty kid

you're a dickhead

....just cut your self where you want the scar.

You honestly would rather look like some faggot who used to self-harm and girls prob think you still have baggage, or someone who has motivation and can get their shit together? Fuck off

>better to be seen as a former edgy teenager than as a former fatty kid
No, it's not. But if you have to do it, get a box cutter and cut ear to ear across your throat.

How fucking cucked by society are you that you're that afraid of being a fatty? Are you kidding? Be happy you aren't a pig anymore and go on with your life. It's a sign of success. Don't fuck it up

Dont let anyone give you shit because of what you were
Dont let that get to you

Right idea right here. Don't do anything stupid.

>I'd rather look like a faggoty moody kid than someone who got their life on track

well i'm a depressed fuck, I gained weight because of depression, I constantly have suicidal and self destructive thoughts, but never cut myself or attempted suicide

so it would fit my personality well

some girls like edgy kids but all of them hate fat people, women are really mean

>trips wasted on this much autism

you should kill yourself. being an ex-fat is 1,000% better than having self-harm scars.

>All of hem hate fat people
Well you aren't fat anymore, are you? It's a sign of success, not "wahhh life is hard I cut myself for attention :'( "

you gotta build a wall

Helped me - i can through my old life with almost no probs

>Women are mean

No fucking shit. Do you think you deserve to get your dick sucked when you turn every corner because you lost weight? Any asshole with motivation can do that. Stop being such a fucking pussy and blaming women for everything, when you're probably some lonely ass-kissing nice guy who'll continue to get shit on. "Oh maybe if I pretended I self harm, I'll get some sympathy fucks out of it." Yeah, too bad most emofags don't just cut their stomach but their wrist and thighs too. If you're willing to do that, props for trying so hard to disprove that you got your shit together and lost weight.

Don't be a 12 yo emofag. Don't cut yourself.

But, if you insist on cutting, start about an inch behind your left earlobe and continue until you reach your right one.

You get no sympathy from me. I got out of that shit and ppl like you disgust me. Start living or fucking kill yourself already

After 10+ years of lurking here, Sup Forums never ceases to make me lulz.

you're a fuckin retard

Don't I completely regret mine inb4 emo cuck. Your not far off but Im not into fallout boy or panic at the disco

Fuck that idea. Go out and get a really bad sunburn. It'll get rid of the stretchmarks. Try not to get cancer.

If you have to ask wether or not you should cut yourself to hide a stretch mark you are a fucking tard, I cut for 3 years maaaaan it ain't a fucking game when the only way you can feel something other than sadness is with pain it's fucked bud.

On that note, just fucking kill yourself or stop being a fag.

Get a tattoo. Duh.

Stretch marks ARE self harm scars.

This.. turn it into a tattoo. Then again, I'd have to get a full body one since I am god damn lard ass.

TATTOOS, BRO.