A cute blonde friend of mine was dumb enough to post this on Instagram...

A cute blonde friend of mine was dumb enough to post this on Instagram. Can any talented user make the paint more like skin tone and perhaps reveal those tits??

I've seen some people around here do this to similar pics before with some good success. I'm hoping some of you Photoshop Amina are awake right now.

Why? She's doing you a service and you wanna fuck with her? Let the chick flash dem tits

Ummm no? I don't wanna "fuck with her." If anyone was able to photoshop those tits and change the paint to more skin tone like, I have no plans to use it against her. I do have plans of using t to fap a dozen times, but that's about it. Have a nice fap and go to bed.

bump

wanna see them titties

plz help a Sup Forumsro get a nice fap

can anyone photoshop this?

Post more pics of her

here's another pic of her

she's a cutie. definitely would love for someone to photoshop those tits so I can fap

agreed. bumpin again for those tits

want tits pls pshop

these are the best cases — an attractive amateur girl posts something stupid showing her boobs and an user reveals them for us

plz help us photoshop people!

best i could do in 3 minutes, i dare you to bitch

shes a fucking meth head tweaker and so if the ugly son of a bitch next to her

another pic of her

she smokes weed. definitely doesn't do meth though. I think you might just be gay

not bad at all, but can you get the nipples exposed too user?

pretty sure her actual nipples are smaller than what you have here but keep going plz

no, they are almost totally blanked out in the picture

i just burned the area to look for details, the areola is under a gob of paint.

almost but I can just make out the outline of the nipple closest to the camera if I zoom in

can anyone x-ray these?

is this good or bad?

so zoom in faggot

I tried to fap that way but it's too covered in white paint

I can't imagination-fap like some anons

This thread sucks.

Go here Sage.

that thread doesn't have amateur tits you faggot

nobody faps to words. we're not fucking fags

sad, flat little tits

k lol

photoshop guru here: I can tell without even trying that this pic is better than you will get in a cleaned up photo.... her body is a big disappointment if you can see through the paint, so Im not gonna bother

OP here

can someone X-ray this if not my original request? this should be easier

Youre welcome

well arent you a ray of sunshine and uselessness?

ty

photoshop guru, can you X-ray this for me? it's another Instagram post from another blonde friend of mine from university.

wont work

lel why not? it's a white tank top and her nips are visible through it

cause i tried it and it is too low resolution

I just saved you from losing your object of affixation.... trust me, that longing is your greatest asset - I lost mine through specific events, I can no longer trust a woman enough to lose myself in desire for her, and that loss is irreplacable. Keep dreaming brother.

so your a gay now? or is it e.d.?

this better?

no, it needs to be in a bright flash, or strong light

again: not even going to try. the best you will get from that photo is a vague suggestion of curvature made incomprehensible by the texture of her shirt. Needs to be at least 3 times this resolution, because small tits.

I can up the gamma or brightness. would that help?

what's e.d?

no, I just stay home and fap rather than talk to people. I'm pretty much done with the human race as a species, just waiting to die.

no it wont, gamma and brightness adjustments only remove information from the picture

oh. well I think she took the pic in low light so they wouldn't be as visible and people wouldn't think she was such a whore

thats fine for her, but it fucks you right up lol

no problem OP!

you right. what a fucking bitch lol

OP here again

what about this one? can someone X-ray it more than it already is?

guru guy just discovering I never reinstalled after the last cleanout..... now THIS is worth fucking with.... you wont get the shape of the underboob without airbrushing, but you'll get what you need to paint the rest in....

bump

yeah I hope so

yet another friend of mine who posted a slutty picture to Instagram.

can you X-ray it?

bumpin

would fuck

a blonde friend of yours and you can't just message her asking for nudes? The fuck is wrong with you OP? Women love attention, women love being wanted, women love to share nudes and you want us to photoshop this... uhhh

yeah bro she's hot

here's a nude of her

I don't think u understand. I've taken one course with her. I barely know her. maybe talked to her a couple times since she never showed up to class

women don't just give nudes to whomever requests them

bump for this X-ray

why do you need an xray if you already have nudes.

also post all nudes you have

any more?

That fucking chin.

this is the best nude of all the ones I have. plus I'm on mobile so I don't have all of them. but this is the best one by far. all others are tits only. this is the jackpot shot.

do you not understand logic? if something is completely obscured by layers of solid matter, that is not see-through, how the fuck do you think the camera will expose what's underneath with basic visible light?

jesus christ, it's always the dumbest fucktards who request xray jobs. how about you fucking google it and just understand the simplest concept.

are YOU retarded? of course I don't understand. I've never once used photoshop. be realistic.

fixed it and brightened it

kek wtf why are you drawing maps on her

they do when I request them, i don't know maybe I'm just lucky

Holy Fuck you are lucky

I studied at the art institute of Seattle. Let me know if you are happy with this.

now this is what im talking about bois

Yo hold the fuck up I think I know this bitch, by the name of Rachel?

lmao

nope. her name is Jennifer.

You sure fam....the girl I know has those exact tattoos....I'll find her on facebook

>every damn time

yes I am 100% positive. I know her personally. her name is Jenn.

right?

i got u ho fam

this thread is killing me. my sides

Yeah man look up Rayann Huckaby....exact tattoo

did a serious one before I saw all the jokes

fml

lolded

thanks, kind user. this is the best attempt so far IMO