B

b,
if you wake up tommorrow and find you traveled back in time to sept 10, 2001, what would you do ?

Jerk off to National Geographic

tell my dad to take my mom back

Feels

Make sure Seth Mcfarlane gets on his plane at the right time.

Buy a lottery ticket, Get myself a burger, Sit back and enjoy the feminist and tumblr free time whilst sitting back and enjoying the show in nyc

I'd be the guy who predicted 9/11

Buy gold

Not so much

Invest in Netflix.

If the earth was round, there's no way the sun would drop straight through the net.

I would convince my parents to invest everything in apple

Oh, and bitcoins.

I would Run and make a million dollar bet the twin towers are going to be hit by planes.

im really sorry to be this guy. but i need a source.

Then get arrested next day for taking part in a "terrorist" scheme

Did I imply that it was Aristotle

am I the age I was back then? or am I my current age?

I could try to stop 9/11 but honestly, who would believe me? Also, if I go around warning people and it happens anyway, then they'll turn around and wonder exactly how i had advance knowledge. Worst case, I end up accused of being a terrorist, best case, I'm spirited away to some government facility to be questioned about my knowledge of the future. either result seems to end badly for me.

instead, what i'd do is warn my mom about the lung cancer she's going to get in a few years so we can catch it much much earlier. maybe invest in some companies that i know will do well or memorize lottery numbers before big payouts.

also i'd work a lot harder in high school. get into a better college and actually give a fuck and pick a different major

also i'd avoid certain women now that i know what royal cunts they'll turn out to be.

Grab a seat on a rooftop about half a mile away. Wait for morning and enjoy.

Fuck myself in the ass, and then get fucked in ass by 2011 self.

Busty buffy

Ayyyyy

Invest in duct tape.

Buy apple shares

but the sudden investment might cause apple to do things differently and might divert them from the outcome you expected

Rescue Harambe

Kill moot and change my life for the better.

The sudden investment of 1 family? Really?

Go to the twin towers and an hero myself. Become a noble name on a wall

Lucie Wilde

thank you !

Present age with current knowledge? Use my knowledge of my past neighborhood to steal enough money to get by until I can start placing some winning sports bets.

Age I was then? Same really, pretend to be horrified at the day's events but really take the time out to stare at all those goddamn preteen titties that I remember. Then steal cash, place winning sports bets.

This is probably the best we could all hope for.

Invent Sup Forums

Just imagine... NO MORE Sup Forums

Buy Apple stock

This but with a troll name. Something like Bush Deedit or Ziad Jarrah

ITT: Anons don't realize Apple was already big in 2001

I would short sell airline stock.

It still grew. Amazon was pretty low. Then use that money for bitcoin.

>get on one the 9/11 flights
>fly it where the clintons are
>crash it there
>kill clintons
>people are saved from her retardation

ITT: user who doesn't realize the iPod was about to drop

Tell my uncle not to get on the plane.

Trips confirmed

Call in some random New York or New England radio show, maybe multiple, and act all panicked about the government trying to stage something tomorrow, and that they're going to kill you for knowing about it. That would stir up some shit for the next couple of decades.

Oh, and nice dubs btw

Kek call Alex Jones as a Clinton insider instead

Short the market with all my money via out of the money puts. Use the proceeds to buy a shit ton of leaps on Apple. Be millionaire. Invent facebook.

Invent facebook - be billionare.

thats trips

You're an idiot, they were just recovering from almost going bankrupt. Anons buying apple are going to make a killing.

1) buy shares in oil and weapon companies
2) go to a sky scraper approximately 3 blocks away with HD camera, ready to record the action
3) sell full video to networks globally, profit on the super sharp quality video.

Become rich when shares in oil are sold just before the crash.

Profit.

Yeah man the stock price wasn't different at all back then
Its not like it was ~$25 then and over $100 now, almost no difference at all man

I would check my collection of sports calendar 2001-2016.

Prepare for the letdown my 9th birthday the day after will be :^(

Get my shit together and stay in school

Would make investments, win the lottery multiple times and still go to school??!? Fucking douche lmao

>In 2016 President Biden swears in
>The goofy fuck Mr.Magoos his way through the presidency
>Through wacky hijinks he creates an American Utopia wherein our only worry or fear is him reading us his fanfiction during the State of the Union
>Again

Get in on the ground floor with Steam

Not meet my wife 6 years later and marry the cunt

I would prevent my mother from picking me up and getting killed by a drunk driver and also bet on Tom Brady being one of the best QBs ever.

bet some one a million dollars that an attack on the USA will happen and profit

>Call the 911
>Guy/Woman will think I'm joking
>Look sadly how it will happen again

shitpost on /b

tell my ex that i love her, that im sorry for being a worthless piece of shit, and that her pussy taste like orange juice

>be me
>wake up
>look at date
>wtf
>go to Sup Forums
>mfw no Sup Forums
>save country
>collect dat savior $$
>start a website called Sup Forums
>become moot

No Sup Forums in 2001.
Newfag.

> stop 9/11
> never happened
> never go back to stop
> I indirectly caused 9/11
No thank you!

Almost perfectly the same thing i would do, dump my then gf and wait for someone much better. Invest in apple and bitcoins.

If anything i'd only do something if I know that I did that because I did that therefore I would have to do that because I did that.

invest every penny that I have into Apple, as well as force all my family members to put money in Apple as well. Then wait and fap every day as I become a millionaire. Oh and I would do absolutely nothing about 9/11. Id let that shit happen.

Invest stocks into large tower insurance and large tower demolition clean up.

Newfag detected

moot is that you?

why? you do realize the largest gainer over the course of the past 10 years has been apple. 2000%.... oh and bitcoin i cant even imagine, you basically could be a billionaire by buying a bunch of computers and mining bitcoin at for the first year or two. You literally would make billions with the only investment being the computers and say a 200-500 a month in electricity.

Let me explain. I'm not touch rich. Therefore, if I invest money into Apple, I become rich. But I'm not rich, and I have no memory of ever being rich. So an difference you make would be negated because it wouldn't work. Or, let's say I do have memory of becoming rich and am rich. When I go back, I have to dump my money into Apple because if I didn't, I wouldn't be rich, which I hypothetically am.
A much better scenario for OP would be you wake up in some alternate universe that is almost the exact same as yours, the only difference being some pointless factor, like a fart or a blink, alongside with the difference that you happen to disappear from that universe at that exact moment you wake up, and you awake on September 10th 2001.

So, check your facts.

Apple was trading at ~ $17 on 9/10/2001 ... but don't forget they did a 7:1 stock split so that $17.00 a share became 7 shares valued at $2.43

Today's close was $109.38 ... that's a 45x return (and does NOT include reinvested dividends!)

Had you bought a mere $10,000 of apple stock you would have almost $1M today. Not bad.

Of course if you could just remember that the power ball numbers for 9/12/2001 were 13 25 35 39 47 and powerball of 1 ... you'd make an ass-ton of money for $1 (it was only a buck back then)

Then ... supplement that with another $50M on 8/13/2016

Take out a huge loan and short the stock market.

Short sell.

Go on RuneScape and get as many partyhats as possible. Also talk to Nintendo about the Wii.

continuing ...

Sorry, I forgot about the 2:1 stock split in 2005 ....

An even better stock history would have been this ... sell all your Apple in 2006. Then:
In 2006 buy CorVel (CRVL), 275.8% gain
Sell it all and in 2007 buy First Solar (FSLR), 795.2% gain
In 2008 sell it all and buy Emergent BioSolutions (EBS), 416% gain
In 2009 sell it all and buy Best of 2009: Select Comfort (SCSS), 2,508% gain
and finally in 2010 sell it all and buy Entropic Communications (ENTR), 293.5% gain

$10,000 invested in Jan 2006 would be worth $178M in Dec 2010.

Retire and live large forever.

So while Apple was a good solid bet ... have a few data points from the future allows you to make better choices.

You could have earned that $10,000 for 2006 by investing a mere $1,500 in Apple on 9/10/2001.

Her body is amazing but she seems so bored and uninterested in her videos. That cunt feels nothing.

id buy myself a ticket for flight 767 to los angeles from logan airport and nbe sure to be on that flight

Find my younger self and call him a shit cunt.

Depends. Do I have monetary resources, like other similar threads of this scenario?

I'd probably either call in a bomb threat or attempt to set off a bomb. Maybe sneak a gun in early and just start randomly shooting. Get the place evacuated if I can.

If that doesn't work I'd make sure the access doors to the roof aren't locked. Maybe convince some heli pilots to start airlifting people off as soon as the planes hit.

The biggest thing for me in regards to 9/11 isn't the destruction of the buildings. It's in the sheer horrific, terrifying ways people died that day. Jumping from the building, being pulverized into nothing when the buildings collapsed, etc. So I'd do what I could to prevent some of that.

I forget where I saw it but there was a photo of a piece of debris that was 4 whole floors of the WTC compressed into a hunk of material that was maybe 2 feet thick at most. God knows what poor bastards remains are compressed in there.

Bush deedit?
I'd list my name as Hillary emails.

Fuck my oldest sister more often

Depends. We talking fixed timeline, BTTF style timeline, or multiverse?

Have a whole lotta sex with girls I didn't get to

and that

Tell my brother not to go to war

1.Predict every detail of the event
2.Become world renowned psychic
3.!!?!??!?!
4.Profit?

Spotted the underage faggot

Make a bet with everyone in a bar that the towers are gonna get fucked

Collect the next day

2:Become #1 on terrorist watch list
3:Gitmo