What's your excuse for not visiting the beautiful islands of the South Pacific?

What's your excuse for not visiting the beautiful islands of the South Pacific?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweet_potato#New_Zealand
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no money and NEET.

No money.

I'd have to pay 6 months wage on just the ticket.

no money and student.

/thread
And i would visit siberia and skandinavia, because i am sperg af

I've never even left.

lack of interest really

i am a poorfag

So is that whole movie about a girl taking the girthiest dick on the island?

I do, I'm frequently Palauan your mom.

Why are Samoans, maoris and pacific islanders so huge and bulk? I mean, don't they live off fish like those skinny Asian manlets?

>so huge and bulk
Nice way to say fat.

Would like to visit the battlegrounds of ww2
A shame it would cost an arm and a leg and by the time I am older all that shit would have rusted and been washed away :/

Then why they are fat? Geographically speaking, there is no fatty food available.

Starvation genetics meets 20ths century processed American foods

It's a shithole.
I would rather visit and live in Chile

Dumb proxy poster

That's precisely why.

Their diets were not based on starchy foods from agriculture, so they're biologically more prone to getting fat from those kinds of foods.
With globalization and cheap food imports, eating starchy food is cheaper than eating what they traditionally ate.

this probably. their bodies are used to fruits and fish, beef is like a testosterone bomb for them.

It is a common trend for hunter-gatherer peoples to be larger than civilized peoples. Large scale agriculture (especially rice) equals culture and civilization considering all the infrastructure, recorded knowledge, mathematics and administration needed to maintain large populations. Even the Romans noticed that Germanic savages were much larger than they were due to tribal peoples having more meat than people who ate mostly grains

>Their diets were not based on starchy foods

One of the main staples of the Maori was kumara (sweet potato). Other Polynesians eat taro.

I think it's just that they never had excessive food in the past so fatasses weren't filtered out of the genepool.

Potatoes including sweet potatoes originate from the Americas.

So, no. Their diets weren't based on potatoes until very short ago.

The problem is that "fatness" does not filter out. From an evolutionary standpoint having the genetics to hold fat is a plus when your population goes though regular intervals of near starvation periods

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweet_potato#New_Zealand

Islands objectively ranked list:
>High tier
>New Cal
>Fiji
>Samoa

>Mid tier
>Tonga
>Palau
>Vanuatu
>Marshal Islands
>Micronesia and surrounding dependencies

>Shit tier even for the pacific tier
>Tuvalu
>Nauru
>Solomon Islands
>Kiribati
>Any other of the non-states

???
Dumb tripfag get out
>He needs to seek recognition on an annonyimus image board
Pathetic to be honest

WTH?
How did they get there?
Are these potatoes native to the polynesian or are they imports from the Americas?

It's actually theorised that the Polynesians got the kumara through contact with the south americans