Hey fellow anons, I need help

Hey fellow anons, I need help
I'm an 18 year old female.
I haven't had a serious boyfriend, I've never really wanted one. Since its summer and I'm out of school, I've been spending a lot of time alone. I'm not gonna lie, I masterbate a lot, especially recently. I know my self pretty well and what I like, and I'm blessed in that I can cum on a dime and I love it. To get to the point of this, I want a guy to fuck me.
I have an anxiety disorder, and can't seem to find a guy I find attractive that's down. Where do I look? I met someone at the bar last week, but when I went to look him up on Facebook he's not there. I'm on a few dating apps, but it feels so impersonal and still haven't found anyone i like. Am I being too picky? What do I do?

Well here is the deal OP

TITS OR GTFO

Your problem is you have not yet posted tits.

FUCK OFF CUNT OR SHOW TITS AND OPTIONALLY ASS AND PUSSY WITH TIMESTAMP.

the real question is where you from

If you're a girl and attractive,you already have way more of an advantage then any guy in your situation

kill yourself probably

>tits and timestamp

undecided if this is b8 or PA request

You probally have like 3 guy friends hovering around u that would be down to fuck u. Think back and call on them to hang out and fuck them. Don't go looking for someone else when u got it right there. If u think he's a virgin then it's better. But he'll get attached to you.

>posts bait like this on 4channel
>8.5 gorrilion replies

If you're going to college, you'll be in good shape (if your heat were to continue). There'll be a whole lot more guys to chose from in order to get your rocks off

Talk about sex with your guy friends. bring up why people can't have sex easier and why it has to be so complicated.

The answer is simple,because you want to be a whore go be one

I'd do it myself, but my cheating whore of an ex gave me HPV my freshman year of college, so if you haven't had Gardasil I can't help you. I'm 24, used to model in my late teens, have a six pack, nice face, an average sized dick I'm told I know how to use well. Tbh just go to an gaming/anime con and look for a guy you think is cute, then talk to him. Odds are they're single and probably just as thirsty as you are, no offense meant.

I have one guy friend I'd be down to fuck, but we've known eachother forever and I don't know how I'd bring it up to him. And I'm from Ohio to the one who asked...

when woman give eye contact alot it signals their interested in us. sometimes they're mad. if they're not mad it probally means sexual.

Seriously it's not that hard,your a girl you have the advantage of having a pussy just tell some guy you want to fuck and I'm pretty sure 9/10 they'll say yes

Literally just ask. Say "Hey, I want a fuck buddy but I don't trust people. I've known you for a while. you think you'd be down, or you think it'd fuck up the friendship?" What's the worse that can happen? A. He says yes and fully understands it's just hooking up, not a commitment. B. He says nah, it'd be weird, and you go on about life like it never happened.

Imma introvert male raised in pussyfied scandinavia. I usually dont approach women, like almost never, in part for introvert but more out of respect. gays used to love me (im forty now so lucklily that has passed) so i kinda know how unwanted attention feels like...

but still ive fucked a loooot of women. try talking to a guy u like instead of the guy hoovering. ud just might be surprized.

as for the simple fucking... just find a guy who aims to please. the older u like em the better they will be. just think of that oldd /fit/matra about 10000hours makes a master.

Lmao, this fucking guy. You and 70% of the population that fucks. I have HPV, my friends have HPV, most girls I hook up with already have HPV, nobody gives a shit anymore man. I got HPV even though I wrapped it everytime. If you bang, you get that shit bro, nobody gives a fuck about your HPV.

This. Literally make eye contact and wink. Everybody know that shit is code for "she wants the d"