I just Fucked up

I just Fucked up.
>What next?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/photos/medical/12weekfetus.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tell her you promise not to hate her if she gets an abortion.

is this just a friend or someone that you've fucked

We dated for a week and fucked alot. thats basically it.Well and friends.

so it could be yours? that's rough

You should have wrapped up your dick you stupid fuckhead. God damn it. I am so dissapointed in you right now. Fuck. I'm only 37 how the fuck can a 37 year old become a fucking grandfather? FUCK YOU! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!!!

why would you take shots on goal w a dumb bitch? bc you're a dumb bitch?

Guess this is my next stop. :)
but probably not

well, that's that. you're going to have to somehow convince this girl to kill herself.

No thats for me

Grab your best stuff, put in a back pack, run away, change your name and move to the mountains in Bhutan

oh that is SO coming his way

ALRIGHT OP.
THREE OPTIONS.
YES, THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT IS "LESS" WORSE THAN PRISON.

1) man up and raise the kid. do it right, make the girl into a mother not a slut. kids needs both of you to grow up right and hopefully your family name wont go down the shitter. its that easy.
2) abortion. Pretty metal, pretty convenient
3) adoption. pretty sad. chances are she wont want to do it once she sees the kid's face.

Secret option 4)
kill yourself.

having a child with a woman ya dont love.

uhohz

Don't be a piece of shit and have her abort it. Unless you are not white, if not white kill her and yourself you welfairy rent seeking son of a bitch

>Discussing something like this over text
No wonder you got into a situation like this, OP

First of all be less of a dick to her. You were there too, she's more scared than you are. Second, Scrape together 400 dollars for that abortion she's gonna get.

no shit.

Would an abortion really mess her up worse than a lifetime of raising a week of shitty, incompatible sex?

+1

Have kid - breed into top tier loli - Wincest

This thread sucks.

Go here Sage.

Why are you doing this on Facebook messenger?! Go and see her, discuss your child's live face to face you insensitive cunt.

this pretty much sums it up

>400 dollars
jesus man, its not late term....should be around 200 for the medical abort.
Just need to buy her some more pain meds and pads (not aspirin based shit tho)

>pic related

You have but one sensible choice to tell that cunt to do. Otherwise, you choose between 18 years of whore welfare or having to kill her then yourself.

Much easier to introduce a baby to the Blender-Matic 5000.

Is it just me or is this conversation something that would be more appropriate in person/at least on the phone and without emojis?

Something tells me you are both kids, which you're right. It's really fucked.

op its best to go into a coma now
no tears only dreams

Thats not what it looks like at 12 weeks you fucking stupid mouthbreather

snopes.com/photos/medical/12weekfetus.asp

Had two abortions. Regret both.

Dr. Deletus needs to ahnialate that fetus

Shit's fucked yo. But fascinating as hell.

Just tell her to get an abortion. Why would you not? No one wants a kid... just fix the problem

My girlfriend got pregnant at 18 (Now 24, fiancee) and had an abortion paid for through planned parenthood. Super easy, and after the procedure, she was given an implanon that lasted for 3 years. Been raw dogging her since then, no problems whatsoever.

Don't know your state or anything, and I won't speak to the emotional involvement of any of it, but that is definitely a solution.

The rest of humanity probably doesn't though.

Depends on the person but probably not if she seeks counseling after. Also it doesn't make you infertile even after the fucking 10th one.

Why the fuck would you make her get an abortion if you were going to marry her anyways you slack jawed faggot excuse of a man

Tell her either the baby goes in a dumpster or she does.

I didn't make her do shit, I was 16 and we had already discussed it. Neither of us could afford that, and we weren't going to put a kid through the two of us. No regret whatsoever, and we saved the states THOUSANDS in what would have become a welfare household.

IF ITS WITHIN A CERTAIN TIME PERIOD SHE JUST TAKES A PILL user.... NO actual abortion... sorry to yell I just wanted you to know....

Because they were basically kids? You aren't established at all at that young of an age. Forget both going to college while also working to pay rent AND taking care of a baby. Never leaving your mom's basement has really skewed what you think adulthood is like.

marriage doesnt equal children fuckhead

Because who wants a child? Ever

Still hurts though. Basically makes you have contractions for a few hours to get that sack of cells out of there.

There's no way this is real

Oh yea, im 17. if that helps put things into perspective.

These guys fuckin get it. We're engaged NOW, been together for 7 years (Last Sunday actually), and both STILL doubt we want a kid.

Underage ban

asked her out on valentines day huh?
>how original
>eventhoughIdidthesameshit

Show tits

lol this kids already fucked... can we just give him this?

Maybe if you think about it for 5 seconds you will figure it out. You can do it, I believe in you

August 14th is not Valentines Day?

She asked ME out two weeks after my band's first show.

>be me
>dating a girl, both 17
>shes a bit late on her period
>go to planned parenthood
>spend a couple hundred on a pill
>no more problems and move on

Fuck... time to go to bed now

I don't have any idea what you're getting at either. Having kids makes no logical sense unless you will get some huge emotional satisfaction from it (which some people do.) In today's world people are finally realizing it doesn't matter if we propagate.

Yup. She was a few days late, we went to a local "pregnancy choices bullshit place" that tried to convince us out of an abortion when we went in asking for a Plan B.

We took the official pregnancy test from that place to the welfare place, it's what got us the abortion. Our parents didn't know for years.

dude get a shit ton of plan b's and crush them up into a smoothie. it will help and she wont even know it. it will look like she miscarried

don't get an abortion, trust this user please
it will fuck you up forever, just trust me
years fucking later i still sit and think about that baby that could have been, a baseball player that could have been, a scientist that could have been, etc
trust me it's gonna bug you like an itch on your neck forever. Go talk to her and sort it out, MAKE SURE IT'S YOURS ALSO

this was more than 5 years ago now. no one knows but me her and Sup Forumsros i guess.

serious question then, why not just have another kid? it will be effectively the same thing.

time to go see Dr. Deletus

lmao, better to be bugged by an itch on your neck than a hand in yo pocket forever nigga

Go to planned parenthood if your in the US. They'll help you out and usually the treatments are free or inexpensive. Don't panic and start feeding her shitloads of cilantro.

Meh? Or he could be born to a few 17 year olds in a fucked up country that won't be able to afford to feed it, to cloth it, to keep it in diapers... And it'll fuck up the two parent's lives over a mistake they made.

It's four years later, and my fiancee and I talk about whether we would do it AGAIN if she were to get pregnant. Because we can't afford a kid.

right? I'll never understand the crazy amount people care about someone who never existed. Billions of sperms and eggs never make a child, but no one cries for them. But it gets a bit 'more real' and all of a sudden its tons of emotional involvement.

Counterpoint from a dude who had an accidental kid at age 23: once you have a kid so much of life goes down the drain. Your kid is your life. Any grand plans you have now have to include that kid. Plans on taking a year off and traveling a foreign country? Not with a kid you're not. Better get through school ASAP do you don't get stuck working shitty retail or restaurant jobs for ten years while you slowly slowly slowly get your degree.

Also, tell your girl that pregnancy had a pretty decent chance of destroying her body. Happened to my wife, she's got stretch marks and saggy belly skin and saggy flat tits now and she has mad self image issues because of it. I would strongly advise putting some serious thought into this before you say Yeah we're keeping it.

Abort that thing. Knocked up a girl when I was 17, she was 15. We're still on good terms and look back and high five each other about being smart enough to agree on aborting it.

You are either too young to be on this site, or old enough to man the fuck up and raise your child.

Pick one, and act on it.

maybe the biggest false dichotomy ever
>inb4 maybe the biggest hyperbole ever

i know, and empathize with everything you just said, but i know you love that kid, i just do. Yes, our plans change because we both fucked up, but honestly, what can be more rewarding then developing a human being from scratch?
As for the wife, i can't really empathize here, cause mine recovered fairly quick after the birth (lots of running, good diet, etc)
what i'm saying is, give the kid a chance at life, give it away if need be, get someone to adopt it

if you have the kid, just remember if your wife dies, one day while you are on life support your kid will be the one who will say "pull the fucking plug" without ANY hesitation because fuck you that's why.

I love the fucking shit out of my kid but I was scared as shit and wishing I had done differently for the entire ten months beforehand. If you would have told me when I was 18 that in 5 years I'd be a dad I'd have told you to shut the fuck up and there's no way I'd do something so dumb.

You're aware that "the kid" is about as much a human as a pinecone is a tree, right?

Why does it matter what it looks like lol, that's like saying a kid with down syndrome isn't a person, liberal logic.

Either under 18, and shouldn't be here
Or over 18,and is a man.

What is false?

If she is talking about missing an entire cycle. Then it is far to late for that.

i feel you. Life throws you curveballs sometimes, and this curveball is probably the weirdest out of all of them. It's such a strange feeling, knowing you created someone that would otherwise not exist, isn't it? i mean i didn't feel that when it was a baby, but as it gets older and begins to do shit, like hobbies and shit, it's really fucking weird. I wish i had done some things differently too, especially save some money, we were so naive

She either has to get an abortion, or you have to suck it up and be willing to raise that kid OP.

I mean Yeah but sooner or later it's gonna be a tree fam

Is a zygote counted on the census?

Can I write it off on my taxes as a dependent?

By the US Government's standard, a fetus is not a human being.

I'll tell you what dubs, I know plenty of males in the twenties I wouldn't refer to as "men"

Well I mean, unless you abort it. Cuz I don't want a damn tree in my front yard.

Yeah dude it's crazy. Like when I watch this lil dude do things and discover stuff it blows my mind

>Either under 18, and shouldn't be here
>Or over 18,and is a man.

>too young to be on this site
>old enough to man the fuck up and raise your child

He couldn't be old enough to use the site, and smart enough to realize getting rid of a few cells is better for everyone?

whatever you do, DO NOT listen to a bitch give advice saying HAVE it.
A kid is a bitch's American guarantee to welfare, housing, food stamps and all up in your ass getting money every month for 18 years for child support (even tho her momma or aunt be raising the bastard)...oh they may stay with you for a little while to take pretty pictures to show their friends on facebook, but you drop that fucking ball one time nigga and BAM you are fucking STUCK and won't even get to SEE the fucking kid...don't be a fucking retard.

Somehow I feel that there's a story there, user.

Oh no. Tell her to drink bleach, it'll cleanse her and the baby's insides

Time for the Doctor

She's probably not pregnant. The tests fuck up all the time, and the cheap ones are often inaccurate. If you're seriously concerned, get a test done by a doctor.

instead of daydreaming about how life will be raising the kid with the mom, think about the reality of 8 out of 10 marriages FAIL (and the other 2 be cheating n shit) and imagine you meeting your "now girlfriend" in the future with her different race boyfriend in a burger king parking lot so you can see your kid and his mixed brother for 5 minutes and give them a check.

Rob banks.

If she's over a week late, it's likely accurate.

Cheap tests are more likely to show a false negative than a false positive.

yeah, it's one you'll hear from 90% of all the working men sitting at a bar alone drinking beer and pissed off

draft a contract for a financial abortion on your part so you don't have to take any part in the kids life or support her in any way and move on if she doesn't want to get rid of it

yeah man, making the other person in the relationship clean up his mess is what responsible men do right?

Abortions aren't contraception, despite what your women's studies teacher tells you

Idk, seems to result in a kid not coming out of the vagina. Seems like it done controls some birth.

>cumming inside of her
I can't even laugh at people like you anymore because you're so fucking common it's actually infuriating.

Kek

Feels good bro.

Also, condoms break and most forms of birth control have a nonzero percent chance at failing.

>clean up his mess
tfw what if he pays for the procedure and 'mans' up?

Who wants more kids in the world? And they are clearly not ready. I just see many, many more scenarios in which getting rid of a collection of non-sentient cells is better than keeping it.