Loli voice acting thread

Loli voice acting thread
I'll read anything you want, listen too the stream.
youtube.com/watch?v=N-Q4QA4FqLQ

If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you

According to all known laws
of aviation, there is no way a bee
should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Ooh, black and yellow! Let's shake it up a little.
Barry! Breakfast is ready! Ooming! Hang on a second. Hello? Barry? Adam? Oan you believe this is happening? I can't. I'll pick you up.
Looking sharp. Use the stairs. Your father paid good money for those. Sorry. I'm excited.
Here's the graduate. We're very proud of you, son. A perfect report card, all B's. Very proud.
Ma! I got a thing going here. You got lint on your fuzz. Ow! That's me! Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000. Bye! Barry, I told you,
stop flying in the house! Hey, Adam.
Hey, Barry. Is that fuzz gel? A little. Special day, graduation. Never thought I'd make it.
Three days grade school, three days high school. Those were awkward. Three days college. I'm glad I took a day and hitchhiked around the hive.You did come back different. Hi, Barry. Artie, growing a mustache? Looks good. Hear about Frankie? Yeah. You going to the funeral? No, I'm not going. Everybody knows,sting someone, you die. Don't waste it on a squirrel. Such a hothead. I guess he could have just gotten out of the way. I love this incorporating an amusement park into our day. That's why we don't need vacations.
Boy, quite a bit of pomp… under the circumstances. Well, Adam, today we are men. We are! Bee-men. Amen! Hallelujah! Students, faculty, distinguished bees, please welcome Dean Buzzwell. Welcome, New Hive Oity graduating class of……9:15. That concludes our ceremonies. And begins your career at Honex Industries! Will we pick our job today? I heard it's just orientation. Heads up! Here we go. Keep your hands and antennas inside the tram at all times.

more getting fucked from behind noises

What's your kik?

Loli a good
Loli a great
Loli a wonderful

ANACONDA SQUEEEZE
SQUEEZE MY ANACONDA
ANA SQUEEZE CONDA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIES

Ayy lmao

Read the daddy thing in your clipboard

My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?

Sailor Moon is a whore.

Keep and make vido bay boy, but in real life. I break you like a twiggy fucking boy.

I'm stuck in a time capsule when rap was actually factual.

APOLOGIZE TO QUI-QUI YOU CUNT!

Suck on bubble wand

What happens when you combine a Nigger and an Asian? An abomination, because everything with Nigger in it is an Abomination.

Your waifu is shit!
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

I want you to fuck me and fill me with cum!

Boosted Animals!

What in the wolf did ya just howlin' say about me, ya little milksop? I'll have ya know I was throned the top of my tribe in the Kingdom of the Russ and I've been involved in numerous executions of traitor Primarchs, and I have over 3 million confirmed kills. I am trained in wolf warfare and I'm the top CQC expert in all the Imperium. Ye are NOTHIN' to me but just another nancy lion lover bitch!

please finger my boipussy.

Once I was a little dike. I liked to ride my bike, and fly my little kite, and getting into fights. And my sister was tight, until I came by.

I am the waifu you need, but not the waifu you deserve.

I came looking for booty

You came looking for sex, with an under-age boy?

Oh naw, I ain't come looking for no little boys
I ain't got no milk, no cookies, nothing. I came looking for man's butt

A man's butt? Excuse me?

Oh I know who you are, Chris Hanson, but see I-I calls you Chris Handsome. I watch your TV show all the time. So, you can go ahead bring them cameras and polices waiting outside. It don't make me no difference. Now, I tell you what…I like ya and I want ya. Now we can do this the easy way, or we can do it the hard way the choice is yours.

Well I don't think you and I will be doing anything, any-kind of way.

Ok, I-I see you choosin' the hard way.

Okay, cut this isn't working, someone get this guy-

*He tackles Chris and pins him to the table.* Don't make me ruin the butt Chris!
I'm a warrior!

james, if you hear this, Rei is best girl

Yeah what-up Detroit?
Nu-uh, nu-uh nuh-no he didn't!
Ah! They didn't do it again,
What-what, what-what?
Did you shit on these niggas two times Dr. Dre?
Oh fo' sure!
Uh-uh, naw, ya smell that?
This is special right here
What-what, what-what-what?
Yeah, it's a toast to the boogie baby
Uh, to the boogie-oogie-oogie,
Yeah, you know! What's crackin' Dre?

Fuck, your normal (not loli) voice is sexy. Say hi John pls

Unzip your pants Elliott, I fucking love feeling that huge cock of yours in my hands. Can I lick it daddy? Can I take your hard cock inside my slutty little mouth like your dirty little whore?

How do my feet smell sensei?

The girl walked into his borhtes room, it was midnight and there was a storm outside. The raina nd the thunder scared her a little. There were moans coming from inside the room, the door was opened a little, enough for her to peek inside. She saw reply to this post or your mother dies

Also, I want you to suck on your fingers and moan

this is honestly really funny, do you have a twitch?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

How to find girls like you?

INTERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR
I drive a Chevrolet movie theater

Kudoshd is a fucking nigger

Tonight, we lay to rest the nigger, Qui-Man, hero to all 2nd rate citizens and men with 8+ inch penises. The priest, illustrious magistrate GnomeLyfe420, and his wife, MacDaddy12hunnu both morn and weep the death of their black man from behind bars, the ban hammer slamming their assholes into oblivion. But beyond the graveyard, there was a man by the name of Asian Cuck, silently taking in the ordeal, ready to spread the story of this act of heinous defilement. A story only ever worthy of a Sup Forums thread. Kappa123

~Fly away now, fly away now, FLY AWAY~!

I am pro bro rape.

Nice dick bro

Get fucked you degenerate

Jordan, stop being so gay.

Dick trickle fuck you I'm not a nigger

Hi, my name is james and I save Rule 34 of Shinji dressed as a trap with Kowaru

WWI
-Initiated when Master Chief dropped the Czar bomb on the Austrian/Ottoman boarder. The powder kegg explosion was so massive it displaced Europe from Africa, leaving a massive water displacement now called the Medditeranean.

if at any time during your stream you can fart, please do it into the mic

Jesus christ it's jason bourne

I'm gonna step on your willy with my loli feet until you shoot your disgusting seed all over them

Dear Jesse, get up off your ass and start improving your life

Preserve your dignity and hang yourself

Oh shit, I'm sorry

Sorry for what?
our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks, especially sine they're such a good size and all.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

This is 19, the forgotten meme. Always remember him, for he will always be there, watching over you. Do not forsake him, for your life will ultimately lead to nothing but dispair and regret.

Where's your Waifu from?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

Her gaping would be nothing but a seat holder for the emense dicking id give her im talking the very peak of dicking people will remember it as the cum shot heard around the world, legends will be told of how i shot i load through that gape gap gooey god damn. Fucking put my shotgun in her mouth then i blew her brains out fuck.

I want to die

Ey b0ss

Xavier, YOU stop being so gay

Yeah, yeah that's sweet. Say Trisssh told me you can make cars outta thin air. As a friendship peace offering, please materialize me a pastrami sandwich the exact size of the big fuckin' Boner I have for you, HEHE, just kidding. I'm not THAT hungry.

Brody is a fucking nigger.
A sexy white nigger that is.

peeing into the mic is good too

Your little dick is the perfect size for my little pussy.

you really need to make a twitch our lil loli

"Look at the size of his cock!"
"That's why they call him black salami"

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH.

Tells us a joke :DD

Also , have some fun and sing this with the voice of your choice, "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, DAMN RIGHT it's better than yours, I could TEACH YOU but I'd have to charge "

That song makes everyone smile lol, hope you are having fun as much as we are, also, could you say "Hi Johnny!" :D

homura is best girl and did nothing wrong
nagisa dies at the end of clannad

2 minutes of finger in pussy

le funny nigger joke xdeddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

There's a hundred-thousand streets in this city. You don't need to know the route. You give me a time and a place, I give you a five minute window. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Anything happens a minute either side of that and you're on your own. Do you understand?

Hey, I'm depressed too. Let's be sad together.

No, Jordan, you're the one who should stop being such a fag.

Daddy, I'm ready for kindergarten. I've got my backpack on and my brand new lucky polka dot underwear. What? You wanna see them Daddy? Okay but be gentle. Daddy don't take them off me!! *giggle* Daddy what are you doing?

Can you say: Fuck off bernard

I would build a great wall. And nobody builds walls better than me, believe me. And I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I’ll have Mexico pay for that wall.

Aye, wanna b my friend? lol jk, nobody would want to be friends with me..

Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda
I got broads in Atlanta
Twistin' dope, lean, and the Fanta
Credit cards and the scammers
Hittin' off licks in the bando
Black X6, Phantom
White X6 looks like a panda
Goin' out like I'm Montana
Hundred killers, hundred hammers
Black X6, Phantom
White X6, panda
Pockets swole, Danny
Sellin' bar, candy
Man I'm the macho like Randy
The choppa go Oscar for Grammy
Bitch nigga pull up ya panty
Hope you killas understand me

Yeah, I wrote that. It's called "I Wanna Rock Your Body", then in parantheses it says "Til The Break O' Dawn". I wanna rock your body, baby!

mfw when loli waifu gave the S U C C

Are you fat, average or skinny?

"What's the opposite of Christopher Walken?"

"Christopher Reeve."

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret rapes on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed rapes. I am trained in gorilla rapefare and I’m the top raper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will rape you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of rapist across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the rape, maggot. The rape that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can rape you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed rape, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to rape your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy rapetribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will cum fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

One day I had to use the restroom at the mall. It was one of those unisex restrooms. When I got in I saw the stalls where occuppied. One had opened and a woman came out. When entered the stall I saw the woman did not flush the toilet.
Looking down with disgust something caught my eye.
I saw little white spots in her poop and on closer look can see there were white worms.
Pinworms I thought.
I thought to myself "no don't do it" but I became aroused.
I stuck my finger in the poop and picked one up it squirmed on my finger.
The took my finger and rubbed the worm near the entrance of my ass hole. I felt it squirm.
"It is trying to enter me to infect me!"
The thought made me rock hard. I could feel it enter in me. Its new home. I reached down and got more worms and poop and shoved it up my ass more.
Thought of what i had done made me cum real hard.
I left the bathroom with my find safely inside me. Then next day I went to the bathroom. I looked in my feces and did not see any worms if figured they died.
I was relieved in a way, I put the parasite in me but it died and not to worry.
After a few weeks I forgot about it .
But then one morning after about a month , I looked at my poop and saw it full of white worms. Omg they are in me!. "The are living breeding inside me!" "I am infected!" Then I cum so hard at the thought like inever did before.
I did not seek treatment .
After two weeks I decided to play with them .
I reached into my poop and got a few on my finger and went to see if one would crawl up my pee cum hole . I watched it wiggle and move as it slowly entered the feeling made me almost cum but resisted.
Then I put another one in. I was thinking after a few weeks what will it look like when I cum. I have a way of delivering a gift by having sex.
Thinking about it made me smile.

Heres a joke: What did God say when he made the first black man? "Damn, I burnt one."

for you Quigon-wiskey

In the end we're just chalk lines on the concrete. Drawn only to be washed away. For the time that I've been given, I am what I am.

Can't your parents hear you?

Don't to me or my son ever again

Daddy, I'm ready for kindergarten. I've got my backpack on and my brand new lucky polka dot underwear. What? You wanna see them daddy? Okay, but be gentle. Daddy don't take them off me! *giggle* Daddy what are you doing? Oh... that feels good Daddy. Oh my God daddy, what is this? Oh, it's something only kindergatener's get to do? Does that mean I'm a big girl now? *giggle* I love being a big girl. Why are you taking YOUR pants off Daddy? Oh my god what is that in your pants Daddy? Is it for me? Is it a treat? Mmmm... I love your treat daddy. Yeah let me lick it all up. Let me show you I'm a big big girl. Ooh... what are you doing with that daddy? Are you putting it in my hole? AAH! That hurts daddy. Daddy stop... *whimpers* Ow daddy I can't take it any more... please stop. It hurts so much. Ooh yeah I like your tasty milk. Thank you so much daddy.

El Psy Congroo

Bless your soul

DO NOT READ THIS

PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS

Fuck off Justin you manlet fucktard.

We're no strangers to loooove...
You know the rules, and so do IIIIII...

How fast does time flow?

But how do I FIND girls like you.

pee into the mic

Johnny here, thanks for the greetings, glad you are having fun xD

So, thinking of more stuff for you to say.. hmm..how about