In a couple days I'm going to OD on stream for you guys. What's up?

In a couple days I'm going to OD on stream for you guys. What's up?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Island-Fire-Barrikady-Stalingrad-November/dp/097510764X
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0975107631/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1471415022&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do it like a man ODing is for faggots.

CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT

Nah, I've been planning this for a while now. I finally have money so I'm getting some drugs and hookers for a big going out blast before I do it. I'm not doing this as a "count to 10" or "quads decides" thing. I'm going out peacefully. If you'd rather claim your waifu or laugh and lose, then feel free to stay here and not join the stream.

Hell yeah just make sure you die coming back from a heroin od sucked for me

I've come back from a heroin OD before, I know what you mean. I'm going to get a DNR just in case a white knight somehow gets the cops to my location when I'm doing it. That way if they do bring me back I can at least sue them and use that money to complete the job. Though I think combining with xanax and cocaine should do the trick, a shot of naloxone won't bring me back from my heart exploding.

Yeah Xanax heroin and alcohol cause me to have something called tsa or TCA it's either one but its no fun, good luck user and if you do this safe travels

TIA transient ischaemic attack or something

op give us an exact date and time so we can tune in

Oh yeah, forgot to mention the alcohol. I'll have that too. Though when I do dope I usually have no inclination to drink, however it's the other way around when I drink first. So may have to get drunk before I start getting high. Thanks Sup Forumsro, and stay tuned, because I'm streaming the pre-anhero party as well. Stream should be up tomorrow, but worst case in 2 days. Might not stream the night that I have my close friends just because I want to protect their identities and also not allow chance of interference.

Interesting. Any specific reason why?

Come onto Sup Forums tomorrow and check for thread. My buddy is picking me up and taking me to the bank (my car is fucked). Then he's taking me to the block to cop some dope, coke and crack and then to the hotel where I'll be setting up shop. I should hopefully have the first night stream up tomorrow night which will likely just be me and him and some whores. We'll be getting high and some nudity. Then I gotta plan out the rest. I expect the party to last 4-5 days or so and then gonna end the party on the final. If you miss the first 2 days, no worries, you'll have plenty of opportunity to tune in.

Rooting for ya buddy

Ah yeah saw this thread the other week, didnt you say you were gonna blow like 60k on hookers and drugs?

I can already sense this is going to go all wrong OP

Fucked up my life to a point that I don't care to try to fix it. I've lost most of my friends and family. I don't expect many of my best friends to show up and am luring them with hookers and booze. Not gonna tell them why they're there, but they'll know soon enough. This isn't just a "depression" or some stupid tumblr shit, it's at a point where its either continue on and hurt people more or end my life and give them peace.

Yep! I have the check now. I just need to deposit it. Luckily with the money I have to blow, it's not hard convincing someone to take me to the bank and then to the hotel for $200.

I need to know what you did. It's gotta be good...

Nah, as this guy said, I have 60k to blow doing this. I can relocate/get new equipment if need be.

Nah, just a story of a druggie and the people he's fucked over. I just was too busy burning my bridges to care about anybody or anything. I don't want to fight anymore to correct things again. I've rebuilt the bridges so many times only to burn them again, eventually people say "fuck him".

Why not get more money by taking out as many credit cards and you can? Run that credit dry on even more hookers

Can I have some money?

You ever see the movie Taxi Driver?
Well if you haven't, do it before you run outta time, and if you have, then do what Travis did.

I'm not trying to run up my debt and fuck my family over more. I'm planning to leave them the rest for the funeral arrangements as well as other money I probably rightly owe them and to pay my debts to others that I've fucked over.

If you're dead and money is therefore no use to you, could you buy a copy of Jason Mark's book "Island of Fire" and post a scan before you go?

Awesome movie. I'm trying to do more of a Leaving Las Vegas type thing, with succeeding.

I could probably actually complete this wish for you. Find the thread tomorrow after I have my money available.

Haha awesome. Thanks user. /tg/ will remember you

Just to make sure I have the right one, it's gonna be a couple hundred? Just be sure to send a link later on.

yo OP where can i find the stream?

Yeah. Its supposed to be one of the best books in English about the battle of Stalingrad

amazon.com/Island-Fire-Barrikady-Stalingrad-November/dp/097510764X

Or

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0975107631/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1471415022&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65

I'll have it set up tomorrow most likely, I'll post again, don't worry.

Shouldn't be a problem to get that for you.

Damn thats expensive
No scans on the net of this at all?

Thanks again man

No, not that I've ever seen

OP here, also gonna need to set up a playlist so songs are appreciated. Haven't decided on a song to go out to, but always thought that the peak of Amsterdam by Coldplay would be a good one to pass into the abyss to.

Twitch raid after an hero?

How suicidal can one man be?

OD's on heroin are boring to watch, burn yourself alive

Godspeed OP. Wish I could join ya but I'm just too much of a bitch to try again after last time.

Stream location/link?

Not worth it, man. You'll just feel shittier when you wake up to paramedics or in a hospital. But beating your addiction... Now it gets interesting.

can you give me 100 bucks for weed and a new bong fam

OP here, went off to watch some TV, surprised this thread is still alive. To answer your post, as I said, I'm gonna make sure I have enough drugs in my system that a paramedic cannot revive me. Nobody will know my location when I do it either, so it's unlikely that anybody will get called in time to save me.

Don't want this to turn into begging, but maybe.

I would however give $1,000 to whoever lends me $500 now so I can go get high and find a hotel. I'm bored as shit and don't feel like waiting until tomorrow when the banks open to do something about it.

>by Coldplay
And nothing of value was lost
Obv you need to OD listening to Bruno Mars

Congrats on your exit user, be free.

I don't usually listen to Coldplay, but a good song is a good song, I don't care who it's by. Clearly though, you have the better opinion because you listen to artists that people don't know exist. Please enlighten us.

I'm trying to go to the party

Do you live in Philly?

op what time you an heroing tomorrow

He's not, read the thread dumbass.

I'm sorry your life has come to that I'd try to tell you it's never too late but it looks like you gave up a long time ago I hope your passing is fun and peaceful and out of respect I will not watch.
-Go with God user-

^^^ says he will have the stream up tomorrow dumbass.

Nope. Damn

Not an heroing tomorrow, but in the next couple days. Party starts tomorrow. There is a drug and hooker fueled party on stream before I OD.

I'm here Sup Forumsro

This

Any steam items i can have?

Lol don't remember saying that. I don't really listen to much music, faggot. I read and play vidya mostly. Enjoy hell though, tell Satan I said he's a fag too when you get there

I don't play much vidya, so any Steam items I have are probably shit. Either way, I'll probably auction off some shit to the highest shitposter or something.

I'll be sure to tell anybody I run into in the afterlife that I met some faggot shitposter in one of my threads. They'll probs be like "dude, u were postin bout killin urself n this guy was a bigger fag thn u?" I'll just be like, "yeah".

Congrats, god thinks you're gay.

Can't wait for the stream, gonna be dank

Make sure you bring some alcohol/weed/whatever. I'll be sure to break away from all pre-an-hero partying to join the stream crew and throw one back with everybody. I'd rather not die a shitty host.

Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd

I love the song, though it's overplayed for me. I was raised listening to Pink Floyd. I've (ironically) grown numb to songs about getting high. I naturally have to add it to the playlist though, it's a must for shooting dope.

Also adding 500 Channels. Not mentioned, but if I'm gonna spend my last moments smoking crack and shooting dope, I'm gonna have a song for it.

Can you guys photoshop this?

Like a KFC bucket in his hand.

How about Heroin by Velvet Underground
>I'm gonna try... to nullify my life

Man don't do it. Like you can always change your life .Dont play a victim. Manifest your own reality. We only have one life to live so why just throw it away? All your pain will become your friends and family don't be selfish man. I contemplate suicide constantly but seeing first hand how hard it is to lose someone you love keeps me from doing it. I think it's so fucked for people to cheer you on don't listen to these sick people. Sometimes you just need someone to talk to and relate to with. I had a friend talk me out of suicide and was willing to take me to hospital to get help. He shortly died in a car accident a month later but he saved my life. Life is like a play the curtain goes down and comes up and it's a new scene or act.persevere through this man. Reach out and get help.Depression and anxiety eat at you and there feels like there is no way out but there always is. There seems to be no point to life but that doesn't mean you shouldn't live it. I don't know you but please get some help man

gtfo white knight trash