It’s been 8 months and Trevor Noah’s ‘Daily Show’ still sucks

rawstory.com/2016/05/its-been-8-months-and-trevor-noahs-daily-show-still-sucks/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/television/comments/4kuqil/its_been_8_months_and_trevor_noahs_daily_show/
youtube.com/watch?v=TFZ8OG8xiu4
youtube.com/watch?v=Vgil5gKBwWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>reddit btfo

They shouldn't have picked a monkey that can't speak English

DUDE
SOUTH AFRICA
LMAO

DUDE I GREW UP IN APARTHEID LMAO

Trevor is great. Fans who don't accept him as equal to or better than Jon are simply racists.

Does he really compares America to South Africa?

they obviously wanted oliver and HBO offered him a better deal.

reddit here, we hate him too. Most redditors want Stewart back

about a 7/10 on the John Stewart scale.

And he's better than The Nig.

it's not his fault

it's like trying to re-brand

Good. Stewart was a potent weapon of the Left. So was Colbert. It's nice that they both got cucked at once.

>they both got cucked
They both literally quit tho.

It's about time this shit show dies. Daily Show was literally never good and Stewart was only watchable as a guest on other shows.

Tumblr loves it though. So do all sjw

You will be seeing noah and wilmore for years. Get used to it

reddit.com/r/television/comments/4kuqil/its_been_8_months_and_trevor_noahs_daily_show/

What does this even mean?

thats a convenient way to dismiss any criticism. it's getting to the point where only people of the same exact group are allowed to have opinions on things.

i did catch an episode the other day and he tried to call out Ariana Huffington. that was a good move.

>Wilmore ded
>Noah ded
>Oliver still getting viewers

when will this DUDE REPUBLICANS LMAO meme comedy end?

There never was a good replacement for Jon. Travor is good but too young and naive in his style.

G.O.A.T. Daily Show hosts (pic related)

>Stewart
>Good

that's a convenient cover for revealing yourself as a racist

I don't really like political comedy shows anyways. They're cheap and uninspired.

like him or not is personal opinion, at least Stewart was sincere. Trevor still sounds like hes reading stuff written for Stewart.

How you know I ain't be is'n a black mizan?

you know who Ariana Huffington is, so you can't be a nig

(nices trips btw)

black people know who she is. her site is 40% BLM, 40% SJW and the rest is Trump hate and Kardashian worship

JUST

This "monkey" (you probably mean ape, but dont know any better) speaks better English than 99% of Amerilards.

all that shit is written by and consumed by liberal whites and a few token minorities. No real nigga has ever heard of none of that shit

Daily reminder that they changed the theme song to this

youtube.com/watch?v=TFZ8OG8xiu4

>reddit here
You fucking gigantic faggot. probably terrible bait but im incredibly drunk

CRASHING THESE RATINGS

No one cares what they have to say though.

Shit. He's getting Jennifer Lawrence in blackface?

Why would a network keep producing a show that's unprofitable?

lol really?

Somebody always asks that.

A: It's true
2: It's a funny question because it proves nobody is watching the fucking show.

I have not watched it once. I also have not watched Colbert on Late Night and I always kind of liked him.

Indecision 2000 was the best election coverage TDS ever did.

>2: It's a funny question because it proves nobody is watching the fucking show.
well yeah because people didn't watch the daily show, they were watching the jon stewart show.
A brand is worthless without actual quality behind it.

That is genuinely funny.
I don't even care enough to check if you are telling the truth.

Jesus christ that median age. I guess I'm not the only 25 year old who could give a shit about talk shows. Baby boomers continue to skew the market to grandpa and grandma entertainment

i also browse reddit :^)

So is Rawstory some far right news website?

>How you want your theme song dog
>Just take what was working fine and destroy it
>say no more

It's a classic example of retard executives not understanding their IP.

Jon was one of us. He was intelligent and articulate and fucking skewered recucklicans. Literally all Sup Forums, neocons and fox news could do after he roasted them is bluster like a slut.

Noah is just an establishment puppet who can easily be controlled by his corporate masters. Hes not even fucking American! Who the fuck is some baby faced South African to tell us about our politics? Jon had fucking credentials, he understood the shit he was talking about and could simply distil it for hisd audience. Noah is a literal who that has no fucking business taking the reigns. Why not literally any of the other correspondents?

He has nothing original on his show. He doesn't challenge his viewers. It's all lame community designed bullshit.

Trump Sanders and Clinton are all swine. Jon would have fucking destroyed them. Wed realize Trump is a cynical snake oil salesmen who'll tell morons what they want to hear. Sanders is a dirty old hippie who'll waste our money on bullshit and Hillary Clinton is a psychopath who's doesn't care about Americans.

Stewart was strategically moved off his show. Colbert was bought out and all we have left is establishment yes men like Noah.

Millenials are such a fucking shit generation my god.

>Tumblr loves it though. So do all sjw
They count for a very small percentage of the population.

>You will be seeing noah and wilmore for years.
I don't see them now, faggot, because I don't watch their shows.

>Get used to it
Get used to tv shows committing suicide because they cast niggers? AWESOME.

Millenials are more liberal than ever. Shouldn't you love that?

How about an American who actually understood politics instead of some outsider who knows literally nothing about us or politics?

>This is the quality of person who likes the Noah TDS

But nobody is getting used to it.
They would have to watch it for that.

>Millenials are more liberal than ever

No they aren't.

"Liberal" just got co-opted by social backstabbers and stripped of meaning

>Tumblr loves it though. So do all sjw
It a not a surprise that tumblr would love the cargo cult version of tds, just like they love the cargo cult version of liberalism

I like how Conan is the oldest guy on there (except Wilmore but who gives a shit about him) and has the youngest median age

I stopped watching the daily show back during John's tenure because the same old tired hur republicans sure are dumb jokes started to get stale. He had some good points from time to time but the rest wasn't worth the time it took to sift through. Haven't even seen an episode since he left.

Outsiders never work in our system unless they're niche or on the fringe, they never get traction. Which is why Oliver is on HBO

>when will this DUDE REPUBLICANS LMAO meme comedy end?

when Trump becomes president and shits on SJW's while solving all of our problems.

At least Noah is just kinda bad, the wilmore show is unwatchable.

i dvr every wilmore episode and skip straight to the panel. theyre actually pretty good. i did the same thing with bill mahers show though

>Jon was one of us.

>bunch of idiots with no political background calling everyone of a certain belief stupid for not agreeing with them

the panel is the most infuriating part of his show

the one bitch is annoying yes. but larry and mike yard have a hilarious rapport

Are all shows now on Comedy Central garbage?

What's that show with that black guy with the glasses like the late late show or some weird shit.

All he does is cuss every chacne he gets.

Am i the only one that hated jon stewart? Not that any of these current idiots are better but he was shit.

>play fox news clip
>make goofy face
>DUDE REPUBLICANS LMAO

he was not funny or insightful at all. Noah, wilmore, oliver, and bee will finally bring an end to late night SJW """""""""comedy""""""""'"

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Even le Reddit gets it. He's bland and doesn't seem to particularly care about anything he's talking about. He's not American so he has no stake in the politics and can't make anything interesting or funny.

It's literally "we needed a safe token black guy because he accidentally hired a nigger black guy for a show a half hour away" the show.

>Are all shows now on Comedy Central garbage?
>All he does is cuss every chacne he gets.

south park does this and manages to be funny

triggered south african

If you actually watched the show you'd remember he roasted democrats and Obama as well. Republicans just like to act more retarded so they got more coverage.

I didn't hate him but he's wildly overrated

If Reddit hates him that means we have to love him. If you say otherwise, it means that you are a Redditor, and also a new f*gg*t who should return to C:\ANONYMOUS\My Documents\My Pictures\redditalien.jpg

Comedy Central needs to step their game up.

MTV has a political show that tells the REAL truth that no other show will acknowledge: that white people were created 5,000 years ago by an evil black scientist mixing monkey and pig DNA to see if he could make the most evil creature in the universe.

is Tosh still on?

sadly. tosh 's the worst show on comedy central for years

Republicans have been frothing retards since 2000.

>tfw Republican

No he didn't. The show went to shit because he wouldn't say anything.

Old Jon used to. The last few years he was a pure liberal shill.

People always say this, and this is my reply.

Tell me your favorite Stewart riff on Obama. Come up and quote for me that time that Obama just got BTFO by Stewart. Don't give me any generalities.

>frothing retards
Democrats are hot on their heels, though

Last I checked it wasn't Republicans who were rioting in the streets at Bernie conventions and blocking people from getting in.

Aye...

>tfw I stopped voting alltogether

I was a Republican for a long time too. Don't believe the bullshit anymore.

All I've got to say is they're passing a bill allowing 9/11 families to sue Saudi Arabia for their support of Bin Laden.

Chuck Schumer and John Cornyn are in favor of it.

Barack Obama and Paul Ryan are opposed to it.

Good luck explaining those four hot opinions.

Trevor is O-K but the Nightly Show fucking sucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vgil5gKBwWE

How on earth have they not canceled the nightly show

>Chuck Schumer
I fucking hate his politics, but Chuck Schumer is the most brilliant politician of contemporary times.

He actually opposed the Iran deal and the Obama camp has been shitting on him for the better part of a year now. It's pretty funny. Anyways, I could totally see him being anti-Saudi, he's the most elite Jewish man in the world after Netanyahu.

How about the fifteen minute Obama segment where he lampooned the Democrats for the disastrous launch of Obamacare? The one where he called the president a shitty and desperate salesman.

>le reddit armie is here *insert fedora tipping faggot

Kill yourself

maybe at the beginning, but in the years leading to his retirement he was pure liberal

>Giving a shit 5 years after the internet fight started
Move on.

>Lazer on a mac-10
Glorious

Do you guys actually like Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz? The worst Jew in showbiz?
>The towers were still there
>pretend to tear up
>always pretend to tear up
>gently tap the table with fist or palm.
>wipe face with hand
>lower head to pay reverence to your own goodness
>and this will just keep on happening, unless everyone vote democrat every election
>AND THE FIREMEN!
>and this will just keep on happening if people have different opinions
>FIREMEN ARE GOOD! DISAGREE WITH THAT!

Jesus christ, what do most Liberals think satire is?

@midnight is the only one I would watch.
Workaholics sucks now broad city was never good

I like Jon but lol

>it's a stealth bubba'd thread

Fuck I wasn't ready to see that shit

>what do most Liberals think satire is
Colbert. Stewart wasn't based on satire.

nigga i cried at the end of last week's game of thrones. i think a new yorker can muster some tears over the terror attack