I can't bring myself to trust women or open up to them...

I can't bring myself to trust women or open up to them. They always know me as an "attractive guy" but no relationship i've ever been in has exceeded a year.

What's wrong with me? I just see women as untrustworthy creatures. The more and more I interact with them the more ugly their motives and selfish their decisions and reasonings seem.

i know what you mean. I have a big problem with trust when it comes to women, i don't know why but i feel like they are actors, and a lot of older guys tell me that.
girls are different, from a young age, they use their cuteness to get by, and nothing changes, i've literally seen mothers pep talk their daughters on how to get by easy in life using their looks.
Honestly dude, you just need to find one of those unicorn girls that are fucking rare, you and i both know they are out there, you just have to look.
Best thing i did was STOP dating big city girls. I'm telling you the best and most humble women you'll meet come form smaller towns, and good wholesome families. This may sound weird, but look into church going girls. They usually come from good families, and they, themselves have been taught to have a moral compass which values their character over their looks.
worked for me man, good luck

>Stop dating big city girls
But big city girls are exciting, my least favorite type of girl is the girl next door/christian bible thumper because they tend to have the most problems and those religious types can get wicked real fast.

I like the relaxed girls that behave more like a best friend but the problem is i'm never physically attracted to them or i'd have married my best female friend from sacramento.

You have none talent

What do you mean, OP?

Talent in what? I'm pretty athletic. But if you mean like being musically gifted or something no.

You prob have just been on Sup Forums to much, not every girl is gonna cuck you. inb4 feminist inb4 tumblrfag

On the contrary, I only go on Sup Forums on occasion when I want to get something off my chest and I want honest and quick feedback. Sup Forums isn't my home board but you guys are great listeners and the shitposting is usually kept to a minimum which is suprising.

Im not scared of being cucked it's just that I can't be as honest with women as I can be with my male best friends because they won't give me 100% percent back. I feel like they never give as much as I do.

See above

You have none talent

i know for a fact big city girls are exciting, very very exciting, but they aren't at all trustworthy.
If user wants to have a crazy time then by all means go with those girls, but it seems to me, he's looking for something serious, something that can last, something that he can invest in.
My gf is super relaxed, she's a hunter like me, she was raised in a small town by a good family. We both do a bunch of shit together that i NEVER thought i would do with any girl, mainly because the only chicks i used to date were city girls

Nothing's 'wrong' with either of you, you're just growing up and seeing things (particularly women) for what thy really are. Be glad this is happening BEFORE you get married and/or have children.

get a Fleshlight collection going (new textures)

suddenly sexual satisfaction doesn't depend on a female

profit

Explain yourself. What talents would usually attract women?

OP, do you think you have anything of importance to reel in women other than ? Are you looking to learn one or more?

Bumping for replies

Have you tried your hand at playing an instrument or singing in any style of music?

Bumping for interest

Has everybody else left the thread? I want to talk about this.

I'm still here. Consider MGTOW.

Im still in my 20s and I live a pretty fast life but some it's the little things that make me tear up to be honest. When you got friends getting married and settling down with girls they've been for a while and you're still single-ish but they always ask "What happened to so - and so? Why aren't you dating her anymore?" or "Who you dating again? Was this one before Sydney or after Maria?"

I'm attractive, and in shape, I love to talk music and travel. I can make a playlist for any kind of situation dull day, happy day, lounging, or about. I have a good ear for music and a decent eye for fashion but i'm not anything more than a dabbler in either.
I can't sing or play an instrament (Although i'm extremely envious of people who can, i'd give up a lot for the ability to do either)
I can't really dance

if she isn't shy, submissive and wants to live in the countryside then don't wast your time.

Do you think your problem is that you're not attracting the right women? They seem to be incompatible with you? Are you attracted to women more for their physical beauty than for their personality? You seem serious about being involved in music performance in some way. About how old are you, OP?

>waahh i get laid all the time, my life is so sad :(

ebin OP, ebin

Who is this? What talent do you have?

OP, answer this, please.

I feel like I don't have a real type and I attract all types of women and they aren't really terrible people I just don't think I can be with them seriously I usually tell them that i'll be there if they ever need anything but that they'll be happy with someone else. I want a woman who can go have a good adventure when I decide to be spontaneous, and listen when I wanna shoot the shit about anything. But somehow I end up getting one or the other but not both.

I find being in the artsy realm is so fucking cool. Musicians, and Artists are so interesting i'd love to date a big city girl who makes her own music or designs shit.
My best friend pokes fun at me for being a meathead without meathead interests and I can definitely tell when people judge me until I get into a conversation with them.

Perhaps i'm too young to be thinking about serious relationships but I feel like I should at least have one "Yeah that's the one that got away" story or something other than a fling.

i like this image.

OP i have the same sentiments as you but i havn't given up. there are those amazing amazing girls out there, it's just rare as fuck, and not worth wasting your time on anyone who has disqualified themselves from that standing. This pic is right though, women are always doing things for other people, try to find one who is an individual, who only does shit for herself, to improve herself/those around her, not who looks for validation. it's rare but it exists, trust me. also in general americans are too entitled to think individualistically (they want shit handed to them, especially fucking women)

Bumping

Just wanna say that if I haven't replied to your all of your questions i'll get around to it. Also thanks sincerely for all the feedback, i'm glad i'm not alone in feeling like this and it's hard to ask other people how to go about it.