Can we go back to Favreau practical Iron Man armor? The CGI armor is getting old

Can we go back to Favreau practical Iron Man armor? The CGI armor is getting old.

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2014/biz/news/disney-brands-generate-record-40-9-billion-from-licensed-merchandise-in-2013-1201221813/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They should also make him fun again instead of being a depressed government sell-out.

Depends on the shot, if it's quick and needs fast movement they break out the cgi, if it's long and drawn out scenes they use half or full suits because they're a lot of effort to put on and RDJ finds them real uncomfortable.

Though it would be cool if every non action shot had full suit.

It bothers me that their positions in the two photos don't match up perfectly.

Isn't Iron man supposed to be taller than 6'?

Yep. 6'1.

And Rhodey should be the same height.

Both are 5'8 in real life though. Same height.

How did they make Don Cheadle brown instead of blick?

>they made RDJ even smaller

chrisevansonpakent.gif

>RDJ finds them real uncomfortable.

he's being paid tens of millions of dollars, he can fucking put up with it

He's asking for 100 mill in the next Avengers movie. That's literally 25 times more than some of his fellow Avengers.

I think in the second he got 50, ScarJo got 20, and Evans and Renner got 6 each.

Aren't all superhero costumes uncomfortable though?

>we have to show his face

now his entire helmet can retract!

They've been very inconsistent with that aspect of the suit's functionality.

To be fair, Favreau did a great job at knowing when to go practical and when to go CGI. On a technical level Iron Man 2 was good, it was that everything else was so awful.

Agreed. Maybe with Disney bringing him back into the fold, he'll get another shot at improving Iron Man.

By now Evans must have more pull than that.

I cant tell the difference, you can't tell the difference.
Just stop. You are overanalzying the picture to purposely find out if its CGI or not since it helps your superiority complex. It doesn't mean you have better eyes or that you are smarter, just a dick trying to find things wrong.

During the actual movie its virtually impossible to tell the difference.

Can we go back to Favreau everything?

No. He's actually asking for 200M.

he'll probably get it, he knows he is irreplaceable at this point

What the fuck man. I really like him in the movies but thats greedy as fuck.
Fuck actors.

>I really like him in the movies but thats greedy as fuck.

Disney is going to make $40 billion on merchandising alone, $200 mil is peanuts

variety.com/2014/biz/news/disney-brands-generate-record-40-9-billion-from-licensed-merchandise-in-2013-1201221813/

its not really very different from anyone else negotiating for a raise/promotion in their regular job. Its just the numbers are a lot bigger with actors due to economies of scale

I know what you mean but RDJ is actually just being shrewd. Disney doesn't really care about the movies as long as they get good reviews and pay for themselves because they'll make BILLIONS off the merchandise. RDJ knows his importance and exploits it because Disney can absolutely afford it. I don't know what stops the others but they might just be too nice or they might have different conditions under their contracts since they came after RDJ.

Tell me this is a Lethal Weapon 2 reference.

Nope next film he'll just be wearing a single iron man glove.

Ah. The original Marvel villain.