How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

Whenever OP gets quints and I don't.

a little too much

As often as I CHECK EM

every day
quints man

Daily. Usually a couple hours after I wake up, and when I go to bed until I fall asleep.

>OP gets quints and I don't

I just thought about it again

this is now a singles thread.

Basically pic related. Maybe once I start working again I'll feel better.

get rekt faggot

never after i started smoking weed

o yea?

>maybe once I start working again I'll feel better

that's a bit backwards there, Joe.

This is now a single five thread.

Everyday. Sometimes multiple times a day, but I'm too cowardly to actually follow through.

I've been out of work for almost 2 years just living off my savings.

That's running low now. Especially with the amount of traveling I've done.

Eventually everything loses it touch. Even when I go travel somewhere it's mostly to just be doing something instead of sitting at home. I just want to start working again so I'll have a reason to get up each day.

Everyday lately

I'm starting to think that we're all suicidal and everything we do in life are just things we do to suppress it

Like having a job, boyfriend/girlfriend, going to school, socializing, ect

It's all just a means of distraction

Having a reason to get up in the morning really helps. Without that you eventually fade into nothingness.

Usually everything goes fine till about 11:45-12:00 (late night) and I think about how much I hate life and wish I never existed

the quints call you to an hero

It wasn't until I actually reached my capacity for thinking when I wanted to end it. I have a screwed up mind from being too thought entranced as a child, and honestly, depression comforts me more than anything. Inb4 I'm emo, I actually just dress normal, khaki shorts, v necks, the whole normal thing. I've always been nice, or at least I've tried to, I just like the sorrow, just feeling sorry for myself, I kinda feel like nobody else would otherwise. It wasn't until I tried to change that when I started losing my mind. I felt like he'll, I was throwing up, I couldn't sleep, no appetite. My depression was so thick that even weed made me sick. Feeling good now makes me want to kill myself. What a life huh?

I am right with you buddy. God have mercy for those who never got anybody's shoulder to cry on.

Just looking at life today, the news, my friends, the entire world. We're so advanced yet we kill each other so much. It feels like an eternal night.

A lot.
I dont because i feel it would make people sad.
But what happens when i dont care anymore..

I am a supervisor (til they fire me) and i work till 1 am every night..
Everyone at work has strong respect for me and say all the time they would follow me into the darkness.
Im a good leader but unexperienced and its discouraging..everyone loves me and would be sad if i did something to myself..

When im done walking two miles home every night at 1 am i sit in the dark for a few hrs. Not doing anything just existing..

The most intelligent beings in the galaxy as far as we can tell and we kill each other in the millions

It seems like the best people have the worst situations. If you feel like complete chaos try hypnosis, and if you feel complete misery try doing something that's energetic, like exercising, playing games, movies, talking more with people about yourself. The world is death if we want it to be. Not saying you shouldnt, just saying as creatures, we've been doing this for a long time.

That sounds correct user.

To answer OP's question, every day multiple times a day. The thing is I'm not even afraid to do it, but my parents and others in my life have spent so much time and money on me that to an hero would be the cherry on the disappointment cake

I get exercise walking to work 2 miles and two miles back... No car so i walk it. Then i dont take a break at work because it makes me nervous.

I dont like talking about myself...
I know death is going to come sooner or later.. Im not sure whats wrong with me..

Ill get over it or do it. Thats how this works..

Nightly. Also, checked.

It's probably something Internal, something really bloody. A scar that never healed right. I implore you to fix it, God knows I'm trying. Even though I'm not in your shoes, I've learned there's always a blind side, just try and turn around slowly.

every day, gonna kill myself when my dog dies