Ausfag here ..hate this shit hole and want to live in the free land ..australia hate thread...

ausfag here ..hate this shit hole and want to live in the free land ..australia hate thread ...pic of something that you cant get in australia at all

Bump

STFU op go eat some shrimp on the barby

come to america

FUCK THAT GUY PLEASE GOD NO PLEASE GOD PLEASE NO
I'm triggered

the're prawns and we dont bbq them

That's about as much Australian as it is Japanese.

A nuclear sub? I think Australia won't allow anything nuclear near their country

nah m8 they dont even let airsoft ..if you own or play airsoft you can get 10 years jail

FAST INTERNET.
I can't really get a picture of that
But you know
yeah,

i live in a city ..this is our internet on a good day

Burn them, OP.

Burn them all.

Look, mate. I don't think you realise how privileged you are to live in Australia. We're an insanely wealthy and well off country. I'm sure a lot of Americans would love to trade places with you. But sure, have a cry cos MUH GUNS. Wtf do you need one for, fam. You can get semi auto and whatever you need for hunting.

You don't need fucking assault rifles. That shit is overkill and completely unnecessary.

Yes this is bait but goddamnit I'll defend my country.

LOL Australia

>morons vote in a literal weasel in 1995
>ausfags get cuckolded by two special forces soldiers pretending to be a "schizophrenic surfer" in 1996
>"hey, let's hand over our guns!" later that year
>strayans are now becoming increasingly powerless due to their stupid fucking gullibility
>"lil' johnny" proceeds to bend them over and give them a big old fucking over the next 11 years
>the public education system becomes a mess
>the aged care system becomes a mess
>the mental health system becomes a mess
>many farmers who faced the worst drought in Australia's history, commit suicide because the government withdrew subsidies needed to help get them through it
>opposition government is voted in
>they're no better
>2013, the most hilariously-inept "leader" in the history of the world is voted in
>he's an ex-boxer
>he stutters in public
>his programming is often glitchy
>he's broken promise after promise
>there are still strayans who defend him
>THEY STILL DEFEND HIM
>he's now been replaced by literally GOLDMAN SACHS: THE Prime Minister
>the mining exports will eventually make Australia a "third world" nation within 50 years
>mfw all Australians are absolutely fucking retarded and deserve to go the way of another totalitarian state, that being England

Stupid fucking Australians, you all deserve to be fucking shot

>pic related, it's the guy who cuckolded you weak ausfaggots for LIFE

you cant get semi auto for hunting or anything else m8 ..and if some americans what to come here were 2lt coke is $5 and cheapest smokes are $21 i welcome them cunt

Are you kidding me mate? 2l coke is $2 and mostly 1.50 on sale (which it is most of the time) and can't you get hunting rifles fam? If not, I'm ill informed. But hunting is retarded anyways so whatever.

bolt action yes but its very restricted ..you have to put around $800 into licencing and safes b4 you can even get a gun

Sounds about right to me. Should be how it is. If you're rather wealthy and can afford to shoot shit in your spare time, you're probably not a mass murderer in the making.
Probably.

australians on life support

Just saw some article on facebook that theres a new aussie nudes site up. Anyone know the name?

Most mass shooters are middle class.

Good job, looks exactly like what I had in the UK. Thank God I'm back in the civilized world, now.

you have to have 3 safes ..1 for the gun 1 for the ammo and one for the bolt ..when applicable ..plus you cant use then for self defense at all

I don't know what any of that subsequent shit you wrote had to do with banning firearms.

Like, if there's one thing that the government did right, its stopping every irate bogan and aboriginal from carrying a gun.

Lol, wtf. Okay, I'll admit that IS fucking stupid. Fucking safes, lmao. Oh well, Australia is great to a faggot tranny who's never held a gun in her life. It's comfs here.

>you own or play airsoft you can get 10 years jail
doubt [X]

Here is your reply.

The point isn't that you can win pitched battles against a professional army with all its ordinance, as a rag-tag citizens' militia with small arms. The point is that you CAN FIGHT. You can bleed them. When they come patrolling through your neighborhood, you might be able to take a couple of the fuckers with you. You might even be able to run away and do it again; they couldn't engage in endless "manhunts" for everyone who resisted them. They'd never feel safe and there could be shooters behind any window.

Of course, they COULD call in the artillery and air-support and level your neighborhood, sure. What would this get them though? Well, it would piss a lot of people off when innocents died and play into the hands of rebels. It would make a lot of the soldiers in that professional military seriously consider whether they were doing the right thing or not. Finally, it would simply kill people, and NO ONE wants to rule a nation of corpses.

The aim of a tyrant is to control, not to kill. What they want is to be able to have militarized police & gestapo point guns at people and cow them into submission to whatever dictates they want to impose. If citizens are instead waiting behind their doors and ready to shoot first when the jackbooted thugs come around, they've already failed.

So, the point is to fight. If you resist, you're not being controlled, and you're also undermining attempts to control others who can't or won't fight. Yes, you might die, of course. However, that's why Patrick Henry said what he famously said, more or less.

"As long as people can resist, they can be free, and tyrants can never succeed." When you're talking about using swords, knives and clubs against modern military weapons though, it ACTUALLY becomes pointless, because you can't bleed them at all. They'll just shoot you with beanbags, rubber, water cannons, microwave guns and other submission devices.

That's why Americans having guns is so important.

>he doesn't see the correlation between taking away the right to bear arms, and a government's subsequent stripping of individual rights, one by one

airsoft are classed as imitation firearms here and they fucking hate then ..no joke do some simple research

Are you 13 years old or something? We live in Australia, not fictional sci fi land or North Korea. It's not NEARLY as bad as you make it out to be.

plus pepper spray rape whistles and tasers are illegal even for women for self defence

That's okay, I like being raped and used by men with their big strong arms. Walking alone at night in Melbourne gets me so hard.

Fun fact:
An estimated 10% of all civilian owned guns in Australia are owned illegally.

Also after the mass banning of firearms, gun crimes rose, violent crime rose, and the total crime rate rose, not returning to "normal" level for about ten years. Very similar to the UK when they had mass banning of firearms.

Why would you want a spray and pray?
The tazzi massacre was by far the most efficient killer around, he was cold and calculated. If that's the weapon you want I say you should fuck of to feedom land (not a typo)
Because you obviously have no want of self improvement or mastery of skill.

i hate our smoke packets, they did this to try and reduce "young people smoking based on colors and packet design"

You gotta admit good Ol' Brian is funny as fuck

winni blues ..only ones i dont mind the smell of ..the others smell like shit

All the weak faggots who need guns to defend themselves smdh

well we arent even legally aloud to use our fists so

I've seen your "one punch can kill" ads - remember when Australia was the greatest nation on Earth, back in the 1980's? Oh wait. You don't remember because you weren't alive, back then.

Oh how you faggots have fallen. It's just fucking hilarious to see how much you cuckolds have been turned into a "nanny state" since Port Arthur. They'll regulate your BREATHING, next!!!

>ciggy brand tobacco
WTF is wrong with you?
You should get a real tobacco brand such as white OX, or Champion ruby.. You know something that is pure tobacco and not mostly rice paper.

fuck you this shit is like 57-65 a pack as it is. (depending where you go) like 200 bucks a month here.

Do any of you really think the reason you're so unhappy all the time is because you're not allowed to have cheap smokes and automatic weapons?

It's always easier to blame outside forces when life isn't going how you'd like it to.

But it's nobody else's fault or responsibility. Life is good in Australia. Our unemployment rates is low and our wages are high, as is our standard of living and quality of public services. To think the government is seeking to oppress you in any way is delusional.

Get a job, start reading books, take an OUA class over the Internet or enrol in a tafe course. Life will get better and you'll be happier. See a doctor and talk about how angry and unhappy you are, you can talk to a professional for free - ten hours a year.

Guns won't make you happier.

>mental health care system is a mess
>aged care system is a mess
>unemployment system is a mess

You Australians and your self-delusion never cease to make me laugh. For real.

Are you serious??

WTF I get champ blue, A 50gram pack will last me a week and a few days, I'm a neet so I'm constantly smoking. But I do use small filters, because the tobacco is strong so I don't need a king sized ciggy. You should try it. champion is 100% tobacco unlike winnys horizon ect that will only be 33% tobacco just like that is state mandated in the tailor made packs. (yes packs of smokes in Aus are maximum of 33% tobacco by law) Where as pouch tobacco is different.

Amidoingitright?

fuck you man ..someone pick me up on a boat and take me to the free land

Well go somewhere you can get one of those, get one and cover it in lube and jamb it up ya fuckin clack and pull the trigger ya fucking gun loving drongo

Al Qaeda, the post

have job, online tafe, have books (mostly ww2 stuff) i dont do the doc bit though. and its an awesome quality of life, you know what does piss me off about this, state at least but the whole joint is shit with it, is the car laws, if you're a 4x4 enthusiast, nothing over 150mm lift, no 35" wheels, no lift kits over 2 inch, no body lift over 40mm, only 4 spotties, and cant mod for shit without the cops coming down on you hard, not even low cars are safe, making you're car safer is hard unless its ADR approved.

Amurifag

plus the 900 a year rego

Post the statistics your quoting

i use ranch cool menthol filters, pretty small, i dont think the menthol will go with the ruby though.

you're**

We have free health care.
And mental health isn't in a mess, it's done that way because we don't have a privet sector that is allowed to vacuum your wallets like in the US for every penny you have for illness you dont posses

haha yeah that too, suzuki sierra 4cy and a td patrol 6cyl, at least its not a v8. they dont get missed

and 3 year waiting lists ..your point

>for illness you dont posses

The government says you are not sick. The government says you are fine. Everything is awesome.

Move to Invercargill, there's less cunts here.
Bring a jacket

That's NZ

> American health care system

Come back and criticize ours when people in your country arent dying because health care doesnt exist for the lower or middle class.

fuck off sook

Ya, most people are too

And it does, early data suggests.

Also you're a massive fucking poofter if you care about the package. Just smoke your durries, fag.

What are the top 4 firearms?

>because health care doesnt exist for the lower or middle class.

You clearly come from the land downs under

You know modding your car at home is fine unless you try to tell the insurance agency what you've done. Just play fucking dumb you dumb cunt. unless you have your car on cut springs or bumpstops you're fine. If it's a purchased part and installed in a professional manner you're fine. Only issue is with 4wd's haveing wheels past the arches. You can have a home made bullbar and no one batts an eye, because it'll only fuck your shit should you build it to strong.

>We have free health care.

RETARD!

Not really hard nigga. Depending on where you live you can do mod plates or have your car engineered. Plus who gives a fuck anyway? See huge rigs rolling round all the time with no hassle, it's the imports that get stereotyped and slammed hard by cops

Ten years ago I made a mint riding shotgun in a single engine plane to Austrailia. We delivered a crate of varied 9mm SMGs and ammo. I doubt we were the only shipment ever. I'd have to say SOME of you get guns.

nothing is free ..except Americans

This is the first one I could pull up on short notice.

Murder rates higher, on average, for the next seven years. That's just murder, in Australia alone.

>All the weak faggots who need guns to defend themselves smdh

Like...um...women?
Asshole!

3 year waiting list is for people that don't have problems. Or had a problem they didn't bother to rectify before it became a issue such as there weight. If you need something done it'll get done then and there. The waiting lists are for pedantic cunts that have nothing better to do with there lives then sit in a doctors office getting every test under the sun.

And when they do arrive at the hospital for the "sugary"90% of the time it's a psychology experiment.

Also this is a good read. About halfway down it covers Australia.

Its called a non lethal alternative you cuck, use pepper spray or a tazer.

You'll eat those words when you fall out of employment.

4 links, anything over 2inch from factory, changing a seat needs a fuckin mod plate. you cant have the garden edge flares anymore, bead locks. role cages for fuck sake are illegal. and all sorts of gay little things.

>Australia
>Hate
>Notpossible.png
Fuck off and go live in America you dick

yeah they do get it pretty bad

you know they made a 4 part tv series about aus, "dumb drunk and racist"

Cunt probably a wog or a sudo.
Australia has the best fucking culture ever mate, Tall poppy syndrome or "sit down dickhead" means everyone can get along fi there's a beer and no one wants to be better than anyone.
So get fucked mate.

Ah, fun fact actually, in 1998ish NSW centralised it's police records. Bear in mind that the population of NSW represents a bit over 1/3 of the Australian population.

Anyway, that means previously reported crimes that may not have ever made it into statistical analysis due to the files remaining in isolated stations, or the reports being misplaced. However, when things were digitised files that were likely to be misplaced or forgotten in a cabinet were all of a sudden being counted for statistical analysis - causing an artificial increase in crime stats.

We believe that generally that contributed to the uptick around that time.

Also your own graph shows a very nice decrease in homicide rate, which is still 4 times lower than that of the US.

as i said there all illegal here to

Yes by law. If you don't do a bodggy job the TAC wont pick if if you have an accident because it only affects you, and not the other car. And for all they know the car came like that when you got it. The only place that should pick it is Queens because of the regular compliance checks. But they wont look under the seat 99% of the time, and if they do they'll only pick it if you didn't do it right.

Do it right the first time -Ivan

prawns and shrimp are two distinct species you inbred criminal.

Then stop calling prawns shrimp you mong.

ooo which one is your favorite

i live in qld..

I was alive and I remember.
We used to stand up against this shit but decades of 'all Aussies are racist' and being proud to be Australian is like being a nazi type propaganda we've been neutered by a liberal cuck mentality.