Be burgeristani

>be burgeristani
>the holy land of fast food and burgers in general
>the homeland of mcdonalds
>be unable to taste the greatest and probably the only worthwile burger in the whole chain

what the actual fuck, americans

Other urls found in this thread:

theburgerguide.com/best-burgers-in?metro=Moscow
investor.bg/novini/122/a/finlandskata-veriga-hesburger-otvaria-restorant-v-bylgariia-227598/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/red-bull-awards-13million-to-its-customers-for-not-giving-them-wings-9787627.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We had the Big Tasty, it just got discontinued cuz no one liked it.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

>not the clubhouse

Both objectively superior to the Big Tasty

Xtra Long Chili Cheese is great. I recently tried the Double Steakhouse. Tasted also nice.

Does anyone but America get the McRib?

FOR ME

thats not mcdonalds you nerds, BK is fucking overpriced as fuck here

Does anywhere else have the create your own burgers?

Yeah, Five Guys.

>not eating a McGangbang

we've got them here

Fuck off leddit

Hurrr drr drr drr

I hate big tasty. It has that artificial smoke flavor.

> tfw american mcdonalds don't have cheese sauce wtf

>McDonalds

-2/10 b8

However, if you get a McDouble, replace the ketchup and mustard with Big Mac sauce. Voila, same sandwich for two dollars cheaper.

but it is

Just make dem burger at home

In Russia mcdonalds is much better than in USA. Everyone says that. Burgers here look like they are on pics.

>byuing premade patties instead of making then yourself

enjoy your shit meal, my dude

Those are 10/10 patties from farm which grows those black angus cows. If you buy meat from butcher here it won't be black angus marble beef. It would be shitty Russian milk cow only good for goulash or beef stroganoff.
Their steaks are great too.

In the U.S. every non-McDonalds burger is better than McDonalds though.

Come home Ivan. I will make you a burger you will have orgasms about for years.

>Mfw Europeans will never EVER have In N Out

Because mcdonalds in US is shit and here it's much better. Tolerable.
We have carl jr. and other chains.
And a lot of american-style dinner places and steak/burger restaurants but they are 10x times more expensive than mcdonalds.
theburgerguide.com/best-burgers-in?metro=Moscow

BUNNN BOYYYYYYYYZ

Carls Jr/Hardees is GOAT.

In the US they have a 2000 calorie burger. God bless this glorious country.

>vulgaria trying to bait burgerland
>that's a first

>mcdonalds in US is shit and here it's much better
>russia
Sup Forums is a funny place

>mfw 47 """"""""states"""""""""" don't have in and out

That's what people who've been to USA and Americans who visit us say.
Don't know why it's that. Here they employ mostly students and in America some minorities? Franchise managed better?
Subway here on the other hand hires churkas and ingridients are often not fresh.
In Burger King they keep giving me wrong orders 2 times in a row.

Oops wrong pic

You have a point. Minorities do manage to make everything worse.

Well shit, I'm aching some burgers now. Fellow Ameribros, you guys got any good burger recipes ya'll willing to share?

sounds good actually, i've been looking at all those angus pre-packed and overpriced slices here but i've alwayts thought its just a meme

Ivan, come home.

I will grill you a burger so good you will consent to be my Eastern European friend.

Sundried tomato aioli and the works.

Take beef
Shove it up your ass
Fuck off with your gay posting style

They aren't.

Can you get buffalo in europoor land?

What can minorities do to a fucking burger? Piss in it?

Their scent fouls the pallet

yes, but extremely rarely, they dont sell it in your average supermarket

when i travel between my hometown and the city where i live, there's this roadside stop/restaurant in some village, where they have sone kind of a buffalo ranch.
holy shit, the meat there is fucking god tier.
they make those amazing, HUGE buffalo patties filled with chilie, put them in freshly baked flatbread and spread some garlic and white cheese paste
its probably my most favorite meal to eat of all times, i stop there every single time

Good lad

also, its possiqqble that its actually complete fucking shit and im utterly wrong, but im drunk as fuck right now and i really fucking crave a meal from this place ;_;

We have so many god tier fast food restaurants in this country that there is literally no reason to go to McDonald's or Burger King unless you're poor. Peasant tier food

Posting this from Mickey D's right now lawl

post a pic

>go to McDonald's or Burger King unless you're poor
In Russia it has not give the whole day's wage for a lunch at these restaurants. This is a restaurant only for middle class.

Haha what. It's cheapest place out there. Lunch anywhere else would cost much more.

>food that Americans consider barely a step above garbage is considered middle class in Russia

Loving
Every
Laugh

>Not eating homemade moose patties
Moose is really nice meat,it just easy to make the meat dry since moose doesn't have a lot of fat.

We have a lot of those and I knew some guys who hunt them. It's not really good but they make some stew out of it.

>In Russia it has not give the whole day's wage for a lunch at these restaurants. This is a restaurant only for middle class.

how fucking expensive is mcdonalds there?

a big mac meal for example is like ~3 usd, which is way less than a whole day of work even for the gypsies that clean the streets

I'm not talking the price. No one will pay 300 rubles for lunch if the daily salary of 400-600 rubles.

Dunno nowadays has gone to shit. I mean most chains in southwest and mountain states don't even have the original McChicken. Just the hot n spicy and I don't like it as much as the original.

600 rub is my hourly salary.

he's self-hating troll.
mcdonalds is cheapest place to eat. cheaper only subsidized canteens on factories and places like that.

Kremlebots pls
+30 rub

They're getting rid of them in february
T.mcdonalds employee

Try to get education and normal job instead of whining.
400 rub per day. That's fucking 8000 rub/month. Minimal pension for being retarded is twice more.

And nothing of value was lost.

On a half million inhabitants 7 restaurants McDonald's. That's all you need to know about the Great Prosperous Russia.

Burgerlans needs Hesburger. Its a Finnish chain but there was a store in Syria.

So emigrate if you hate it so much. Oh wait you're useless piece of shit.

About 7$ for bic mac with fries and soda. Burger king has "big king combo" for 3,5$. Some people actually consider McDonalds expensive and eat a 2$ shwarma instead or complex lunch in soviet-style canteens. There are many people at my work who earn 5000$/month (upper middle class in Russia) and they take food from home in trays like cats and microwave it in office. Many Russians especially those who migrated to Moscow have peasant mentality and save every crumb.

We have hesburger. It's full of mayo.

i woudlnt say its the cheapest place to eat here, but its definetely cheap

the thing is, for the price of an average menu(let's say 3 usd), you can buy a fucking giant doner or some local fast foods and you get way bigger food/money ratio

> take food from home in trays like cats and microwave it in office
I sometimes did it when I had large bowl of something like plov at home. Not to save money but just because I have it already and it's convenient.
And once I worked in the office with no canteen or place to eat nearby. Only mcdonalds in 20 minutes walking distance. So sometimes I went there but mostly brought own food.

>Burgerlans needs Hesburger. Its a Finnish chain but there was a store in Syria.

we are getting those here this month for some reason, but only in two small cities for nowm are they good?

investor.bg/novini/122/a/finlandskata-veriga-hesburger-otvaria-restorant-v-bylgariia-227598/

>About 7$ for bic mac
shit, thats a lot, i can buy almost 2 bigmac menus here for that price

burger king is kinda overprriced here for some reason, last time i ate there i ordere some burger combo+ some extra fries or whatever and it costed me like 10 euros

bigmac costs $2

8 restaurants Burger King and a half million inhabitants. Rather, it is an exotic restaurant than a place for daily lunch. Personally, I buy lunch at a hot dog for 70 rubles ($ 1.2).

this is the typical australian burger

Max > Hesburger

Is this bait? Russia may be shitty but surely it's not THAT bad

How the fuck are you supposed to eat that seppo cunt

Regular lunch at fast food expensive for roughly half of all Russians. Mostly middle-class children go to these restaurants. The poor buy shawarma (1,5-2,5$) or hot dog (1-1.5$) in a street stall.

shawarma costs the same as big mac

>shawarma costs the same as big mac
Not everywhere. In addition, shawarma gives longer feeling of satiety.

shawarma is heavy food with all that fat. and huge risk of getting poisoned. mcdonalds is safe.
you can buy 2 hamburgers or chickenburgers maybe more filling than bigmac

Because it has tasty in its name
If some amerifat doesn't like the taste he can sue McDicks for false advertizing

All fast food is full of trans-fat. In Big Mac fat inside.

You are joking but
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/red-bull-awards-13million-to-its-customers-for-not-giving-them-wings-9787627.html
Red Bull awards $13m to its customers for not giving them wings
A class action lawsuit against the energy drinks firm resulted in it settling to pay consumers $10 in cash or products to the value of $15

Big mac doesn't have any trans fats. Trans fats are vegetable oils and they aren't used in it's preparation. Beef cutlets fry in grill in their own fat. Neither has shwarma.