WarJUST: The Fall of Vidyakino

>"Warcraft movie is an epic fail" - Geoff Berkshire
variety.com/2016/film/reviews/warcraft-film-review-world-of-warcraft-movie-1201780459/

>"Stupidity abounds in new Warcraft film" - Alonso Durade
thewrap.com/warcraft-review-swords-sorcery-and-stupidity-abound-in-game-adaptation/

The first reviews are starting to trickle in and the critics are shitting on it. Where is your vidyakino now, warfags? Top kek! Marvelbros UNITE.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/review/warcraft-film-review-896290
youtube.com/watch?v=XmGe8T2PRzY
youtu.be/YtymmqbEmKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Alonso Duralde, TheWrap's lead movie critic, has written about film for Movieline, Salon, MSNBC.com. He also co-hosts the Linoleum Knife podcast and regularly appears on What the Flick?! (The Young Turks Network). Senior Programmer for the Outfest Film Festival in Los Angeles and a pre-screener for the Sundance Film Festival, he is also a consultant for the USA Film Festival/Dallas, where he spent five years as artistic director. A former arts and entertainment editor at the Advocate, he was a regular contributor to "The Rotten Tomatoes Show" on Current. He is the author of two books: "Have Yourself a Movie Little Christmas" (Limelight Editions) and "101 Must-See Movies for Gay Men" (Advocate Books).

>He also liked Neighbors 2
Opinion discarded

Where my Marvel bros at? Post your Evans.

Somone post the Warcraft fred too

>its another subhuman Mexican redditor thread

> "101 Must-See Movies for Gay Men"

>hollywoodreporter.com/review/warcraft-film-review-896290
>The balance between those sequences and the battles, with their brutal swordplay and thwacks of flesh and bone, won’t suit everyone, and the sections where you might zone out will depend on your taste. But the movie is character-driven every step of the way. That’s why, even if the world created by Jones and his talented design collaborators, both old-school physical and cutting-edge digital, isn’t seamlessly believable so much as staggeringly crafted, it casts a spell.
>obviously payed off critic tries to not call the movie shitty

It's over vidyafag. Your film is confirmed to be shit.

Lmao!

I hate this world

>haha this movie is SHIT

I knew it! Let me read the thread.

> Top kek! Marvelbros UNITE.

Fucking scum. You don't get an opinion about anything ever.

Discarded.

>"definetly worse than Doom"
what the shit

Something can't fall if it was never raised in the first place fyi

What did he mean by this?

Hey, I just hope everyone remembers what I said in the other thread.

If the movie is dog shit, I'm going the high way. Fuck Blizzard. Like I said, the difference is that capefags defended BvS even if it was shit.

I didn't shill Warcraft on Sup Forums, but I was curious. Hopefully, my fellow blizzdrones will follow me into tearing this movie into the ground.

Maybe if it's for the best if the actual sequel is a Warcraft 4, instead of another crappy movie.

Cheers.

The world may never know

Vidyakino is literally worse than capeshit.

warcucks on suicide watch imdb forums are going postal

This is so satisfying.

It would be satisfying if people didn't see this coming.

>And the generically percussive action score composed by Ramin Djawadi (“Game of Thrones”) doesn’t help much either.

Fucking knew it, they couldn't pick one of their own? WoW had fantastic score for YEARS

i cant wait to see metzens face during blizzcon after getting finallly called out by critics for being a shitty writer

it will be profitable tho

I called it! I fucking called it! Warcraft 3 was when the music started to get fucking epic, WoW was when they finally honed it to what they can do now, and they go and pick some autist who got fame just because GoT blew up fast!? fuck sakes i knew it! I fuck knew the score was going to be shit. The moment Djones said at blizzcon when asked if they were going to have any music from the game, he shyed away almost saying no, and said there maybe a cue here and there from the game you may recognize, they fucking blew it

His Dads one of the most fucking based musicians how could he not fucking know how important the music is to a film WHAT THE FUCK

Nope. Fuck Warcraft 3 music.

Warcraft 2 music was a lot better.

>we're making a movie for the fans
>dont hire the game composers

this is the only thing from the reviews I will probably agree with

Hmmm I wonder who could be behind this post

>Warcraft 2 music was a lot better.

This, fuck warcraft 3 music. It's nothing compared to DUN DUDNDUDNUDNDUN DUNDU TTTTTTTT

double dubs confirmed chcekled and fucking agreed

lets pput another shrimp on the barbyyyy

So Warcraft is basically transformers lite now? Lmao! Gotcha!

More Like Cuck Berkshire

The guy who give the lowest 10 point to it give 75 to Neighbors 2

>The guy who give the lowest 10 point to it give 75 to Neighbors 2

Jesus christ......

this is why I thought they should have done a smaller movie first. do your fellowship of the ring before your return of the king.

I'm still going to watch it no matter. fuck it.

No one knows you, cares about you or remembers you.

You should have abandoned Blizz a long time ago.

I'm predicting an 85 RT score

>this is why I thought they should have done a smaller movie first. do your fellowship of the ring before your return of the king.

This is the smaller film you stupid faggot.

I told you it would suck.

But did you listen?

Did you heed my words?

No, you chased the bone like a dog only to find that when you bit into it, maggots and filth had worked its way within the marrow and brittled it.

Overwatch is good though. I'll be spending some time with that.

AT LEAST OVERWATCH IS GOOD!

Reminder: Foreign reviews have had very positive things to say.
But yet RT and MC don't include them.

This doesn't make sense. Foreign reviewers have been saying that it is great

>Did you heed my words?
Why should I? I

Whether I knew it was or wasn't going to suck ten days ago changes nothing about how I will feel about this movie when I watch it.

If it's shit, it's shit. If it's good, it's good.

I don't need warnings.

It actually is. Considering that Warcraft is a 2 hours long movie and I will be spending a lot longer than 2 hours in Overwatch, then yes, I don't mind that at all.

>Shills on here every single day trying to peddle this garbage
>People are now wondering why everyone's laughing at the movie bombing

GEE WHO KNOWS?

wasn't embargo not coming out til next week?

Just give it some time, the cheques will clear for all the major publications and the 10/10 ratings will start pouring in

What the heck happened, fellas?

It was supposed to be kino!

Vidyakino!

4 people hate it, while everyone who went to watch it likes it.

not even saying it's a good movie, but who's opinions would you rather listen to?

the people, or establishment hollywoodian reviews?

The choice is clear for me.

>Alonso Durade: "Neighbors 2 is awesome"

Here's the thing. As alien as this may seem to you, OP, some people just want a FUN flick to waste their time and then move on. We don't care about the sexual-religo-economic politics of your dreary 10 dimensional gay depressed main characters. We just want to see brainless action and be entertained. Guess what? Duncan Jones knows his movie won't win any Golden Crying Monkey statues. He and the production company wants the dosh instead with these types of movies. So yeah. Critics can continue to gnash their teeth that no one wants to see a 4 hour black and white movie about a suicidal rabbit breeder.

>i believe the opinion of plebs more than the word of educated people

This

>while everyone who went to watch it likes it.

Every faggot who gets a prescreening loves the movie, this is hardly representative of fucking anything.

Alonso Duralde gave Jupiter Ascending a 85%, and gave Dragonball: Evolution a 4/5 rating.
His 10/100 is to be entirely discarded

>establishment
go away

>The final product brings to mind those animated advertisements for iPhone app games.
W A R K I N O ?
OR
W A R S H I T ?

This.

I'm confused, is Sup Forums overrun by Blizzard marketers just like Sup Forums now?

Who the fuck seriously thinks this movie will be good.

the french one wasn't a pre-screening. it was the screening premiere.

just because you write reviews doesn't mean you're educated, pham.

Yeah.... no way im trusting this guy

>is Sup Forums overrun by Blizzard marketers just like Sup Forums now?

Yes. And they started pushing this vidyakino shit exactly the same time all the Overwatch threads started being spammed on Sup Forums.

This movie has been shilled to death man.

>Here's the thing. As alien as this may seem to you, OP, some people just want a FUN flick to waste their time and then move on. We don't care about the sexual-religo-economic politics of your dreary 10 dimensional gay depressed main characters. We just want to see brainless action and be entertained. Guess what? Duncan Jones knows his movie won't win any Golden Crying Monkey statues. He and the production company wants the dosh instead with these types of movies. So yeah. Critics can continue to gnash their teeth that no one wants to see a 4 hour black and white movie about a suicidal rabbit breeder.

Please be pasta. This is pathetic.

Kek

Your typical critic who saw that it was a video game adaptation and then deciding to just relentlessly shit on it.

I watch What the Flick a lot and hes one of the worst they have when it comes to the vibe he gives off.

>romance between Lothar and Garona
stopped caring then

Hahaha these fucking shills man.
Very glad this shit is DOA.

>no Ner'zhul

DOA
O
A

He gave Jupiter Acending 85, credability gone.

Ner'Zhul is in it, he's literally in the trailer.

Is this your equivalent of a sports team rivalry or something?

Why are film critics still allowed to write reviews after stuff like this ?

that's not him and it was confirmed by the durotar book that ner'zhul doesn't exist in this meme universe.

>this shill doing damage control in all threads
Hahaha, get fucked.

CAPESHIT VS VIDYASHIT

>implying these people's opinion about a movie is worth anything
youtube.com/watch?v=XmGe8T2PRzY

It's almost like too much of this coke vs pepsi bullshit will give some kind of mental and social diabetes

>orcs are noble savages
>orcs dindu nuffin

Yeah im getting paid to type on Sup Forums, What do you do for a living?

>Marvelbros UNITE

>Forgets to mention Marvel Studios or Hulk
No ten cents for you

>BvS 2.0

youtu.be/YtymmqbEmKw

I work for warner bros

No one gives a shit

Oh shit, he's the guy from What the Flick? That guy has always had shit taste. Opinion completely disregarded. He reminds me of the faggots you run into in Toronto.

bretty gud

What's a game that could actually have a good movie?
Most video games have poorly fleshed out worlds and plots.
I'm thinking Japanese VNs would be best, they do anime adaptions all the time anyways.

make azeroth great again

>hating on trolls and minijews
>tolerating draenei and elves
what the fuck mang

If by 2 you mean its gonna get twice the score of BvS then yeah, it looks that way.

>hating minijews
What's the problem here?
>tolerating draenei and elves
Draenei and elves are fine, fuck off to /tg/ queer. Let me guess your favorite race is Dwarf and/or Orc?

His favorite race is le trollbro dude weed lmao xd

If you removed Orcs and Undead, 90% of Azeroth's immediate problems would vanish.

Kurzel should have made Warcraft instead of Assassins Creed. Imagine an R-rated, gritty classic Warcraft movie with the Macbeth asthetic and real practical orcs instead of the shitty, cartoony World of Warcraft asthetic Jones tried to capture.

>Giving a shit what Nu-males, critics, Sup Forums, and shills think
See it yourself if you want and make up your own mind. It could be good or bad

Warcraft is cartoony. Period. It always has been.

Say it was done badly, but the franchise never 'gritty', and adapting itself would be unfaithful to the source.